Won auctions disappeared

You'll ususally get an 'auction won' mail - should help recover your lost ones. 11 auctions aint an issue at all, but go beyond 12 and you'll have to pay another shipment. 12 max. per drop.
Yeah, I've already given that idea a go to no avail unfortunately. I'm guessing I'll just have to try and iron it out with admin. I'm glad that I happened to have taken screenshots of the cart's contents prior to them disappearing. And also notified admin of my intentions on with order so hopefully they'll take my word for it.

That’s still a lot in my opinion. You either are very lucky or have an excellent bidding strategy. Either way, I’m impressed and think I know how but no need to give it up.

I'm just persistent. I've noticed an influx in what seems to be new users (or older ones who haven't been on the auctions lately) who seem to be even more on the ball than myself. I love the auction man. It's a great place to get insane bargains that you can't help but tell ya friends to get with it and jump aboard.

I've since ironed out the issues with admin and I don't what gave me the urge to take screenshots of the wins but I'm thankful for the fact I did because MNS staff are honouring all the auction wins including the ones that vanished on me.

HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD THIS ISSUE SINCE THEN??

I'm just persistent. I've noticed an influx in what seems to be new users (or older ones who haven't been on the auctions lately) who seem to be even more on the ball than myself. I love the auction man. It's a great place to get insane bargains that you can't help but tell ya friends to get with it and jump aboard.

I've since ironed out the issues with admin and I don't what gave me the urge to take screenshots of the wins but I'm thankful for the fact I did because MNS staff are honouring all the auction wins including the ones that vanished on me.

HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD THIS ISSUE SINCE THEN??

Not sure if same problem but I was notified by email that I won an auction 2 days ago. Eventually, I logged on the auction site and nothing. Could not find any thing that I won. Nothing that I'm currently bidding on. It's like I've never been to the site. Other than being able to login after a few attempts (first has never worked for me), wait, usually logging in takes so long, the little thing at the top of page keeps going back and forth, I use my username and password then hit enter. After that I take a shower or cook some soup, after that I go back to the computer and sometimes I am logged in by then. When I try to login I bring my chore list with me and start knocking chores off until I get in. When I get in I can't see anything that I've won or bid on.

I then went to the email that notified me that I won. When I clicked on the link it automatically logged me in(is that good security?) and took me to what I won!? WTF? I still can't see what I bid on. I have to check the whole auction to see what I've bid on. Going between auction pages is another good time to get a chore or two done. I have a new superfast computer and this is the only slow website so I suspect it is the website and not me?

It's really painful for me to use the auction site. Reminds me of late 1980's dial-up, 1200 Baud Rate, bulletin boards. Hopefully it is faster for everyone else! On the positive side; I been getting lots of chores done ;)

Running MS Windows 11 Pro, Ver: 10.0.22000 Build: 2200
Firefox Browser 119.0(64-bit),

Longball

Not sure if same problem but I was notified by email that I won an auction 2 days ago. Eventually, I logged on the auction site and nothing. Could not find any thing that I won. Nothing that I'm currently bidding on. It's like I've never been to the site. Other than being able to login after a few attempts (first has never worked for me), wait, usually logging in takes so long, the little thing at the top of page keeps going back and forth, I use my username and password then hit enter. After that I take a shower or cook some soup, after that I go back to the computer and sometimes I am logged in by then. When I try to login I bring my chore list with me and start knocking chores off until I get in. When I get in I can't see anything that I've won or bid on.

I then went to the email that notified me that I won. When I clicked on the link it automatically logged me in(is that good security?) and took me to what I won!? WTF? I still can't see what I bid on. I have to check the whole auction to see what I've bid on. Going between auction pages is another good time to get a chore or two done. I have a new superfast computer and this is the only slow website so I suspect it is the website and not me?

It's really painful for me to use the auction site. Reminds me of late 1980's dial-up, 1200 Baud Rate, bulletin boards. Hopefully it is faster for everyone else! On the positive side; I been getting lots of chores done ;)

Running MS Windows 11 Pro, Ver: 10.0.22000 Build: 2200
Firefox Browser 119.0(64-bit),

Longball
I find it much faster and easier on my phone. But I have a slow old crappy computer which most websites are slow with. I only finalise and pay the auctions with the computer.

That’s still a lot in my opinion. You either are very lucky or have an excellent bidding strategy. Either way, I’m impressed and think I know how but no need to give it up
😂 two weeks, tops. That is how long it takes me to get 11 chemovars won. Mind, I am happy to bid 15 euro on walkabout or dreamtime. Winning 11 auctions is only hard if the chemovars you want are in bidding wars. Avoid the flavor of the month and you are probably good. Obviously there are exceptions, nevils haze for instance will probably cost a bit more than others, even without a bidding war.

When I log in it doesn't work and it re-directs me to another login window.

This works normal.
Hope that this helps you!

Same here - thanks Swifty.

I find it much faster and easier on my phone. But I have a slow old crappy computer which most websites are slow with. I only finalise and pay the auctions with the computer.

Sure glad it is not so slow for everyone. Worked with computer software and data comm for 40 years so glitches are like big broken neon signs that need to be fixed to me. Job was to fix things so that they worked right for the users. Just saying. Just won some Early Haze for 15, what's to complain about?

Longball

Just logged on to check and see how it worked. There are no issues here. I havent been on since I won my last auction, i'm just about due to pay for it. It loaded just fine and brought up my cart with all won items in it.

Diesel840

Just logged on to check and see how it worked. There are no issues here. I havent been on since I won my last auction, i'm just about due to pay for it. It loaded just fine and brought up my cart with all won items in it.

Diesel840

login by phone or desktop computer? Or?

Longball

Back