On Horses Wild Astride- Super Silver Haze x Black Widow

Please explain to a non native speaker what hanky panky means and why it seems something bad.

Thank you
MB

Captain Brown,

Generally speaking, a little hanky-panky is a good thing when with Autoflower Girls or Pirate wenches. Also, hanging your girls 'head down, bottom up' would be considered hanky-panky by some though I think it is more on the kinky side.
  1. Devious or mischievous activity.
  2. Illicit sexual activity.
  3. Jugglery; trickery; legerdemain. Also spelled hankey-pankey

My baby does the hanky panky..

Aloha fellow firewalkers!

9.5 weeks of flower, some are close and the others look to go several more weeks. It wasn't my best grow and the plants suffered while I struggled to get the lights dialed in; re-doing nutrition and environment in the process.
From what I have been reading and viewing of late, I think @Swifty is on to something about mixing different lights. I've decided to eliminate 1 of 3 LED lights and substitute/reinstall a metal halide in its place. This will also bring the needed heat up in the room. I'm going back to the ones that I know... sshw 3.JPGsshw 4.JPGsshw 2.JPG
sshw 1.JPG

Why am I crying, I want to know.
How can I smile and make it right?
For sixty days and eighty nights
And not give in and lose the fight.
I'm going back to the ones that I know,

With whom I can be what I want to be.

mu

Aloha fellow Firewalkers!

The Super/Widow has been drying in paperbags and now moving to bottles and some too, for hash. I've had a few taste tests, like 6 joints now and she keeps getting better with the curing. At this point, she is spicy and metallic. Great flavor on an un-lit draw. She is kind of smoky-oily. Sort of Laphroaig in the palate to nasal transition. It makes the nose tickle.
The first few tokes instantly register in a subtle way. And then wowie-zowie. I become the NoWhereMan. It takes me a few seconds to regain my balance standing up at times. I got about 2/3 thru the burn before I set it down in surrender.
This wasn't my best grow and perhaps the stress helped these plants in production of beneficial substances :whistle:Ha whatever, she got my attention and I plan to grow her again in a better environment to see how this hybrid will really perform. Pictures to follow.

“My doctor tells me I should start slowing it down—but there are more old drunks than there are old doctors so let’s all have another round.” Willie Nelson

mu

Aloha fellow firewalkers!

Well, it has been since January's ice storm and my patio roof is still down. I gave up on the contractor who said he'd get to it in Feb., replacing the roof. Another company wanted $1000 just to remove the collapsed roof. I called a recycling firm, they referred me to a man who did salvaging. He came over yesterday and between him and me, we cleared all the roofing off of the patio in less than 45 minutes. He didn't charge me a cent. Out of gratitude I gave him a twenty for gas and a quarter of some SSH x Widow. He was pretty happy with the deal. I sat down to a session last night and this stuff is stronger than my last post in Dec. I got thru about half a j, stood up and had to catch myself from falling down. Still smelling slight metallic, some caryophyllene and humulene; this variety is like hitting a brick wall at 40mph. It is that strong. It is not something I would smoke all the time as it is one of the strongest smokes I've had in a long time and it completely debilitates me. Several hours later, I did sleep well when I finally managed to peel my semi-conscious self off the coach lol. Highly recommended for those friends that keep telling you EU genetics ain't no big thing. I've called it by several different names; Silver Surfer, Silver Widow, Super Silver Widow. Not sure what @shantibaba will name it but I'm calling it Super Widow Haze! Oh, and the seed in the pic? Super Widow Haze x Curandera (Diesel x Blk Widow), as I did dust some of them with Curandera pollen. Oh boy!

superwidowhaze.jpg

mu

^^^ I am serious brah!
The seeded branches were pulled from the paper bag and yielded enough pepper corns to begin anew. You are witnessing the genesis of yet another hybrid made primarily with MNS P's. Super Widow Haze x Curandera (SSH/BlkWid) x (Diesel/Medicine Man). Hmm, what shall I call it?

sshwidow_curandera.JPG

mu

^^^ I am serious brah!
The seeded branches were pulled from the paper bag and yielded enough pepper corns to begin anew. You are witnessing the genesis of yet another hybrid made primarily with MNS P's. Super Widow Haze x Curandera (SSH/BlkWid) x (Diesel/Medicine Man). Hmm, what shall I call it?

View attachment 83707

mu

Musashimi

iu

^^^ I am serious brah!

View attachment 83707

mu
I hope the winner could get some seeds of this cross ........
.......as far as a name I would have to go with "super medley"

Back