Neville´s Haze

Okay I’ll play. How about a UNESCO World Heritage Site? A spiritual vortex- the Redwoods Natl. Park of Humboldt County. Camp in the trees! I’ll be your tour guide as I know this sacred place very well. I will take you off the beaten trail. If you are serious that is ;)
View attachment 76132View attachment 76133View attachment 76134View attachment 76135
View attachment 76138
View attachment 76136
View attachment 76140
View attachment 76137
View attachment 76139
*not my pics

mu
That first pic gave me a dizzy head, epic place this!:love:

Okay I’ll play. How about a UNESCO World Heritage Site? A spiritual vortex- the Redwoods Natl. Park of Humboldt County. Camp in the trees! I’ll be your tour guide as I know this sacred place very well. I will take you off the beaten trail. If you are serious that is ;)
View attachment 76132View attachment 76133View attachment 76134View attachment 76135
View attachment 76138
View attachment 76136
View attachment 76140
View attachment 76137
View attachment 76139
*not my pics

mu

What a beautiful place :love:

I read that May to July is a good time to go there (y) and I could fly from Hamburg to Sacramento or Portland and from there to Eureka :unsure:

Keep it spiritual
MB

I read a book some time ago called, "The Wild Trees." In all the years of traveling to this place for my yearly spiritual retreat I did not realize the importance of these trees and what they sustained within. 300 ft. tall!
"They inadvertently discovered a thriving ecosystem hidden among the tree tops, 60–90 meters (200–300 ft) above, of redwood lattices, berry bushes, bonzai tree, epiphytes, lichens, voles, and salamanders"

I read a book some time ago called, "The Wild Trees." In all the years of traveling to this place for my yearly spiritual retreat I did not realize the importance of these trees and what they sustained within. 300 ft. tall!
"They inadvertently discovered a thriving ecosystem hidden among the tree tops, 60–90 meters (200–300 ft) above, of redwood lattices, berry bushes, bonzai tree, epiphytes, lichens, voles, and salamanders"
It's sad most of them were cut down.

Anyway, I don't think these are bad genes. NH3 which had plenty of room flowered without a problem. I blame it on the small space and the poor fertilization system. Like I said, I need to figure it out because if I can't, then I'm not "experienced grower/the most advanced cultivator" as it says with the Nevilles Haze recommendation. :unsure:

I think you did a stand-up job considering everything. As you stated, it's in the description recommending that chemovar for more experience cultivators.

Everything I've read on Nevils Haze says it isn't the easiest plant to dial in. With some more experience and after dialing in your fave phenos, I'm confident you'll have some AAA top shelf sativa.

Keep up the hard work.

Diesel840

Hi Growers,
I will be gradually ( irregularly ) adding varieties crossed with Neville's Haze. Last year (2023) I put 4 models on the balcony:

Shit6
Shit10
Girl Scout Cookies
Neville's Haze 8
( from a previous selection )

and I added 4 males of the Neville's Haze variety.

Here are the results and the first two strains:

NHx.jpg

Back