IG's early queen in the tropics

I noticed some of the early queen are different in leaf shape . Interested to see what each produces .
me too! I am hoping, that since I have been reading Marijuana botany, and I think Pollyanna is one of the described varieties, and polly anna is in early girl, which is parent to early pearl, which is parent to early queen and early skunk. that I find the super recessive throwback pollyanna if it exists as a phenotype n the genetics. like those pictures or paintings from the past w/ a person who looks exactly like a person who lives today. that is my hope, but hopes must be temperes so they don't get dashed on the rocks as a ship in a storm.

me too! I am hoping, that since I have been reading Marijuana botany, and I think Pollyanna is one of the described varieties, and polly anna is in early girl, which is parent to early pearl, which is parent to early queen and early skunk. that I find the super recessive throwback pollyanna if it exists as a phenotype n the genetics. like those pictures or paintings from the past w/ a person who looks exactly like a person who lives today. that is my hope, but hopes must be temperes so they don't get dashed on the rocks as a ship in a storm.
Definitely a possibility. Especially if you go to f2 .

Looking good man.
I have two EQ's outside at the minute - a random test - and they are very compact and stocky. One male and one female.
It will be interesting to see what flowering brings.
Good luck.
Keep it green.
TF.

Looking good man.
I have two EQ's outside at the minute - a random test - and they are very compact and stocky. One male and one female.
It will be interesting to see what flowering brings.
Good luck.
Keep it green.
TF.
Early queen is an awesome strain and yielder. And quick too . Thanks for dropping by

Pink on #4

Attachments

• 20210307_182403_compress55.jpg
    350.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 20210307_182300_compress60.jpg
    258.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 20210307_182244_compress18.jpg
    321.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 20210307_182335_compress34.jpg
    336.5 KB · Views: 10
I had 2 plants which a buddy created called crazy lemon hazeView attachment 49158View attachment 49159 . Got 2 males but the leaves were unique.
All looking good man!!
I must admit the Crazy lemon Haze has sparked my interest.
Love the leaf morphology
Have that sawtooth look to them.
Very nice!.
Good luck with your grow, EQ,s a great line.
Pollyanna and Crazy Carrol are two great old-school lines.
Early girl was one of my faves...wish I could get pure old-school seed!
You,LL find some interesting flavours in the EQ.
Keep it green....Sensient✌️

All looking good man!!
I must admit the Crazy lemon Haze has sparked my interest.
Love the leaf morphology
Have that sawtooth look to them.
Very nice!.
Good luck with your grow, EQ,s a great line.
Pollyanna and Crazy Carrol are two great old-school lines.
Early girl was one of my faves...wish I could get pure old-school seed!
You,LL find some interesting flavours in the EQ.
Keep it green....Sensient✌️
Yes the sawtooth look drew me as well. Too bad I lost the other seeds due to damping off. But glad to have that situation remedied . I didn't lose any of my last set popped to it.
I wonder how many phenos early queen has because I have an early queen with a real slender leaf and also the opposite end of broader indica type

Attachments

• 20210304_105207_compress72.jpg
    323.8 KB · Views: 13
Yes the sawtooth look drew me as well. Too bad I lost the other seeds due to damping off. But glad to have that situation remedied . I didn't lose any of my last set popped to it.
I wonder how many phenos early queen has because I have an early queen with a real slender leaf and also the opposite end of broader indica type
Hey man, glad you had some more seed.
Be interested to see how the line grows out.
With the EQ you will get varied phenos, you should find some real winners.
Some old-school flavours in there, some are definitely a bit of a blast from the past.
Enjoy... Sensient

Hey man, glad you had some more seed.
Be interested to see how the line grows out.
With the EQ you will get varied phenos, you should find some real winners.
Some old-school flavours in there, some are definitely a bit of a blast from the past.
Enjoy... Sensient
Enjoy i definitely will. Just wondering how anyone's keeper pheno of the early queen stacked up and how the leafshape was would help narrow it down as for the smells I am terrible at describing anything but the most basic terps. Others just baffle me

Back