G13Hz Vs Nl5Hz who wins?

Thanks for the reply and experience shared Axiom back in the 90s I was a still a kid :D .
The G13Hz is Ibl is more selected I will say
I have asked Shanti about the G13Hz ibl background and he told the me was C.
I dont have great knowledge about the difference between A and C to comment more about them .
everybody has his own favorite 🙏
KILLER pictures in this thread, Apollo. I mean like, from someone, who has seen a LOT of ganja photography; you really nailed it, I mean like a goal from center field, nailed it.

Anyways as per another thread and just so other people browsing might be more likely to read it: the difference, as per content here, is that the Haze A is more of a raw male energy version of Haze. Where the Haze C is conceptualizable as the more feminine aspects. I at least interpret that as white knuckles vs warm, uplifting, and expansive. Granted that white knuckle shit can get pretty trippy, but its not exactly "good" trippy. Its more the "They're coming. I don't know who, but they are coming. Hide under the sheets" type stuff. I've not had both specifically, but I know the breadth of old school Mexican sativa, growing up in The Dirty Dirty.

We have a winner "G13Hz ibl "wins by knocking out NL5hz out of the picture clean :cool:

Being that is the one, I got a pack of, or at least that will be on the way soon. That does give me reason to smile.

I got them in part to finish something, I have been working on, That used Reeferman's cup winning cut. It wasn't noteworthy except in being strong. If you didn't take it to exactly 80 days it was too edgy for words. The scissor hash of that was like a peek (only a "peek" due to duration of effects) into stimmed out paranoia. Then to get it there was not always the smoothest of sailing. It was one of those prima donna plants that needed everything just so. Else it would just quit flowering and ripening correctly. It would keep growing., sort of, it just wouldn't really continue blooming or ripening correctly. Then it had almost no discernible flavor what so ever. IF you got her there. The plus side was that it's ripening characteristics gave it enough CBN for a HEAVY body stone. While at the same time being elevator lift heady.

The Reeferman line used the Airbone G13. Which was supposed to be a G13 x NL2 S1. While I can clearly see that these plants are a lot more vigorous than what I grew. I still haven't seen a good smoke report. So have no idea what to expect otherwise in terms of flavor or effects. Also, anyone have any experience with these, outdoors in a higher humidity region?

Back