New auction site

I want to apologize on behalf of the team for dropping the ball here- not good as it reflects badly on us. I haven’t been on the auction site for several months now and so have been unaware of the ongoing problems (that I thought were fixed). Is this a log-in problem or a bidding confirmation problem or several things all at once? Does it occur on phone or computer? Another call has gone out to TPTB and hopefully we will get it right this time as I sense the frustration. In the meantime, continue to provide screenshots of 404 screens and during your bidding process to help IT isolate specific problems and more importantly to substantiate your auction bids and wins. PM these problems directly to @KristianC to be certain he is getting examples. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

mu

When I clicked on the above link - it auto-logged me in(terrible security) and showed my winnings!

[Edit} I had logged out came back here and clicked the link again. Now I can't login at all after 4 attempts - 404 ERROR. KIM - using desktop computer, not phone.

Did you have the remember me button checked previously? That might be logging you in automatically.

I'm using brave browser and the site seems mostly functional - apart from the weird disappearing/reappearing auction win, which is frustrating only because I've just had seeds posted and would have liked the Afghan Haze included!

My problem with the auction is different. It is my new addiction! Almost as bad as Amazon. I won one a few weeks ago and I just now won another and really didn't think that I would win again, I just wanted to bid but I won! My mistake for not waiting to save shipping but an addict doesn’t care about money…hahahaha. I hope you guys with problems have them solved soon so you can outbid me…

Did you have the remember me button checked previously? That might be logging you in automatically.

Good point! I can't say I remember doing that, but, sometimes I get auto-logged in and sometimes I have to try to login 4-5 times so there is a problem. It could be as simple as the Seed Gods telling me, 'you already have too many thousands of seeds, go get help for your addiction!' That makes sense. I can't remember the last time I did anything that made sense!

Longball

My problem with the auction is different. It is my new addiction! Almost as bad as Amazon. I won one a few weeks ago and I just now won another and really didn't think that I would win again, I just wanted to bid but I won! My mistake for not waiting to save shipping but an addict doesn’t care about money…hahahaha. I hope you guys with problems have them solved soon so you can outbid me…

I want to apologize on behalf of the team for dropping the ball here- not good as it reflects badly on us. PM these problems directly to @KristianC to be certain he is getting examples. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

mu

No worries @musashi , tech is a headache. I've only had an issue on the new site with the win disappearing and reappearing in my a/c. I had a confusing order recently (I kept on adding wins 😅) so B has gone through my a/c and should be able to confirm the number of wins in my cart last week! It really disappeared & reappeared!

I can navigate the site on Brave browser, and it works, but...

I'd like to be able to login, and then go directly to all auctions, without having to click through and wait for a number of pages to load!

I also realise that this is a modern angst situation, and that life is really good and I'm getting solid healthy genetics for a bargain bin price, so it all works out in the end 😅🤣

DannyTwoJoints - Legend, thanks a lot that is a perfectly useable workaround!
I want to apologize on behalf of the team for dropping the ball here- not good as it reflects badly on us. I haven’t been on the auction site for several months now and so have been unaware of the ongoing problems (that I thought were fixed). Is this a log-in problem or a bidding confirmation problem or several things all at once? Does it occur on phone or computer? Another call has gone out to TPTB and hopefully we will get it right this time as I sense the frustration. In the meantime, continue to provide screenshots of 404 screens and during your bidding process to help IT isolate specific problems and more importantly to substantiate your auction bids and wins. PM these problems directly to @KristianC to be certain he is getting examples. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

mu
Hey @musashi no stress. I'm trying to get my own woocommerce site off the ground I appreciate more than you'd realise just how complicated it can be resolving this type of thing. Overall the new website kicks ass, I love it here and greatly appreciate what the team at MrNice have achieved.

To clarify the issue.

On desktop, on TOR, when I arrive at the site, there is not the 3 dots top left of homepage. This menu is the only way to access the auctions you have won, but not yet paid for. There is no other way to access these as a whole, only the individual auction wins if you access each one form the email you receive notifying you of your win...
@DannyTwoJoints has kindly provided the url/permalink to this page in question and if I use this url I can now access this most important page.

Thanks to all who have offered assistance, but I do think I have caught the same addiction issue as BrotherBoris...

Hello,

I am back now. My apologies for not getting online for too long. 🙏🙏🙏
I am now checking the reported issues and will start fixing them one by 1
Thanks Kristian. Not sure if anyone else has reported it but when I go on the new auctions site, and click on my account on the bottom right, it won't let me sign in there, it just takes me to a 404 whenever I enter my details. Whereas if I log in on the bar on the left, it works fine. This is on an android. Thanks

Thanks Kristian. Not sure if anyone else has reported it but when I go on the new auctions site, and click on my account on the bottom right, it won't let me sign in there, it just takes me to a 404 whenever I enter my details. Whereas if I log in on the bar on the left, it works fine. This is on an android. Thanks
+1

Hi @KristianC

Is there a way to increase max bid? Placed an auto bid, and wanted to increase my max bid, but when I entered a higher max bid it just reverts to my previous lower max bid?

Is there a way to increase max bid? Placed an auto bid, and wanted to increase my max bid, but when I entered a higher max bid it just reverts to my previous lower max bid?
It wont show the raise on your max bid until someone tries to outbid you.

If you someone bids 20€ and you bet 20.5 then later raise your max bid to 30€, it will still show 20.5€ until someon3 else teies to outbid you. If the next person buds 25€ as their max, it will automatically raise your bid to the next highest increment, i.e. 25.5€ ,without exceeding your max.

It wont show the raise on your max bid until someone tries to outbid you.

If you someone bids 20€ and you bet 20.5 then later raise your max bid to 30€, it will still show 20.5€ until someon3 else teies to outbid you. If the next person buds 25€ as their max, it will automatically raise your bid to the next highest increment, i.e. 25.5€ ,without exceeding your max.

I've set my max bid, but would like to raise the set amount!

If it still works the same as last time I bet, just go in and increase the bet. It won't show the new number until spmeone places another bet. But it should still increase.
No. It states my max bid as €x. I would like to increase the value of my max bid, not increase the incremental auto bid. When I enter a new max bid value of €y, it just reverts yo the previous max bid value of €x.

When someone outbids you then it will be possible to add your new max. Keep an eye on your email lol for when you are outbid

Cheers @Islandgrower It was a race against the timer as well as other bidders! I was on my max auto bid as the clock was running out, if someone else had bid at the last moment I wouldn't have had time to place another bid, or increase the max bid!

Luckily for me there were no other takers, so I got a win!

Back