Outdoor 23/24

Very nice Fish!:)
Plants look great, looking forward to see them in a couple of weeks
Al these different genetics, you will be in for a treat after harvest.
Your bubblegum is very nice with the pink hairs, I know you have her for several years but can't recall for how long?
Hope you have good wheather to finish them all.

Thanks for sharing.
Thank you @Swifty. I’ve put out a few different girls this year I love having choice. Especially if it’s gunna last me a year. I’m always looking for new flavours, smells and highs.
My Bubblicious is 21 or 22 years old now I think she’s very colourful, smelly but moulds easily. So hopefully it’s good weather! So far so good.

Thank you @Swifty. I’ve put out a few different girls this year I love having choice. Especially if it’s gunna last me a year. I’m always looking for new flavours, smells and highs.
My Bubblicious is 21 or 22 years old now I think she’s very colourful, smelly but moulds easily. So hopefully it’s good weather! So far so good.
21 or 22 years, that is dedication and shows your love for the plant.
I can only hope that I can do this also with my cuts.

I 🙏 for ☀️.

Last edited:
21 or 22 years, that is dedication and shows your love for the plant.
I can only hope that I can do this also with my cuts.

I 🙏 for ☀️.
holy shit 20+ years for one plant. holy shit, where can i pick up a cutting? you got me curious! respect, serious dedication indeed
Hi fellas. Thank you. But it wasn’t always me I killed her a few times but luckily for friends they liked her too and kept her going.

A little update.
Not the best photos today light in the wrong place and skills aren’t the best anyway haha.
CBD’s first.
Gandhi starting to fade now didn’t get her food right her whole life I think she needs bugger all food to do what she needs too.
60E94E60-6719-47F1-907B-0BF73F0B6BD9.jpeg

CBD Critical Mass
Upright growth habit. Little bit to go yet still growing pistils and no change in pistil colour yet. Smell is still rotten rubbish mixed with sweetness!
FF6ED5E0-C50D-4D53-A282-B18B3B64D937.jpeg

CBD Critical Mass. More bushy growth habit. This sister is a little more advanced. She has a more typical sweet, citrusy, critical mass smell. Dark purple coming out a bit on the leaflets of the buds, from the cold nights we’ve had lately.
D5B3C89F-E141-4AAD-B1FA-D04FDA63ACD0.jpeg

Nordle. Nice crimson pistils still a bit to go. Getting smelly now. Nice sweet funk. Very bushy.
97E846D7-F75B-4B68-AB62-89458963BE25.jpeg889D668B-21CB-46C5-81EC-60AA5708A86B.jpeg

G13 x Afghan Skunk
Putting some weight on now. No real smell yet could be a really stealthy lady. Will probably be one of the first ready. 097253B4-9CEA-4794-8A79-D039A7EC71FC.jpegB2036F4D-CA39-449F-A82C-5B943CF83C4F.jpeg

Mango Haze x AC #2
Budding now long way to go.
A720C286-5B21-4036-A8B3-C40759ADE424.jpeg
2F9EB83C-9519-4A88-A6AB-177B3E72DADB.jpeg

Cheers
Fish

Looking fantastic, @Fish! 😍 Weather must be much better this year! That G13xAfghan Skunk looks great, reminds me of the Fugly's, clearly the genetics of the G13xAfghan Skunk. Love those leaves on the Mango Haze x AC #2!

Longball
Thank you muchly @longball! Much better weather this year still regular rainfall which is odd this time of year, no problem downpours, storms or cyclones though! Autumn has come quick so should bring out some colour too.
I do like the G13 x Afghan Skunk not as big or tall as Mother Fugly though. I had 3 males that grew similar. I love the Mango Haze x AC leaves too and well everything really about this one. I have the #10 going as well I’ll take a picture of that one next time.
Cheers
Fish

Down comes Gandhi. In the morning light.
FDFAD241-5AC1-49B0-A32D-0A6786B0B64E.jpeg0C784EEF-5B54-498B-8159-0451FF02AE60.jpeg
First to be ready. Struggled a bit with this lady. I managed to kill every other seedling I had in various ways and this one did not like much nutrients. First time growing a cannabis plant that won’t get me high, it’s a strange thought!

Mango Haze x AC #10
Slowly filling out this on is earlier maturing than the #2. She has a bubblegum/candy floss smell and flavour.
23C0BD8C-DD9E-4182-AE6A-6E4B90FB0866.jpeg40C027ED-3235-445B-BC90-1D84371ED62A.jpeg

Mango Haze x AC #2
My favourite one so far of this cross.
1C5EC0C0-CFF9-4741-9735-D8376EE13CA2.jpeg

A little group shot of some of the ladies early this morning. The G13 x Afghan Skunk in the front fading down and almost done.
0022249E-D96E-4AAA-B4CC-E863514F08E9.jpeg

Cheers
Fish

Nice one mate, how's your Gandhi smell? Mine was sort of meaty with a hint of sweet skunk? Really rate the Skittles and the girl scout, super frosty and both smelt lovely, Skittles was like candied orange. Gonna pop the rest of em and keep the best cutting on hand.

