Gmo terminator cannabis

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has bugger all to do with me but yet I'm so angry. Could be because I'm on a tolerance break LOL. SOS to hear that kanga lol you could of used it as bog roll. Theirs fewer things in life that get me as angry as a dirty grass. You should of smashed him nev if I see him i whack him for you lol. God I was feeling nice and happy til i read that Bastards

Let me say that I respect your loyalty to Sam and I once felt the same as you do. I remember that Cultivators Choice catalogue in the High Times. It was an inspiration to me. I remember when I first met Rob and Sam in '84, these guys were legends and helped me enormously. It was business of course, but just the same. Rob, with Sam's help so I was told, wrote Marijuana Botany and sold me Early Pearl and Sam sold me various Skunk lines, which was the industry standard at the time. I was not going to fuck up my relationship with these guys over petty shit. We all remained pretty much on good speaking terms until the mid '90's. Of course there was Sam with his bullshit fine print, that was added to imaginary contracts years after I bought the seeds, but I ignored that. I figured he was delusional.

It would have been about '95, but I'm terrible with dates, but I was working at the castle for Ben and they came to see me. They wanted to enlist my help in delineating the ancestries of the strains that I had put out. Ben still wasn't selling anything that I hadn't made (to the best of my knowledge).
I found this to be a remarkable request for a number of reasons. I asked them why? What followed rocked my world. They told me that they were cooperating with the Australian Federal Police, who wanted to establish links between growing operation in Australia using genetic fingerprinting and the information I was to provide. This would lead to longer prison sentences. I'd recently done 11 months in maximum security remand in Australia and alarm bells are going off in my head like crazy. But I can be cool under pressure and decided to draw them out. They knew I had children in Australia and couldn't go and see them. The suggestion was raised that cooperating might help my chances to be able to go back. They thought they had me. I said that I needed time to consider this proposal and needed some kind of documentary proof that they were genuine. No problem, I was told.
On a later visit I was provided with documents from the Australian Federal Police demonstrating that this and much more was indeed the case. I said that I wished to show these documents to a legal advisor before making any decisions and was given their permission to do so. I went to Mario Lap, who used to work for the N.I.A.D. (Dutch institute for alcohol and drugs) and was an advisor to the Dutch Labour Party on cannabis affairs. He has a good paralegal mind and is well acquainted with law as it relates to cannabis. He was horrified as to the implications of those documents and didn't particularly like American spooks operating in his back yard. He made further enquiries with the various Dutch ministries as to who these people were and who they were connected with and how they got their permits for Hortapharm. Mario is on record as to what he concluded and how that lead to their losing the Hortapharm licence, My repeating it would only be hearsay. He may still have the original documents.

Some time later when Hortapharm had lost their licence and the Dutch law had been changed and seed breeding was illegal in Holland, we were all fairly bitter. Sam wanted a showdown which Arjan ended up organising. Sam, Rob, Arjan and I met in a coffee shop. I don't think Scott was there. They accused me of bringing down Hortapharm and I accused them of destroying the Dutch scene in order to get a monopoly. They came with their rationalisations the end justifying the means etc, but neither of us denied anything much. Nothing was achieved and we never saw each other again.

Now where I come from these are pretty serious accusations and I'm also aware of the ninth commandment; You shall not bear false witness against your neighbour and this is a public forum, so I'm being very careful to stick to the truth as I know it. I would swear to this in court and may all my Haze turn into Afghani#1 if I'm lying.

So that's off my chest. Confirm things with Mario if you like, I haven't contacted him in 5 years. Better still, talk to Sam and see what he wants to deny. I can tell you that the Dutch articles about the subject seem pretty spot on to me.
N.

At least theirs one funny side to nev story, what the hell was cum stain arjan doing organizing a showdown between two of the most influencial breeders of our time LOL. His a Dick head as well

I am surprised that SamS has not registered here under his own handle to take part in this debate. So far all I see is a "protected stance" under the umbrella of Gypsy Nirvana. If there is to be a debate, here would be best as I feel that Scott and his forum may well be a good neutral place to gather and clear the air.

