MNS Medicine Man and Shark Shock grow

Some pics of another strain I'm growing. This is British Columbia Seed Company White Lightning (White Widow x Northern Lights #5). I got the original seeds in 1997 for my best mate and he has kept it around in seed form since then. Really keen to try her out 🔥
View attachment 79937View attachment 79938

Thats what i call friendship and appreciation! 27 yrs...have you never tried it yet? 🤔

Always enjoy seeing pictures of your beauties :love:

MB
Thanks mate, I just love this strain, this and the shark has everything I need for meds, plus they are just sexy plants too ha ha 😍

Wow !!
Some pretty looking Medman buds 🧨
Thanks mate! Always super impressed with these ladies 😃

Love your Medicine Man.
Thanks mate! Wish I could pass on cuts of these ones, they sure do it for me!!

Thats what i call friendship and appreciation! 27 yrs...have you never tried it yet? 🤔
Yeah mate, we become better mates every day too, he is the only person in my life that just gets me, no questions asked and it goes both ways! Poor guy lost his dad suddenly early last week so I've been doing what I can to support him from 3000km away. His dad was always like a dad to me too so it's a hard one to take and especially at Christmas time!

I've smoked many a bowl of his White Lightning with him but never grown it myself until now, more so wondering if there's a difference between how he grows it and how I do! Will be trying some tonight as it is ready 😃

PXL_20240131_195358581_copy_1849x1388.jpg
Next run of cuts doing their thang! Got my 2 Med Man in there and also got 3 Shark Shock females in there too, hoping one or two will be keepers 🤞

Other cuts in there are Cluster Bomb, Blueberry, Lemon P, Nightmare Cookies X Sinmint Cookies, Shiva Skunk X Puck bx1 and Nightmare Og. I'll have to get my small tent cranking for the Zunami testers so they can get big before flowering in this tent next 💪 Pretty damn excited if I must say haha.

Down to just the one Early Queen, the other 3 were males and very tall males too so I didn't keep any pollen. This female was the shortest of the bunch and hopefully she finishes up quickly as we will be losing light quickly from here. She has the most delicious smell to her though, like a sweet, mango, piney smell. I'm very excited to see this girl flower out!
PXL_20240220_192803779_copy_1388x1849.jpg
PXL_20240220_192753389_copy_1388x1849.jpg

Found a picture of an old Medicine Man that I used in a cross that I made many years ago. This pheno was so sweet smelling, with over ripe mango and sugar. She had pink hairs and grew really long spear colas. Higher in CBD with a clear headed initial stone that led into total dreaminess, wish I still had her 😍
Screenshot_20240302-200647.png

Back