Hi I'm Mrtaurus84

It's hard to get where I am.. whats your favorite of his selection?l don't Wana sound dumb but what's ON?
Welcome. Shit is great to start with, you do not want to miss out on Critical Mass for big buds from top to bottom on each branch below 9 weeks, there are pheno’s in there that produce more weed then many sativas do in 11+ weeks. It beated all odds so she will always have a special place in my heart. That is where I decided to only explore MNS.

A lot of us ask the same question as you. You may enjoy hunting them all down at the auctions and pray to the cannagods for more space and time to have had them all.
One love

Welcome. Shit is great to start with, you do not want to miss out on Critical Mass for big buds from top to bottom on each branch below 9 weeks, there are pheno’s in there that produce more weed then many sativas do in 11+ weeks. It beated all odds so she will always have a special place in my heart. That is where I decided to only explore MNS.

A lot of us ask the same question as you. You may enjoy hunting them all down at the auctions and pray to the cannagods for more space and time to have had them all.
One love
It seems like something special:) I'm drawn to unique strains
And terps.

Hi @Mrtaurus84 welcome to the MNS forum and family... It's a great and positive place to be, I've enjoyed every second since I started spending more time over here and been LMAO multiple times a day. Looking fwd to being in touch and seeing some of your grows.
If I could offer you only one tip for the future, sunscreen would be it don't ever abandon the KISS principle and never ever mix bleach and vinegar :)

And now listen and relax to the sound of this song.

It's hard to get where I am.. whats your favorite of his selection?l don't Wana sound dumb but what's ON?
Hey @Mrtaurus84 wellcome... everything I sampled so far had keepers that could be my favorite ! the cure, SSH, nL5xhz, devil, pink floyd, early haze, mhz, la nina, what else ! KISS = get them all ! I heard someone say this other day, "don't take for granted what you have today"... others here have mentioned covid disruptions to world, what else? who knows.. but i sure want to have as many of these seeds @shantibaba offers us and other various seeds for foods etc on stock at all times... i have a few packs but wish I had the 150+ packs @musashi loaded up with ! thats a holy moly! The auctions are legendary, what MNS team are doing is legendary, it has changed my life to have access to top shelf genetics bred by a man that knows his shit and for a price that even the homeless can afford.

No worries at all man!! ANY and I mean literally any of MNS/shanti's gear has true gold locked inside, you cant miss with any of them. Up to you how you wanna paint your canvas, and MNS has all the right paint. welcome again, and like Mu said there are no dumb questions! PS - for the money, its almost like stealing from the man(shanti) , you will not find a more honest, more driven breeder in the game! Him and Howard have forever changed my life, and I cannot stress enough how much pure dogshit, not the shit lol is being pushed by many of the so called leader's of the indusrty... you are in the right place!

-RB đź’Ş

I'm new like you Mrtaurus84. What I have found is you could ask that question to 20 people around here and get 20 different answers.
That can only mean one thing. They are all killer, no filler.

Back