Mr. Nice Annual Grower Awards

@longball !! Well deserved to say the least 💪 💪 🌱 . Personally I think we need to ship out a trophy with some golden feet on top, but this award is also nice!
:LOL::ROFLMAO:😂

Le pied gauche de Messi en or massif en vente au Japon

And the "PIED D' OR" goes toooo 🥁 🥁 🥁 🥁 🥁 🥁 🥁 🥁 🥁 looooooooooooongbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall 🥳🥳🥳🥳
Congrats @longball

musashi said: "He was a previous winner 2 years ago, let's invite this bad ass (means good) back up to the podium..."

WOW! I would like to say that I am speechless, but I don’t think that you will believe me! One of my many Autoflower Girl wives, I am not sure which one as they are all beginning to look alike, asked, “Now that you have a second Award, is it getting old? Is it as special as the first one?” The first time I was so happy and proud that I told anyone who would listen that I had won a Grower’s Award. Anyone who came to the house, I was sure to show them my avatar showing that I had won. I was sure they were happy for me as I was greeted with the most big-ass(means really big) yawns that I have ever seen in my life. A couple people had to lay down and take a nap after listening to my BS and one person got a headache! They love me!

Back when I joined this forum, we had many awesome growers, many who are still with us. All deserving of an award. Since then, we have had many more awesome growers and personalities join the site. Holy Moly! You guys Rock! It is pretty clear by the pictures and knowledge shared that I am closer to the worse grower on the site than the best. Man, I learn a lot from you all. Thank you! As musashi said, it is more for my contributions to the site. That is just awesome to me. It reminds me of when I was in High School. Most years I was voted ass-clown Class Clown! Some things never change. Even better, musashi never gives me detention!

When I dropped out of the Hunter S. Thompson School of Gonzo Journalism in my junior year, I was worried if I was making the right decision. Dropping out of school and joining this forum was one of the best decisions that I could have made. A friend, who will be making his first grow soon, asked me in all seriousness, “Is humor allowed in growing?” I sure hope so. Humor and first time growers will keep the future strong.

Thanks to you all for so freely spreading your kindness, knowledge, and grows. Special thanks to musashi for the same thing and for being a special moderator who has taken this forum from the unruly Wild West to the most kind-ass(this means friendly and awesome) grow forum on the net.

One last thing - when musashi mentioned ‘dog pile’, I am sure he did not know that one of the many bands that I work with is called: Dogs In A Pile I thought that was pretty funny. musashi’s power is greater than our understanding. 🤩
Dogs In A Pile hat rocking some Mother Fugly(G13xAfSk)
opt_DIAP 1 P1070635.jpeg

Thank you to all forum members. I will cherish this Golden Foot Award forever. I will think of this award and of each of you as my 'golden feet' walk up and down the rows of my garden, planting Mr. Nice Seeds into the deep, moist, fertile holes in the soil, and, when my 'golden feet' walk up the stairs to my bedroom full of Autoflower Girls and I plant my manstalk Whoa! Don't want to get banned from this awesome site!

Y'all drop by next time, ya hear! :love:😘😘😘

Longball

Aloha fellow firewalkers and haka warriors!

So, it is time to bring a close to this year's awards. Some great examples of indoor, outdoor, organic, hydro growing of MNS gear! A big thanks to membership for participating and placing your votes. There are so many others that I would like to acknowledge that keep this ship aright. And of course, a big hug and thank you to Shanti for allowing us to put this show on. I appreciate his graciousness in this effort and also his continued dedication in the preserving of special plants; genetics that give us an opportunity to experience plants that once won and dominated the CC's. He is that eye in the middle of the storm.

Let's finish up by bringing one last member to the forefront. A veteran warrior of many, many grows; he's gone through all the ins and outs of outdoor growing and indoor as well. And while he puts enormous effort timewise into perfecting his craft, he can still find time to test new gear for Shanti. In fact, his was one of the first Mango Haze x AC test grows and his other generous contributions have not gone unnoticed.

Mango Haze x AC
mac02.JPGMHAC#12.JPGMHAC#3.JPG

If anyone is going ballz deep into his work, look no further at a sampling of Shit, Nl5Afg, BW, Cure
ice thecure.JPGiceohst.JPGicebw.JPGiceshit.JPGicecureu2.JPGicenl5afg.JPG

Making dookies, our resident H master and nonpareil, I didn't get a chance to show his new banner H weighing in at 63.4 gms. That's some holy shit there. Let's give some love to @quinxstar 🥳

For the winners of the awards, send an PM to Shanti providing addie and seed request. Congratulations to everyone!
That about wraps it up. We will see y'all next year and in the meantime don't forget to dance!

giphy.gif

mu

So, it is time to bring a close to this year's awards. Some great examples of indoor, outdoor, organic, hydro growing of MNS gear! A big thanks to membership for participating and placing your votes. There are so many others that I would like to acknowledge that keep this ship aright. And of course, a big hug and thank you to Shanti for allowing us to put this show on. I appreciate his graciousness in this effort and also his continued dedication in the preserving of special plants; genetics that give us an opportunity to experience plants that once won and dominated the CC's. He is that eye in the middle of the storm.

Let's finish up by bringing one last member to the forefront. A veteran warrior of many, many grows; he's gone through all the ins and outs of outdoor growing and indoor as well. And while he puts enormous effort timewise into perfecting his craft, he can still find time to test new gear for Shanti. In fact, his was one of the first Mango Haze x AC test grows and his other generous contributions have not gone unnoticed.

Mango Haze x AC
View attachment 70114View attachment 70115View attachment 70116

If anyone is going ballz deep into his work, look no further at a sampling of Shit, Nl5Afg, BW, Cure
View attachment 70120View attachment 70117View attachment 70118View attachment 70119View attachment 70121View attachment 70113

Making dookies, our resident H master and nonpareil, I didn't get a chance to show his new banner H weighing in at 63.4 gms. That's some holy shit there. Let's give some love to @quinxstar 🥳

For the winners of the awards, send an PM to Shanti providing addie and seed request. Congratulations to everyone!
That about wraps it up. We will see y'all next year and in the meantime don't forget to dance!

View attachment 70123

mu
Yes !!!
Congratulations @quinxstar ! ! !

Mango Haze x AC

View attachment 70120View attachment 70117View attachment 70118View attachment 70119View attachment 70121View attachment 70113

View attachment 70123

mu

Congratulations @quinxstar (y)

Congratulations to all of our members and especially to those who took the awards this year...Mu is an outstanding moderator and has brought cohesion to the forum since his arrival not to mention some excellent photos. I personally really enjoy reading through the forum and receiving photos to understand the experiences of each of you in the 4 corners of the world. So keep it green and real and enjoy the 2023 seasons where ever you are...all the best Shantibaba

Mango Haze x AC

View attachment 70123

mu
Congratulations @quinxstar!🥳
Thanks for all your grows and contributions.

Back