Seed mix pack

Cannalicous

Hello MNS,

As some know I started out with a grand wish to grow out Neville Haze. Then I got confronted with members growing other strains which pop my eyes out of their socket, making me feel like a kid in a candy store on a tight budget.

It would be easier if I could buy a 25 seeds mix pack. Just a thought.

Hello MNS,

As some know I started out with a grand wish to grow out Neville Haze. Then I got confronted with members growing other strains which pop my eyes out of their socket, making me feel like a kid in a candy store on a tight budget.

It would be easier if I could buy a 25 seeds mix pack. Just a thought.

If you look out for the deals on the auction you could get 2 strains for the price of the mixed.

Could even do them like THseeds did a LTD ed collection pack.

Put them in a wooden box and charge for 4 full packs.
People love those collector's edition packs.

That's what I was thinking.

Collection packs.

Skunk selection.
NL5 selection
G13
Haze cup winners
Haze AC
Classic cup winning collection. BW, MM, LN,SS

they are already do all this kind of pack some years ago

beginner greenhouse sativa ect ...

and a lot of stuff

i think was not a succesfull

people here are connaisseurs and the price is very low for a single packet you can do your own pack yourself

It's not my bizz but imho it'd be weird to have these combo deals also in the auctions. How much discount can we long for?? If you like at the Cup Winner Pack -> 160€ for SSH, The Widow and The Shark.. that's an insane deal if you ask me. It will be a challenge to get these 3 for this (combined) price in the auctions..

It's not my bizz but imho it'd be weird to have these combo deals also in the auctions. How much discount can we long for?? If you like at the Cup Winner Pack -> 160€ for SSH, The Widow and The Shark.. that's an insane deal if you ask me. It will be a challenge to get these 3 for this (combined) price in the auctions..

I bought all my seeds at a ridiculous price the hampers the old stock
even when I have a single price it was ridiculous I remember not more exactly but the most expensive was at the very beginning of mister nice maybe the mango widow at 50 with the free shipping but more recently i had pay my critical mass 16.50 g13Xafgh 27.50 the average is 20 euros of the packet the only one that I have never bought is the black widow I have never seen it at a good price

Nothing is impossible, SB made it clear in his post yesterday he's open to whatever the punter want's.

As we get our sea legs back, I am sure more opportunities will occur for us all. I look forward to the offering of some new strains, especially the ones found at the back of the fridge 🙏🙏🙏!
The old timers have seen all manner of offers in the past and I think the combo offerings can offer value. I am still impressed with an earlier offering of the entire MNS catalogue (~40 strains at the time) which sold for less than 500 euros. I've said it before, @bluntmassa is a lucky man.
And as always, an email to [email protected] can usually help with those special orders.
A few years ago, an owner of a large tobacco/cigar store offered humidors to commemorate his climb up Mt. Kilamanjaro. I picked one up. l haven't smoked in years but found some still-wrapped-in-the-box Monte Cristos when I pulled this out for the photo ha.

cigar3.jpg
cigar1.jpg
cigar2.jpg

@quinxstar makes good points- stuff is cheap enough to create your own special pack. @wisp has made some great suggestions too. Anyone else?

Edit: but there's something about collector packs that does it for some of us lol.

🤙Mu

Last edited:
As we get our sea legs back, I am sure more opportunities will occur for us all. I look forward to the offering of some new strains, especially the ones found at the back of the fridge 🙏🙏🙏!
The old timers have seen all manner of offers in the past and I think the combo offerings can offer value. I am still impressed with an earlier offering of the entire MNS catalogue (~40 strains at the time) which sold for less than 500 euros. I've said it before, @bluntmassa is a lucky man.
And as always, an email to [email protected] can usually help with those special orders.
A few years ago, an owner of a large tobacco/cigar store offered humidors to commemorate his climb up Mt. Kilamanjaro. I picked one up. l haven't smoked in years but found some still-wrapped-in-the-box Monte Cristos when I pulled this out for the photo ha.

View attachment 51038
View attachment 51040
View attachment 51039

@quinxstar makes good points- stuff is cheap enough to create your own special pack. @wisp has made some great suggestions too. Anyone else?

Edit: but there's something about collector packs that does it for some of us lol.

🤙Mu

Exactly
THseeds did one
Full price for strains but with some ltd wooden box.

I'm sure if MNS did LTD release bundles us idiots would buy them. EG stash box with Geniebaba and it's LTD number.

I bet they would be stupid at auction.

Even signed by SB. One for the geeks and SB ego boost.

Back