SparkilngSupeSilverHaze :D

L33t

First thread , so I chose some of the finest pics from my ladies I ll also post full grow n smoke report:)

Thanx again for these great forums shanti and team !:) Great genetics

From left to right:
SK pheno1 , SK pheno2 , NL pheno , SKpheno , Hazypheno(keeper) , Very hazy pheno

all-ssh-phenos-colatops.jpg

Haze keeper pheno
amonthscured-hazy1.jpg

Ah There is something magical in this cross , the colourful trichs , the smell , the tastes ...

Last edited:
wow ... those are some of the kindest buds i've seen ... they go beyond growing ... that is artwork & i wish i could shake your hand and smoke some of that with you ...

loss for words ... flower~power

hey f~p!

thanks for those really kind words man! Ssh is really nice strain and I know that you , too, know it really well.. hehe. You got some really nice ssh plants there!10k..huh! I can only dream that! Before sometime I was thinking sshxc99 would be a very nice cross and then I saw your cross... can you tell me some more things about it ? Is it the combination you were looking for or maybe even better ? :) I think c99 is a really nice strain with wonderful aroma and a high you cant find in other 55-65day finishers. I would love to try that cross someday!

thanks again!

Here s a nice pic from the 1m hazy cola, impressive results for 12/12 from seed !
longhazycola.jpg

Had to be left full size:)

Last edited:
Yep full size is a beauty,awesome,couple Q's if you get time,when you say 12/12 from seed ,was that straight from germ?or potted up first?or is it hydro?cheers,amazing,sir i take my hat off to you.peace:)just seen you gonna post grow report(i've put down me fattie)later

Last edited:
Hey redeye24/7 and budding grower ,

When I say 12/12 from seed I mean plants were grown all their life under 12/12 light from germ , received no veg at all. These yielded great, ~3 oz cured bud each in less than 100days from seed .Started em in 1L pots soil/coco/perlite mix ,showed sex from day 16 (males) till day 21(all fems) and then transplanted them in 8Lpots same mix ,under 600watters fed organically. Moreover the light was lowered from 12hrs a day gradually down to ~9hrs of light after midflowering , I ve yet to see such vigor growth:)

Last edited:
Thanks man,you just answered 2 Q's on my mind about repotting into bigger pots when in 12/12,No.1 can a repot be done in 12/12 without the roots slowing down and not filling the pot fully,and No.2 how would certain strains react to this ,your results speak volumes,thanks again,happy growing mate.;)

I ve grown 12/12 many times and I noticed that the earlier you move to final pot the better the yields.I usually grow seedlings till they show sex week3/~20days and then transplant the girls as soon as possible.General rule of thumb is to avoid it in flowering but in long flowering sativas hey it doesnt really matter that much as they take long long time to finish.But there is a limit if you transplant after the ~3rd week of flowering you lose too much.

But it all depends on the way you grow if you finish sativas in very small containers they may finish earlier n show way less stretch, but at the cost of yield.

Last edited:
Cheers,i don't veg much after 4 weeks,allways pot up in stages and wait for roots to show at drainage,then put them in 12/12,but thinkin of doin it a bit diff with the m/haze i got in veg,so thanks for your time mate.peace

Hey redeye24/7 and budding grower ,

When I say 12/12 from seed I mean plants were grown all their life under 12/12 light from germ , received no veg at all. These yielded great, ~3 oz cured bud each in less than 100days from seed .Started em in 1L pots soil/coco/perlite mix ,showed sex from day 16 (males) till day 21(all fems) and then transplanted them in 8Lpots same mix ,under 600watters fed organically. Moreover the light was lowered from 12hrs a day gradually down to ~9hrs of light after midflowering , I ve yet to see such vigor growth:)

:D :eek: :cool:

That is amazing.. great report!

All the best,
RO

Amazing brother L33t!!

Really nice what I see. I hope my plants do also get so big and with such a good production too.

These were clones or from the seed.

Congrats Dude!

Hey JahCure

Thank you.These are from seed, flowered directly from germination.Chopped alll phenos around 90-105 days from seed sprout.

Here is another closer photo I found in my hard disk from the NL dominant SSH plant at 73 days from seed.Lovely plant although personally I prefer the more hazy ones.

ssh_NL_pheno.jpg

I ve got many photos from all the phenos , I will try to dig em up and post them here sometime soon so you can see how each plant grew from start to finish.
I had a complete grow n smoke report at CannabisWorld forums but unfortunately is lost now after the page went down .But I 've got the photos archived and also all the good memories.

SSH is a lovely strain.One of my favorites.

Last edited:
Yes very nice colas sativafan I agree mate, truly excellent L33t,great report on this SuperSilverHaze,

You grew her very well,looking forward to your next grows,very much so :)

peace man and all.

Hi SF

Thank you for dropping by.

Well you may not have as big/long colas like as you'd get if you had them left untopped ,..but you will definitely be more rewarded for creating a good even canopy by the multiple topping. This way you will get excellent yields per plant and all buds will receive good light and become rock-hard.I am sure you will get very nice results , you are growing the SSH plants with great success so far.Can't wait to see your girls ready and hear how they smoke .. I am sure that you will love this great strain.

Redeye,

Thanx for the kind words .I am setting up my new room at the moment, I am so excited to give the Mango and Nevs a try myself when everything is ready , up and running.

Here is another pic form a nice cured SSH bud.

ZUPAHSILVAH17.jpg

Last edited:
Back