Let's grow some more!

Yep, imo whether that of the purchaser or that of the purveyor, 99% of this thing we call the seed biz is based on pure fantasy..

That looks super gooky, yum.

I have no doubts that skunk would've been introduced at some point, it was to everything. It's a breeding technique to cross to a known line/individual then select away from it's known traits while keeping the good, added vigor or flower ratio etc etc etc..

I think/hope that the next time Scott does a Q & A
Instead of the tedious "are your parent plants still the same" or my personal favorite unanswerable Q "what should i look for in a male" lol
perhaps we should think up some pertinent and ultimately enlightening ones..

Like, please tell us what you known master kush?

Last edited:
Next...

MasterkushSkunk  B
View attachment 81864
Harvested after 63 days of flowering

View attachment 81865
Cured for ~two months.

Smell
This one smells a bit skunky and fruity, but also has some earthy notes to it.
There is a 'sharpness' in the background, which I can't describe really. Smells like medicine to me 😁

Taste
MKS B tastes a little skunky at first, but it's not that dominant. A little herbal, floral... Honestly the taste isn't that great, sorry to say that. It smells way better than it tastes 😅

High
Okay, not to exaggerate things here, but the high is just phenomenal. Just wow. Very, very smooth onset, you can feel it coming after a few puffs and it's really present after about 20 minutes. I smoked half a joint of it and it lastet a good 2,5 hours.
I felt every sense getting really sharp. I took a walk in the dark and it was so amazing. I enjoyed every tree shape and natural pattern I saw and was just amazed by it. Very euphoric high, superreallyfreakingamazingbodyfeel.
I was just happy with my body, thoughts, feelings and the world around me.
Everytime a negative thought would try to rise in my mind, it was instantly killed by the thought "it's all good, don't worry, it's gonna be just fine".
While I was on this walk the clouds shifted away and I could see a beautiful night sky. I was looking at the stars for quite a while and thought "maaaan, I'm a part of this world, this universe, how amazing is that? How crazy is it that without our sun, moon and all the planets around we could not exist on this planet?"
Really special herb 💚

Summary
Beautiful plant that yielded well and got purple stains in late flowering.
If it tasted a little better, this would be a straight A+ for me, because the high is just great and special.
I will try to keep her around for sure!

Great plant, great photos and great report (y)

Did I mention that I love accurate labels :ROFLMAO:

Can't wait to see your next grow.
MB

Next one is...

MasterkushSkunk A
DSCI1968_OXqWJuTP3N.jpeg
Harvested at 68 days of flowering..

DSCI2053_UjTcCmTa3W.jpeg
Cured for ~ 3 months.

Smell
MKS A smells a lot skunkier than her sister, but there is a clear hint of that old Masterkush smell from Amsterdam. I'm quite amazed about that. Earthyskunkymasterkushyfruitgoodness.

Taste
To my suprise she tastes quite on point like she smells, plus some kind of berry-like aroma, which I found in the very first Northern Light plant I grew 10+ years ago. The smoke is super smooth.

High
Fast onset with this one. You can feel the effect while smoking a spliff.
The high began in the head, I felt focused, yet a little funny. After about 15 minutes this feeling got more intense and was followed by a nice comfortable body-high. I watched a movie and felt super aware of everything I saw.
After about two hours in I felt a bit stoned and lazy. Pretty care-free state of mind, like with MKS B. After another hour I got the munchies. Everything felt and tasted very nice.

Summary
MasterkushSkunk A is a pretty plant, that yielded good and grew basically by itself.
It's really resinous and beautiful!
Smell and taste are more intense than her sisters MKS B's, the high is quite similar: really nice and well balanced, special state of mind. I think it's quite a unique effect in both plants.
I'm very pleased with MasterkushSkunk so far! 💚🌱

Next one is...

MasterkushSkunk A
View attachment 82339

View attachment 82340
Cured for ~ 3 months.

Smell
MKS A smells a lot skunkier than her sister, but there is a clear hint of that old Masterkush smell from Amsterdam. I'm quite amazed about that. Earthyskunkymasterkushyfruitgoodness.

Taste
To my suprise she tastes quite on point like she smells, plus some kind of berry-like aroma, which I found in the very first Northern Light plant I grew 10+ years ago. The smoke is super smooth.

High
The high began in the head, I felt focused, yet a little funny. After about 15 minutes this feeling got more intense and was followed by a nice comfortable body-high. I watched a movie and felt super aware of everything I saw.
After about two hours in I felt a bit stoned and lazy. Pretty care-free state of mind, like with MKS B. After another hour I got the munchies. Everything felt and tasted very nice.

Summary
MasterkushSkunk A is a pretty plant, that yielded good and grew basically by itself.
Smell and taste are more intense than her sisters MKS B's, the high is quite similar: really nice and well balanced, special state of mind. I think it's quite a unique effect in both plants.

It looks so delicious :love:

Makes me want to grow it myself :LOL:

MB

Next one is...

MasterkushSkunk A
View attachment 82339

View attachment 82340
Cured for ~ 3 months.

Smell

Taste

High

Summary
MkS is a very spécial plant with a unique personality...
You should try the doors...if you find à MK pheno you ll be blessed.

. Damn, I'd like to grow em all... So much choice and so little time and space 😁
I find this site challenging my patience, a patience that is still in the curing process.
All the pictures of trees and the vast phenotypes on parade. Such an overwhelming experience. Thanks to everyone for sharing and your comments they spark. I’m excited for this part of my journey and the new perspective that seems to be washing over me.

Respect
/steve

Pic of forbidden runtz from the weekend.
IMG_1859.png

Next:

CBD GANDHI

DSCI1822rre_VkhE5W8k6D.jpeg
50 days of flowering..

DSCI2058_0bJi1nDQ2p.jpeg
~ 3 months of curing.

Smell
She smells a little floral and herbal, but with sweet, honey-like notes to it. Quite complex, but very familiar. I like smelling her.

Taste
The taste comes close to the smell, while the sweet-honey is not that present. Not the most tasty herb I smoked so far, but it does taste interesting and quite good.

Effect
I felt quite relaxed after smoking a spliff of CBD Gandhi and my body felt smooth.
I wouldn't say it got me high, but my eyes were a little redish after one hour and I felt a little funny.
I did cook after smoking and it was fun to be relaxed and clear-headed while doing that.
My guess is, there is THC present, but I think it's pretty low. Would be interesting to get these flowers tested...

Summary
CBD Gandhi is a lush, beautiful plant which grew very strong and upright.
She gives you a nice feeling and a nice yield!
I gave some of my crop to someone who deals with lower backpain and stress... She told me that vaping CBD Gandhi helped her quite good 👍
I did mix CBD Gandhi with Super Silver Haze, Shark Shock, ... and it changed the high to a less anxious state of mind, but I wouldn't say I was less high. It seems to take the edge out of things when mixed with other herb.
All in all a nice plant 🌱

Back