Motivation Time

Ok back again, this time with some plant shots:D
They are not all Mendocino strains but a combination of Oaxacan, Mullum Madness and a few of my own crosses......will give more detailed information when life is a bit quieter.....cheers K

Attachments

• Mendo strains 001.jpg
    Mendo strains 001.jpg
    961.8 KB · Views: 86
  • Mendo strains 008.jpg
    Mendo strains 008.jpg
    959.5 KB · Views: 112
  • Mendo strains 014.jpg
    Mendo strains 014.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 40
  • Mendo strains 029.jpg
    Mendo strains 029.jpg
    1,022.4 KB · Views: 42
  • Mendo strains 064.jpg
    Mendo strains 064.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 56
  • Mendo strains 004.jpg
    Mendo strains 004.jpg
    955.7 KB · Views: 26
  • Mendo strains 017.jpg
    Mendo strains 017.jpg
    978.8 KB · Views: 51
Hiya Kangativa looking really good mate so a month to go ruffly ?.

Hiya Kangativa looking really good mate so a month to go ruffly ?.

Hi M8 and thanx:D......Yeah maybe 6 weeks at the most. I do a multi harvest so I can keep pushing the inside and bottom buds to fill out so that always makes some strains finish later.

Nice man those trees are huge. Did you cross that mullum madness strain?

Hi.....No I still have that as the strain I was growing in the 80's, of course I have done a bit of a change through selection because back then I had only just started learning about breeding so I just used any male that grew. Now of course it is a different story:D

Hi M8 and thanx:D......Yeah maybe 6 weeks at the most. I do a multi harvest so I can keep pushing the inside and bottom buds to fill out so that always makes some strains finish later.

Hiya mate i use to harvest the top cola and let the lower fill out in most of the sativas my self out doors indoors sativas oddly mature different they tend to mature from the bottom first and top last they look relay nice mate great work.

Hiya mate i use to harvest the top cola and let the lower fill out in most of the sativas my self out doors indoors sativas oddly mature different they tend to mature from the bottom first and top last they look relay nice mate great work.

Thanx m8 , Yeah its the only way, I can also do it on my hybrids coz they are mostly sativa......one day I might grow indoors and see what happens.
Gotta get some landrace Indicas as well...need to play with them for awhile:D

Wow Bro :eek:

keep them indeed coming those pic
thanks for sharing you way too prepare the grownd
(i have some landrace inca buts i only have kloons if them now its Uzbekie x afghanie )

peace

LBH

Last edited:
Wow Bro :eek:

keep them indeed coming those pic
thanks for sharing you way too prepare the grownd
(i have some landrace inca buts i only have kloons if them now its Uzbekie x afghanie )

peace

LBH

thanx m8 and no worries, if I can help ppl to improve their plants with what I do then it makes me a happy man:D
Its good to hear you have some landrace Indica's, even if they are just clones, you might find someone who has some seed from those strains and one day cross......cheers K

thanx m8 and no worries, if I can help ppl to improve their plants with what I do then it makes me a happy man:D
Its good to hear you have some landrace Indica's, even if they are just clones, you might find someone who has some seed from those strains and one day cross......cheers K

i you have a strain's (male's) that you want too use on them i can make seeds for you if you want?

peace

Last edited:
i you have a strain's (male's) that you want too use on them i can make seeds for you if you want?

peace

Thanks for the offer that is very kind of u, but I am more after Landrace Indica's than getting crosses as that is what i dont really have......cheers K

Hi Everybody......Well finally my season is coming to an end with most of the Indica/Sat finished and only the Sat/Indica and Sat's left.
Some of these Sativa's have been growing since Aug 16th and will finish in the first week of June.......I think this is about the same growing time for Nevilles haze, which if all goes well i will be growing next season.
So here are some pics of the last of the girls:)

