Method for finding legendary cuts!

Those that found there way to our community usually did so because eventually one tries to find something as close to the origin or the source of where something was created and by the original people involved...that is logic and applies for all breeding programs from plants to animals. Nev, and I did it for other breeding projects in carp, sheep, budgies, guppies, rucola, herbs and so forth. But since Cannabis turn around is so quick(10-12 weeks) it is appealing for breeding.
Someone hit on the real thing above. With original seed you crack it without inheriting any virus or illness, can rename it according to your own trait selections and inbreed it 3 or 4 generations and it is basically your own breed. So keeping old school strains alive and allowing those who are interested to maintain access to reliable old school genetics already start at a high level and hopefully go on with the job...as all of us did with generational hand me downs from previous years!
Breeding something new takes time and failures...and a lot of work. It aint as romantic as people think and you may not benefit as well as others from your own creations...! But those are not reasons to not try something new and dedicate yourself to following an idea. Being creative and expressing it can take on many forms...gardening is one such form.
Glad to see good discussion on all levels...all the best Shantibaba

…But those are not reasons to not try something new and dedicate yourself to following an idea. Being creative and expressing it can take on many forms...gardening is one such form…
Form, ritual, art. Another variation of Ikebana.

“Samurai would create Ikebana not merely as a flower arrangement but a short-lived structure reflecting man’s own mortality.”

Through this connection with nature, the heart and mind were believed to be purified…

mu

Form, ritual, art. Another variation of Ikebana.

“Samurai would create Ikebana not merely as a flower arrangement but a short-lived structure reflecting man’s own mortality.”

Through this connection with nature, the heart and mind were believed to be purified…

mu
thanks i learn a new thing to day

"Ikebana, also known as kadō, "the way of flowers" or "the art of bringing flowers to life", is a traditional Japanese art based on flower arrangement."

Those that found there way to our community usually did so because eventually one tries to find something as close to the origin or the source of where something was created and by the original people involved...that is logic and applies for all breeding programs from plants to animals. Nev, and I did it for other breeding projects in carp, sheep, budgies, guppies, rucola, herbs and so forth. But since Cannabis turn around is so quick(10-12 weeks) it is appealing for breeding.
Someone hit on the real thing above. With original seed you crack it without inheriting any virus or illness, can rename it according to your own trait selections and inbreed it 3 or 4 generations and it is basically your own breed. So keeping old school strains alive and allowing those who are interested to maintain access to reliable old school genetics already start at a high level and hopefully go on with the job...as all of us did with generational hand me downs from previous years!
Breeding something new takes time and failures...and a lot of work. It aint as romantic as people think and you may not benefit as well as others from your own creations...! But those are not reasons to not try something new and dedicate yourself to following an idea. Being creative and expressing it can take on many forms...gardening is one such form.
Glad to see good discussion on all levels...all the best Shantibaba
amazing words so true

Back