At least theirs one funny side to nev story, what the hell was cum stain arjan doing organizing a showdown between two of the most influencial breeders of our time LOL. His a Dick head as well

hoped he would get his own genetics

I agree again bushweed. I think if anybody was accused of being a filthy snitch and knew it was Bollocks would come out fighting to clear your name. Sam the wankman not done anything to clear his name. He needs Fucking tom hill to fight his battles for him. I used to defend wankman saying that no one knows what whent on. I feel like a right twat lol

Hiya Hempy,

I know about leaving ones own forum, I am here because I have been called a meth head, a snitch, and now this absolute malarkey.

I have seen the accusations Sam has made against the man but so far in rebuttal all I have heard is some bs dialogue about purchasing a dog or some such shit that I feel doesn't quite cut the mustard.

I have never refused anybody using my seed in any way they see fit, never placed any conditions, but I do indeed feel it would have been my right to do so if I was about that.

PM me this document Hempy, surely you would have saved such a juicy morsel. Bottom line friend, put up or shut up. I'll require some evidence before I start on that hangman's noose, it's a question of honor among us still united under that oldshcool flag.

I do not feel that using genetic engineering is in anyway is cool at all. I am proud to say that I am a resident of Mendocino and voted for the first ban on all GMO crops/animals in my country. Heads-up now, listen closely, Sam feels the same way. However, when one works with folks who for which bio-engineered crops are their forte, well, the subject is bound to come up. Sorry, but you can't hang Sam for that either.

As to Gynoecious selections, you know very well my position on that. You guys simply don't know what the hell you are talking about.

Do you not feel that claiming Blueberry and Bubblegum etc are simply sk1 hybs is being incredibly disrespectful to those who may have busted their asses to create them? Expect feathers to get ruffled my friend.

Now, I charge $2000 per hour for lessons on treating folk with respect, at least spanking them with love, and carrying-on in some type of honorable fashion. Bring an electronic dog collar, it looks like we'll need one.

BigLove,

Tom

Hiya Tom well the pm i have saved along with lots of other things but no i wont pm it to you no offense mate if any thing i will post it up in here for every one to read but that is my choice to make and something up until now i have chosen not to do.

You and others have a short memory mate sam has sed he did not give Neville haze seed but only a haze clone well we all know now that Neville in fact paid for the very old haze seed from sam and did not receive a clone with conditions as posted by sam funny how these points and many more sam made are lost along the way.

So working towards sterile fem seeds is fine as is trying to take patterns out and gearing up to monopolistic the cannabis plant is fine also ? Well even if your only a smart part of a machine thats steering to such a direction its not a positive vue of any person to be doing such things in most peoples eyes in this community ask them and see what they say.

I dont know what went into the making of Blueberry and Bubblegum or do i honestly care tom no disrespect to any one here but why should you be telling me this ?.

so lets have a look at the document hempy ,,
im a fence sitter with most things , honestly dont worry me what others get up to unless it affects me ..

im pretty sure nothings stopping me breeding some seeds i got from afghanistan with some seeds i got from africa , png , or anywhere like that ..
all still good there isnt it ??
im not really much on using other guys stock , if i did i would like to give them some royalties , especially if i were to profit well by doing so .

so sam and nevil to me are both guys that helped us to where we are , both played a role , ive spoken to both ,, they seem to be resonable guys , helpful and good to chat with , i thank them both for where we are now ...

honestly i wish they could both have a good yarn over a few ales and sort it out .

Sorry mate you cant sit on the fence on this one you need to pick a side like do you want to be part of the community that believes in this plant and the positives it gives us and how it helps many people in many ways or do you want to sit with the people that want to monopolize control and profit from a plant they feel is in there right to have full control of i sure dont.

Do you think its okay for people to be working towards sterile fem seed that will flood the market in times to come and that regular seed is becoming less available which has all ready started being replaced by fem seed i dont.

You have seed as you claim now what happens if you lost them had a mishap and you had no other option but to order seed in are you going to be pleased you can only get fem seed my bet would be no,

He needs Fucking tom hill to fight his battles for him
Tom is just being loyal and is not willing to betray his loyalty based on rumour. We should so lucky as to have freinds like that. But witness testimony is not rumour.
N.

