0 Germ

Shiskobar

Hi Shanti
First of all I would say that honoured to be able to contact you.You've
been one of my idols in the breeding-world for quite some time now.I've followed quite a bit of your history,from working with everybody's best friend Arjan to your total absurd "4 years" in Switzerland.I'm glad your up and running like never before,if anyones deserves it,it's you.
I think I've tried most of what you have to offer from Early Queen to Super Silver Haze,but a couple of month ago I bought your Shark Shock through Seedbay - 15 seeds at the same time I bought 15 seeds of Orange Diesel by
an obscured homegrower-Verité.
And I germed all 30 seeds that'll say 29,because one of the SS just crumbled between my fingers,anyway 48 hours later 12 of the Orange diesels showed
tails and got in soil,48 hours later 1 more of the OD showed tail and in soil it went,but none of the 14 remaining Shark Shocks showed anything,so I took them from the papertowels and scuffed them to see if it helped with the remaining 2 OD,but nothin' happened a week then 10 and 12 days that's when I gave up.I've never experienced that so I was thinking if Seedbay isn't
keeping them properly or what on earth happened.I wonder if there's any out
there who had a similar experience with Seedbay.I mean not even KcBrains
came close to this lol.
But that'll not keeping me from buying your seeds in the future either from yer own site or Doc Chronic's......just never Seedbay again.:rolleyes:

unlucky to hear that Shiskobar - probably a good idea to give him a PM so you can sort it out there!!

Best of luck

Peace and Light

well your best bet is to pm shanti personally...he'll take care of you if your concerns are legit...he's honorable and very polite...i had germ problems with Devil so i pm'd him and got replacements coming on the way...pm him with your situation and the packet numbers and he should get back to ya...he got back to me quick and was very polite...one of the top breeders in the world and the customer service is top notch...i'm only buying mr.nice seeds for now on...Shanti's work and support is THAT GOOD!

You must have got one of the last packs of older stock before the new stock got in after Shanti returned. I think Shark Shock and a few stray packs of SSH were the last of the old stuff. I read another post I think might have been on hg420 where someone got a pack of MrN seeds that had a yellow sticker over the date on the pack. They werent careful and pulled it off when they tried to remove it. If your pack has that sticker take a hair dryer to it and the heat will make it seperate from the paper without tearing.

Okay thanks for the replies guys,I too now think it musta been an old pack
cause I bought other strains from MNS and no problems germinating them.

Back