First mns grow. Ortega

They're in there 4th week of flower. Using a pro grow ufo 300w led, currently running at 180w and a 600w hps. First led grow for me.
Have all 3 phenos in tent from outdoor grow and under artificial light no pink pistils. All were pink outside.
EC 2.1 PH 5.8

They're in there 4th week of flower. Using a pro grow ufo 300w led, currently running at 180w and a 600w hps. First led grow for me.
Have all 3 phenos in tent from outdoor grow and under artificial light no pink pistils. All were pink outside.
EC 2.1 PH 5.8
Plants are praying and look great, space is nicely filled.(y)
How do you like the results so far with the combination?

Greetings.

Plants are praying and look great, space is nicely filled.(y)
How do you like the results so far with the combination?

Greetings.
I'm extremely impressed Swifty. Quicker growth and very healthy. I was hoping the full spectrum would bring out the pink pistils but not as yet. It's mid winter here so lights are on overnight to keep them nice and warm.
Much more light penetration with the led and plants appear more natural.
A mate who is running my clones under led said his were turning purple due to the cold and added a heater last week. Not having the problem myself. The couple that are in my garden are full purple open and airy. Hash!!!

All lights are at full strength now. EC 2.3, PH 5.8
Plants are looking great. No issues at all and are loving Max feeding. The combo of led and hps is working beautifully through winter.
Pheno 3 is still standing out. Denser and has the most resin.
After 3 month cure it is a stand out also. I use a mighty vaporiser and it gives loads of vapour. I'm stoned by the second hit and generally get 10 good hits from .3 of a gram.
The taste is dank. The stone seems to last 4-5 hrs. It's on the top shelf 😊

9 weeks of flowering. Not real happy with the grow. Have been struggling with the setup.
Simply not enough height in the tent for a flood drain system and have trouble every time with distance from lights. I bought it as a kit from local hydro shop and I think it was designed for pgr grows. First grow I struggled with height restrictions and hydro shop guy told me the answer was pgr. I grow my own to avoid pgr so when I put the Black Widow in they will be on the ground and hand watered. All plants are suffering light burn.

Sell the hydro shit and check out some Earthboxes or Octopots...stay organic and dont panic!

You outdoo Ortegs looked impressive and seen the light fade in early flower i would not have expected them to fatten up like this, sucka to see the.mold.put a stop to it..

Sell the hydro shit and check out some Earthboxes or Octopots...stay organic and dont panic!

You outdoo Ortegs looked impressive and seen the light fade in early flower i would not have expected them to fatten up like this, sucka to see the.mold.put a stop to it..
It was probably more the builders next door than the mould that drove my decision to pull them at the time. Mould is inevitable in my area. After nearly 6 months curing the smoke from my selected pheno is devastating.
I flushed and took the top heads off yesterday, only a couple more weeks left. Plants have responded very differently under artificial light. Fed heavy due to the fade outdoors but am now wondering if it has been too heavy.
Have BW vegging at moment and will go into tent as soon as Ortegas are out. Growing them organically.

Yeah outdoor vs Indoor is such a huge difference its hard to believe sometimes. They def look a bit abused in the last pics. Ive been overfeeding so heavy my first LED run some hermed on me. Happens quick and we sometimes tend to do too much, feed to much etc. Ever learnubg, i love this grow and breed game.

Back