Hi Tom
Let me say that I respect your loyalty to Sam and I once felt the same as you do. I remember that Cultivators Choice catalogue in the High Times. It was an inspiration to me. I remember when I first met Rob and Sam in '84, these guys were legends and helped me enormously. It was business of course, but just the same. Rob, with Sam's help so I was told, wrote Marijuana Botany and sold me Early Pearl and Sam sold me various Skunk lines, which was the industry standard at the time. I was not going to fuck up my relationship with these guys over petty shit. We all remained pretty much on good speaking terms until the mid '90's. Of course there was Sam with his bullshit fine print, that was added to imaginary contracts years after I bought the seeds, but I ignored that. I figured he was delusional.

It would have been about '95, but I'm terrible with dates, but I was working at the castle for Ben and they came to see me. They wanted to enlist my help in delineating the ancestries of the strains that I had put out. Ben still wasn't selling anything that I hadn't made (to the best of my knowledge).
I found this to be a remarkable request for a number of reasons. I asked them why? What followed rocked my world. They told me that they were cooperating with the Australian Federal Police, who wanted to establish links between growing operation in Australia using genetic fingerprinting and the information I was to provide. This would lead to longer prison sentences. I'd recently done 11 months in maximum security remand in Australia and alarm bells are going off in my head like crazy. But I can be cool under pressure and decided to draw them out. They knew I had children in Australia and couldn't go and see them. The suggestion was raised that cooperating might help my chances to be able to go back. They thought they had me. I said that I needed time to consider this proposal and needed some kind of documentary proof that they were genuine. No problem, I was told.
On a later visit I was provided with documents from the Australian Federal Police demonstrating that this and much more was indeed the case. I said that I wished to show these documents to a legal advisor before making any decisions and was given their permission to do so. I went to Mario Lap, who used to work for the N.I.A.D. (Dutch institute for alcohol and drugs) and was an advisor to the Dutch Labour Party on cannabis affairs. He has a good paralegal mind and is well acquainted with law as it relates to cannabis. He was horrified as to the implications of those documents and didn't particularly like American spooks operating in his back yard. He made further enquiries with the various Dutch ministries as to who these people were and who they were connected with and how they got their permits for Hortapharm. Mario is on record as to what he concluded and how that lead to their losing the Hortapharm licence, My repeating it would only be hearsay. He may still have the original documents.

Some time later when Hortapharm had lost their licence and the Dutch law had been changed and seed breeding was illegal in Holland, we were all fairly bitter. Sam wanted a showdown which Arjan ended up organising. Sam, Rob, Arjan and I met in a coffee shop. I don't think Scott was there. They accused me of bringing down Hortapharm and I accused them of destroying the Dutch scene in order to get a monopoly. They came with their rationalisations the end justifying the means etc, but neither of us denied anything much. Nothing was achieved and we never saw each other again.

Now where I come from these are pretty serious accusations and I'm also aware of the ninth commandment; You shall not bear false witness against your neighbour and this is a public forum, so I'm being very careful to stick to the truth as I know it. I would swear to this in court and may all my Haze turn into Afghani#1 if I'm lying.

So that's off my chest. Confirm things with Mario if you like, I haven't contacted him in 5 years. Better still, talk to Sam and see what he wants to deny. I can tell you that the Dutch articles about the subject seem pretty spot on to me.
N.

Wow! But i`m not surprised one bit!. Respect to ya nev for keeping it real. The cannabis community knows how to extract anything from cannabutter to thc acetate WHY WOULD WE NEED HORTAPHARM AND GW PHARMA FOR OVERPRICED TINCTURE!!! sativex costs a patient £11 per day

You're right Moony, and I admire the way you put it, you are expressing a higher energetic value that I, however surprisingly, also subscribe to. In truth its not so important to me, I've just read Sam slag off Nevil for ages, and know that Nevil has a different story that needs to be heard, in light of all the people who are credulous of Sam's.

I can come off as an aggressive dickhead, but in truth am a pretty passive fellow who likes nothing more than a laugh and truly abhors violence. But I think Nevil is a good guy and I'm prepared to support him and deflect some of the attacks that have been coming his way.

But of course mate, peace and love and light.:) Hare Om.