Nice one mate, how's your Gandhi smell? Mine was sort of meaty with a hint of sweet skunk? Really rate the Skittles and the girl scout, super frosty and both smelt lovely, Skittles was like candied orange. Gonna pop the rest of em and keep the best cutting on hand.
Gandhi is hard to describe for me. It smells like I remember weed smelt as a kid before I had anything to do with it. It’s kinda nostalgic for me. I have no idea what skunk smells like so only guessing for me. A friend of mine as a kid got into some shit and was shipped off to his dads in Canada to sort him out. The first few days he was there he said he smelt cannabis and kept asking his dad where’s the weed at, his dad just said it’s not weed they had a skunk that sprayed under the house, that’s the closest description I’ve had here in NZ. No skunks here.
I’ve just harvested my first CBD Critical Mass. the mould monster turned up with a bit of rain we just had but man it’s got cold! Unseasonably too! Down to 4 degrees C tonight and a cold southerly! Not good for the hazes!

CBD Critical Mass the more branchy one.
Got a bit of mould and I’m using it solely for medical purposes (going into coconut oil) so I cut my losses. I don’t like doing that normally.
7FB20430-5B0D-4384-A85B-1DC644967F30.jpegE35B0A42-8C06-4C50-9B72-16A270BA232E.jpeg

G13 x Afghan Skunk (Ol’ Matty)
She got a little mould too. She’s very dense, again cutting losses but pretty close to maturity. I really like this plant, for an Indica type. So easy to grow. Not too smelly but definitely yields well and I’ve had a sneaky quick dry, early sample and it hits hard can’t wait to try her when she’s dried properly.
00C0772C-90A0-4F41-BCDC-9C5DA28EACFB.jpeg4E796206-4CC0-4DCB-98BA-C85F1E60B10B.jpeg2757CB06-4E82-49C7-9D65-BBC4A8456892.jpeg

Cheers
Fish

Gandhi is hard to describe for me. It smells like I remember weed smelt as a kid before I had anything to do with it. It’s kinda nostalgic for me. I have no idea what skunk smells like so only guessing for me. A friend of mine as a kid got into some shit and was shipped off to his dads in Canada to sort him out. The first few days he was there he said he smelt cannabis and kept asking his dad where’s the weed at, his dad just said it’s not weed they had a skunk that sprayed under the house, that’s the closest description I’ve had here in NZ. No skunks here.
I’ve just harvested my first CBD Critical Mass. the mould monster turned up with a bit of rain we just had but man it’s got cold! Unseasonably too! Down to 4 degrees C tonight and a cold southerly! Not good for the hazes!

CBD Critical Mass the more branchy one.
Got a bit of mould and I’m using it solely for medical purposes (going into coconut oil) so I cut my losses. I don’t like doing that normally.
View attachment 84078View attachment 84079

G13 x Afghan Skunk (Ol’ Matty)
She got a little mould too. She’s very dense, again cutting losses but pretty close to maturity. I really like this plant, for an Indica type. So easy to grow. Not too smelly but definitely yields well and I’ve had a sneaky quick dry, early sample and it hits hard can’t wait to try her when she’s dried properly.
View attachment 84080View attachment 84081View attachment 84082

Cheers
Fish
Yeah I wouldn't have a clue what a skunk smells like either. Have tried a handful of skunk strains from Mr nice and they all have a familiar "sweet" terp to em that I just relate to skunk strains now. I got rolled by bud rot this year too, raining 5 days a week for 3+ months and you'll have your work cut out for you, ended up hacking all the immature indicas down as I couldn't stay on top of the mold. Theyre all hash now. The sativas were more or less the only thing that got a proper finish with how wet it was and even then they were starting to show signs by the end, lot of work but had a win in the end..

Yeah I wouldn't have a clue what a skunk smells like either. Have tried a handful of skunk strains from Mr nice and they all have a familiar "sweet" terp to em that I just relate to skunk strains now. I got rolled by bud rot this year too, raining 5 days a week for 3+ months and you'll have your work cut out for you, ended up hacking all the immature indicas down as I couldn't stay on top of the mold. Theyre all hash now. The sativas were more or less the only thing that got a proper finish with how wet it was and even then they were starting to show signs by the end, lot of work but had a win in the end..
Yes my thoughts on the skunk to and they seem to have a similar structure in bud.
Man you guys still getting that much rain! We’ve had regular rainfall say one day a week to 10 days not much. But the other day just was bad timing and humid there’s a few caterpillars that don’t help either. Now it feels like winter and dry again. Cold southerlies and there was snow today on Mount Ruapehu! It can’t make up its mind here four seasons in one day! Surprisingly my hazes seem unperturbed by the weather even my late planted Nevils Hazes.
Glad you got yours in and ya can’t go wrong with the hash.

Last edited:
Back