a shout out to our Aussie friends : DUCKSFOOT! :)

catbuds

Hey guys! Been trying to get Ducksfoot. Can someone recommend a reliable place to get it? I like the strange & unusual! :)

G`day C B

Well the man who created her is a good buddy of mine .
The original is gone like last weeks paycheck . There are a cpl of small seed makers who still offer her . And a euro lad has made an Auto version as well .

There is a new gen kicking around . An Indica dom version compared to the Sativa dom original .

Sharing seeds here is a no no . But if you were to contact the right people privately . I`m pretty sure an arrangement could be agreed upon .

G`day C B

Well the man who created her is a good buddy of mine .
The original is gone like last weeks paycheck . There are a cpl of small seed makers who still offer her . And a euro lad has made an Auto version as well .

There is a new gen kicking around . An Indica dom version compared to the Sativa dom original .

Sharing seeds here is a no no . But if you were to contact the right people privately . I`m pretty sure an arrangement could be agreed upon .
I wonder where C B is? Not seen her post for a while. Hope she's well. I'm getting rather worried about people suddenly "disappearing" these days. Hmmmm :confused:

wally duck used to offer duckfoot seeds but since kangativa bust he quit the game i think, too bad for these aussie guys they are good fellows, i feel the return of nevil blew a wind of problems in australia but it must be only political change, anyway and sorry for the offtopic but i hope kangativa have some financial support from nevil because the nevils crosses with kangativa strains are not cheap at all...

A few years ago I bought some Duckfoot seeds (by USC (Underground Seeds Company)) I just checked and he's not selling them anymore.
They label it as an indica but I always learned that it's a sativa strain. If anyone else has info on this, please share.

The last one of the 10 seeds was the best one so far, I'm using it as a mother plant now and these girls are thriving in our mediterranean climate.

Last edited:
A few years ago I bought some Duckfoot seeds (by USC (Underground Seeds Company)) I just checked and he's not selling them anymore
They label it as an indica but I always learned that it's a sativa strain. If anyone else has info on this, please share.

The last one of the 10 seeds was the best one so far, I'm using it as a mother plant now and these girls are thriving in our mediterranean climate. If anyone here is living in Isra-hell as well, feel free to contact me and I'll be happy to share some clones.

i think you have not read the rules of the forum you can share pics but not clones

If you want, I can share some pics of nature around here, it's a beautiful area. Imagine the middle of nowhere and then right in the middle of it and you'll get a feeling of where we are... There's a lot of agriculture going on and thank G1d it's one of the places where Jews and Arabs can still live together as good neighbours. With His help, Netanyahu and Abbas will soon smoke a huge bong together and bring even more peace to this part of the world.

If you want to see some pix of our Ducksfoots, check here.

@quinxstar je parle un petit peu français.. d'où es-tu?

Last edited:
Well, we moved to occupied Syria The Golan Heights The Golan Highs a few years ago. If you want, I can share some pics of nature around here, it's a beautiful area. Imagine the middle of nowhere and then right in the middle of it and you'll get a feeling of where we are... There's a lot of agriculture going on and thank G-d it's one of the places where Jews and Arabs can still live together as good neighbours. With G-d's help, Netanyahu and Abbas will soon smoke a huge bong together and bring even more peace to this part of the world.

If you want to see some pix of our Ducksfoots, check here.

@quinxstar je parle un petit peu français.. d'où es-tu?

i am around the 46° north i dont want say more for security

i had already see your pics

maybe some futur pics with some mns strain :)

i am around the 46° north i dont want say more for security

i had already see your pics

maybe some futur pics with some mns strain :)

I hear you! I stayed low-profile for a long time but now that things are about to get legalized over here, I've started opening up a bit more.

As soon as I can start popping some MNS seeds and start growing, will share some pictures. Been bidding like a mad man on the auctions lately :)

No pix of MNS strains yet but felt like sharing some pix on the progress of the Ducksfoots...
I veg indoors and flower outdoors (even during winter time, if temperatures allow it and this winter was a particularly mild winter).

These 4 girls are now 4 weeks outside (light/dark outside is +/- 12/12 atm):

rsz_20210310_090403.jpg

I topped them twice during veg and this strain is ideal for LST which I've continued to do until 2 weeks in 12/12 (outdoors).

rsz_20210310_090452.jpg

Pistils popped up 2 weeks ago and the flowers are starting to get bigger.
Will post an update in another few weeks from now...

No pix of MNS strains yet but felt like sharing some pix on the progress of the Ducksfoots...
I veg indoors and flower outdoors (even during winter time, if temperatures allow it and this winter was a particularly mild winter).

These 4 girls are now 4 weeks outside (light/dark outside is +/- 12/12 atm):

View attachment 49956

I topped them twice during veg and this strain is ideal for LST which I've continued to do until 2 weeks in 12/12 (outdoors).

View attachment 49957

Pistils popped up 2 weeks ago and the flowers are starting to get bigger.
Will post an update in another few weeks from now...
Looking good my brother.. hmmm i have about the same time as well . Just a little less than 12/12 I think about 11hr45mn to 12hrs 15mn. And we grow the same way veg indoors and flower out.

Looking good my brother.. hmmm i have about the same time as well . Just a little less than 12/12 I think about 11hr45mn to 12hrs 15mn. And we grow the same way veg indoors and flower out.

Thanks, brother! You're not, by any chance, that neighbour with the massive outdoor sweet-smelling garden??

3 weeks later...

rsz_20210331_145911.jpg

rsz_20210331_150054.jpg

The leaves don't look 100% due to some sand and pollen (not that kind of) storms in the past week. Next 3 days it should rain a bit (probably the last rain for the next 6-7 months) so hope it will clean the leaves a bit. If it doesn't I'll spritz it off with the spritzer. Also, 2 months ago these girls were damaged a bit by the wind. Lesson learned: growing here goes well but a basic greenhouse would make growing even better.

Wild guess is they'll need until mid May to finish flowering and some stems may require some external support soon. Will post some pix again later in April.

Looking fwd to some MNS grows later in the year.. Tom suggested to start growing the Devil in the Holy Land so we already have some inspiration :D

Last edited:
So another few weeks later... I had to chop them down last week, +/- 3 weeks before they'd be ready. Aphids attacked them, I tried to get rid of them (with my hands, daily showers, isopropyl alcohol etc.) but didn't get it under control. That's one of the disadvantages of flowering 100% outside.

All in all, this was a great experiment. I wanted to be sure that it is possible to start flowering outside by mid-February (when light/dark is +/- 12/12 over here) and then harvest towards the end of April. They didn't make it to the finish but I learnt a lot again. This was the second run I did with these Ducksfoots and maybe I'll give them a 3rd try later in the year. I remember discussing with @MImedpatient to do the "Miami Mango method" on this strain. I will definitely try it next time. This strain gets very 'bushy' which makes a perfect breeding ground for those bad mofos. Less leaves = less hiding spots for pests and it's easier to check and find spots that are infested.

I'm still happy with the few oz. of decent bud and a stash of trim + mediocre bud which will get bubbled beginning of next week after a 2-week cure. I will post some pix then.

Back