IG's early queen in the tropics

MImedpatient

I noticed some of the early queen are different in leaf shape . Interested to see what each produces .
me too! I am hoping, that since I have been reading Marijuana botany, and I think Pollyanna is one of the described varieties, and polly anna is in early girl, which is parent to early pearl, which is parent to early queen and early skunk. that I find the super recessive throwback pollyanna if it exists as a phenotype n the genetics. like those pictures or paintings from the past w/ a person who looks exactly like a person who lives today. that is my hope, but hopes must be temperes so they don't get dashed on the rocks as a ship in a storm.

Islandgrower

me too! I am hoping, that since I have been reading Marijuana botany, and I think Pollyanna is one of the described varieties, and polly anna is in early girl, which is parent to early pearl, which is parent to early queen and early skunk. that I find the super recessive throwback pollyanna if it exists as a phenotype n the genetics. like those pictures or paintings from the past w/ a person who looks exactly like a person who lives today. that is my hope, but hopes must be temperes so they don't get dashed on the rocks as a ship in a storm.
Definitely a possibility. Especially if you go to f2 .

The Flea

Looking good man.
I have two EQ's outside at the minute - a random test - and they are very compact and stocky. One male and one female.
It will be interesting to see what flowering brings.
Good luck.
Keep it green.
TF.

Islandgrower

Looking good man.
I have two EQ's outside at the minute - a random test - and they are very compact and stocky. One male and one female.
It will be interesting to see what flowering brings.
Good luck.
Keep it green.
TF.
Early queen is an awesome strain and yielder. And quick too . Thanks for dropping by

Islandgrower

Hey everyone . So I culled all but 1 of my males and I am thinking about going to f2 with the early queen 👸 ? Mostly because I have no more eq seeds. Do you think I should? And does anyone have an idea if eq is a true f1?