Neville´s Haze

Hi Swifty, Your positive feedback always warms my heart. So thank you 🫠.

I am sending a short summary:

S6xNH_1

Growth 7 days.

Flower 54 days.

Low stature. Heavy berry scent in bloom. Sparse and light buds.

A faint, pungent, fruity scent like Shit6 when dried. I tried it immediately after drying and was pleasantly surprised. Light sweetish smoke and excellent HIGHT. Not very strong, but a very pleasant state where you feel like doing something all the time, chatting and one is in a good mood overall. I am completely satisfied...except for the yield, which is below average.

S6xNH_2

Growth 7 days.

Flower 58 days.

Average height. Scent of parsley and haze in flower with a slight fruity hint. Buds are more compact.
After drying, there is only a light fruity smell ( you hardly notice it ). Light smoke with no particular taste. Hight is similar to S6xNH_1 but lasts much longer (about 2,5 hours). It is less resinous, but the yield is three times higher...

Both varieties are sensitive to strong light, but grow generally without problems. I fertilized similarly to Nevilles Haze, so not much. About halfway through flowering I watered them to remove excess fertilizer and it made an impact on the appearance of the leaves.

These were the first three seeds ( one turned out to be a male) and I have about 100 more to go...something to look forward to :love: ...

Back