Skunkle Lennys Northern Afghan tour

Receiving high compliment’s from experienced samplers. 💨
Have a friend who works at a dispensary that happens to sell someone’s version of what they call northern lights and she tells me that mine is better. The story I hear is that the cure is way too quick on the legal weed dispensary side and most buds are rock hard and powder after grinding.
Micro grows and micro dispensaries is the way to go, IMO. I’ve heard of a state that only allows the micro growers to sell to micro dispensaries, which sounds pretty cool.
Yet more excellent weed from MNS 🙏
☮️
My man what a marvelous job you have done ,Im with my mouth wide open Im like Holly molly this buds I can hear calling my name Apollo Apollo.
thats some serious staff thanks for sharing 🙏
SaveTheBrains

The story I hear is that the cure is way too quick on the legal weed dispensary side and most buds are rock hard and powder after grinding.
Yet more excellent weed from MNS 🙏
☮️

Dispensary weed is all too often 1) harvested too early, 2) not cured adequately.
Nothing beats home grown though!
mu

legendary grow @Skuncle Lenny
total inspiration, easy to see from your detailed and well documented grows that you pour your heart and soul into growing ganja.

In my outdoor environment I need a greenhouse to finish the more sativa leaning strains... and focus on the trichomes more to refine my art of growing to a higher level. I enjoy growing indoors and appreciate the fun and skill in controlling an environment but I love outdoor growing... I love blazing a phatty or @DannyTwoJoints in the sunshine while the wind makes the plants dance, sweet meditation. Outdoor growing is quite forgiving... get a rootball and stem in the right place and its incredible what nature can do, awe inspiring... a million times better than what I can replicate in a pot.

The indicas and anything up to 70/30 sat/ind will finish here without a greenhouse depending on when the rains arrive... if they come early might only get to harvest the 50/50 hybrids on time and the 70/30 hybrids come out but theyre not quite ready that year.

Curing is an essential part of the process to quality flower.
Ive experimented and found that the day they are cut at the trunk i leave them outside in the sunshine and turn them over throughout the day, sometimes they need two days.... then i hang them in shaded aerated place with all the leaves on...

I found getting the next step right is essential.... the exact right time to put them into sealed bags or glass jars.... its usually about 2 weeks after they are harvested.... too little or too much moisture at this time makes a big difference.. when all of the stems with flowers on them snap and make "cracking" sound is about right.

something else i thought about and experimented with was, the "Mexican brick weed" theory.... i thought that shit comes packed tight like bricks... so after a 2 week hang i put some flowers in bags as they were loose and in another bag I rolled and packed flowers tight hard together with no airspace and they dont have bag appeal as much but main advantage is it makes the airy flowers mull up and burn better.

Back