Small batch of NHM grown on the islands

Hey, Islandgrower, you don't seem none too concerned about them mites. What do you use to get rid of mites down there in the land of honey, and bikini babes with machine guns? Up here, we pretty much got to burn down the house, collect insurance, and start over.
dollsquad.jpg

Longball

Hey, Islandgrower, you don't seem none too concerned about them mites. What do you use to get rid of mites down there in the land of honey, and bikini babes with machine guns? Up here, we pretty much got to burn down the house, collect insurance, and start over.
View attachment 59118

Longball
I use a 3 in 1 fungicide miticide bought by hardware. And mostly I use plain water spraying them off every other day . Or ad isopropyl alcohol to the water sometimes as well.
Sometimes you have to learn to deal with the demons to keep things healthy enough to finish . In this case with the seedlings I have faith I found all and got rid of them . Will be checking them again this evening.

My advice: Plant more NHM if they turn out to be male. What’s one more? ^^ I have grown sativas from different kinds and nothing can compare to the structure I am seeing now. Smell is sensational and branches are loaded with buds. From start to end. Gonna lollypop her a little bit near the endstage to have a first taste. These strains are taunting me to expertise them. Still have a lot to learn and only use a 400 watt hps. With a +- 400 watt LED from today that holy virgin must’ve exploded. Slow on the nutes though, guano gave her burned leaftips but eventually she managed it well and got nice budstructure going on. A real Tantalus torture though, but also not because you just like everything about her. From all I have ever grown she’s the most nice I have ever seen. Lifted up like a rocket, started to flower and build fatter buds after one month then many other plants have at the end of their stage. Insane plant. All she needed was a good mix of 50L and lots of space and she became very very rewarding. That’s gonna be a permanent girl to keep.
Can’t wait to win NH one day at the auctions. NHM has conquered my heart.

My advice: Plant more NHM if they turn out to be male. What’s one more? ^^ I have grown sativas from different kinds and nothing can compare to the structure I am seeing now. Smell is sensational and branches are loaded with buds. From start to end. Gonna lollypop her a little bit near the endstage to have a first taste. These strains are taunting me to expertise them. Still have a lot to learn and only use a 400 watt hps. With a +- 400 watt LED from today that holy virgin must’ve exploded. Slow on the nutes though, guano gave her burned leaftips but eventually she managed it well and got nice budstructure going on. A real Tantalus torture though, but also not because you just like everything about her. From all I have ever grown she’s the most nice I have ever seen. Lifted up like a rocket, started to flower and build fatter buds after one month then many other plants have at the end of their stage. Insane plant. All she needed was a good mix of 50L and lots of space and she became very very rewarding. That’s gonna be a permanent girl to keep.
Thank you for the raving review on the nhm. Making me all excited about flowering these out to see . If I get a male I may cross with whatever I got going. Or save the pollen for later

Good to know.

Ok so I may be mistaken. I may have mistaken a female q cosmos as the nhm so I have 2 male and 2 undecided nhm . They are the smallest 2 . And had the most issues with the peat pellet not expanding properly.

Back