Hi from UK

Frank

Hi (once again) from the UK

Hello fellow Cannathusiasts.

I was here before, with the username "Lejardinier" from 2010 for a few years. I cannot access my original registered email address anymore, and having forgotten my password I can no longer log in to that account, so I have started this new one.

Having started a family, a small business and having easy access to affordable smoke I stopped growing my own a few years ago. Covid 19 has killed my business and made the smoke market in the UK go stupid, (prices through the roof, quality through the floor and availability is patchy at best.)

Time to fire back up the lights and fans!

Before that I obviously needed to get back here and read, read, read to refresh my memory, see who is still around, say hi, check out new tech and drool over photos for inspiration.

My background as a UK toker who started smoking what we always called 'dope' in '88 is one of buying shit, cheap hash for years before green suddenly became easily available in the early 2000s.

I started growing in 2010 I'd been thinking about the risk/reward balance for a while after meeting Howard at the end of one his shows on the Senór Nice book promo tour. We got chatting and he asked why UK tokers still smoked shit hash and hadn't started growing our own. I had no good response to that and decided, yeah why not.

So life and the need to grow both changed and I drifted away but I've still got my seed stash from MNS purchases and my basic pollen chucking experiments back then. Now is the right time for me to come back to it, still following the old adage of "dont tell, dont sell, dont smell" and you know what? I'm really excited!

The world has moved on, laws have changed (not here unfortunately) but I do believe that the Police have better things to do now, with much more limited resources, than hassle small beer personal growers and although security remains my number one concern, I dont feel stressed about growing like I always used to.

Anyway, hello again, its NICE to be back, sadly both Howard and Nev are gone, may they rest in peace, but their principles, philosophy, breeding work and Shanti still remain (Hi again Scott)

I need to ask some questions and will be getting on the forums in due course.

Its gonna be good.

Grow Well,

Frank (LeJ)

Last edited:
Thanks mate.

Love this place, it's a little green online University!

Last edited:
Back