Attachments

• Sativa's 005.jpg
    Sativa's 005.jpg
    1,017 KB · Views: 89
  • Sativa's 006.jpg
    Sativa's 006.jpg
    1,021.9 KB · Views: 48
  • Sativa's 008.jpg
    Sativa's 008.jpg
    932.2 KB · Views: 56
  • Sativa's 011.jpg
    Sativa's 011.jpg
    956 KB · Views: 45
  • Sativa's 012.JPG
    Sativa's 012.JPG
    652.2 KB · Views: 75
  • Sativa's 015.jpg
    Sativa's 015.jpg
    994.3 KB · Views: 52
  • Sativa's 007.jpg
    Sativa's 007.jpg
    982.4 KB · Views: 51
Superlative work mate, absolutely massive sativas...beautiful and rare to see.:p

Last edited:
Hi all :)
I have here some pics of a strain which is a Thai Strain that I have had for awhile , it is not super potent, but a very nice relaxing stone. I was up in the Chang Rai area in the late 70's when I found this plant that produced buds that looked like that had been dropped in a powder:), it even fell on to your fingers when handling it as you can see in some of the pics. Anyway I thought you might like to see some pics of this bud which I call White Thai.

Attachments

• white thai 004.JPG
    white thai 004.JPG
    569.1 KB · Views: 103
  • white thai 005.JPG
    white thai 005.JPG
    662.5 KB · Views: 49
  • white thai 009.JPG
    white thai 009.JPG
    712.5 KB · Views: 84
  • white thai 011.jpg
    white thai 011.jpg
    912.8 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Hi all :)
I have here some pics of a strain which is a Thai Strain that I have had for awhile , it is not super potent, but a very nice relaxing stone. I was up in the Chang Ria area in the late 70's when I found this plant that produced buds that looked like that had been dropped in a powder:), it even fell on to your fingers when handling it as you can see in some of the pics. Anyway I thought you might like to see some pics of this bud which I call White Thai.

this is a great read info pics ,ive just ran threw this whole thread its appreciated

those pics of white thai are beautiful ,id lov to hav som of that in my jar .looks quite hazeyy,im very interested in a smoke report on this WT ,very curious as too the taste/aromas

many people hav alway said how sativas can be poor yielders but you show the acceptions ,i know the climate plays a big role but som of those monster look thick and full which im sure will yield a few pounds wen dried

1luvbigherb

this is a great read info pics ,ive just ran threw this whole thread its appreciated

those pics of white thai are beautiful ,id lov to hav som of that in my jar .looks quite hazeyy,im very interested in a smoke report on this WT ,very curious as too the taste/aromas

many people hav alway said how sativas can be poor yielders but you show the acceptions ,i know the climate plays a big role but som of those monster look thick and full which im sure will yield a few pounds wen dried

1luvbigherb

Hi mate......Ok the taste of the WT is sweet piney sort of flavour and is very smooth as I stated it is not a super potent strain and every time I try to cross it with a stronger strain it loses that white look, so i guess its main feature is its looks and for those people who like a light smoke it is perfect.
I have had most of my strains for a long time now and when I originally got my seed it was always from a plant that looked a bit different, my Sumatran is the only plant I never saw, anyway since then I have slowly crossed them to either a heavy flowering male and a thicker budded female of that strain and now after 25 plus years you can see the result........cheers K

Hi mate......Ok the taste of the WT is sweet piney sort of flavour and is very smooth as I stated it is not a super potent strain and every time I try to cross it with a stronger strain it loses that white look, so i guess its main feature is its looks and for those people who like a light smoke it is perfect.
I have had most of my strains for a long time now and when I originally got my seed it was always from a plant that looked a bit different, my Sumatran is the only plant I never saw, anyway since then I have slowly crossed them to either a heavy flowering male and a thicker budded female of that strain and now after 25 plus years you can see the result........cheers K

sup brotha

hows it goin

well i do love a knockout stone ,the older and more experienced ive become ive learned to appreciate the more lucid heady highs ,anyways she is a beauty although the flavors are not my cup of joe .

i hope you one day hav a succesful cross where the beauty of WT is retained .

id love to hear more about your pure sativa experiences such as sumatran ,im particularly interested in colombians,africans,thai, n other s.e. asians

1luvbigherb

Back