Hi m8, I have no probs with the truth getting out, but once we know it we can move on to the more positive things yes?, I just imagine if all this energy was being put to positive focus what could be achieved here, it could be truely staggering and beautiful.
It just saddens me to see alot of energy being wasted, its like i can see bubbles of negativity rising, one from each camp and truely i just want to pop them both.
Onto the spiritual side, i must say i have been flying about in my head alot of late, mainly pondering how the universal idea of how fragments of the universal energy divide to create smaller equal and extreme opposites. Between these 2 opposite points is created a grey area or blend of the 2 opposite and extreme fragments( much like the hybrid range from the mating of extreme opposite p1s). Each of the points of the grey area can then be split into 2 equal and opposite extreme points and so on and so on.
I have been lately though relating this to our subconcious and concious minds, our 2 equal opposites. The subconious is a pure fragment of the universal energy, and its construct to exist in the physical world is the concious mind. The grey area that forms between and because of these two things is exactly what we are.
I have been medatating and turning inwards to ponder the spiritial alot lately and feel so refreshed for it.

Nev, hi m8 i in no way intend to offend, i hope one day we may be friends, and if i see a friend whom i think is veering off their path i like to subtley steer them back to their path, its what honest friends do and its a very hard thing to do. I in no way dont believe nor do i not heed your warnings, but i feel you focusing your energy towards them steals said energy from your true calling, as breeder and bringer of positivity.
Its like watching the mona lisa being used as a blunt weapon to bludgen a rapscallion. You are above it and there is no need for you to lower yourself into negativity, as im sure the positive side of you is more than up to the task. It robs the world of what you could bring it, it robs the world of your light. I would love to see you shine that light into the darkness again, as it is your best weapon and a dam bright light lol. Your strength is in your positive contributions to the world, of which there are many already, and i hope many more to come. I have nothing but love and respect, hence what i have written
Much respect
moonunit

some of you here are fucking incorrigible.

I think its time most of you starts worrying about the global cannabis climate in 2011 not 1995, ya dig? Sounds like shitty stuff happened, but you can't live in the past you can only try to make tomorrow a brighter day.

I would suspect a majority of us here have no real comments on what happened in the Netherlands 15-20 years ago except for the few people that where there, and even at that you are only getting 2 sides to a story with 3 sides. Use some critical thinking and making up your own mind.

Sorry for the small tangent but i feel that too much energy is being spent on something that can not be changed so its best focusing it all on something positive and in the now.

Having said my piece, I'm quite willing to put it behind me. I was reluctant to put this out there, but nothing but the truth explains everyone's behaviour. It's done and that's that.
N.

M8 im glad you put it out there, im all about getting the info out there, and your side indeed must be heard.
I again just want to say that i in no way belittle the justness or passion you have for the wrongs that have been perpetrated against you, i would be just as passionate, im just glad i have friends who would cool me down and steer me back to my true and most important path, the universe seems to take care of the rapscallions itself in the long run :).
Now what i look forward to is your work and positive aura, as that what i truely look forward to.
Minds such as yours are to important and rare to focus on anything but their true positive calling.
much respect
moonunit

some of you here are fucking incorrigible.

I think its time most of you starts worrying about the global cannabis climate in 2011 not 1995, ya dig? Sounds like shitty stuff happened, but you can't live in the past you can only try to make tomorrow a brighter day.

I would suspect a majority of us here have no real comments on what happened in the Netherlands 15-20 years ago except for the few people that where there, and even at that you are only getting 2 sides to a story with 3 sides. Use some critical thinking and making up your own mind.

Sorry for the small tangent but i feel that too much energy is being spent on something that can not be changed so its best focusing it all on something positive and in the now.

So just brush it under the carpet is what you think should be done?

What can be changed is those two be exposed for what they really are.

No what can really be done is for you to try to make your world a better place.

Man i sound like a fucking hippie.

If hortipharm/gwpharm is making gm cannabis, then its your duty to go out there and grow that heirloom shit and be a closet pollen chucker!

I sound like a hippy sometimes too. I've decided that's a good thing.
If hortipharm/gwpharm is making gm cannabis, then its your duty to go out there and grow that heirloom shit and be a closet pollen chucker!
That's the way! Be the change you wish to see.
N.

No what can really be done is for you to try to make your world a better place.

i agree coop but at the same time we must not forget the past. most the people i know who grow today don't even know who shanti and nevil are. they seem to think some one else started breeding at greenhouse seed bank all them years ago. they forget nevil started a revolution selling seeds for the first time and was responsible for so much of what we have today. so let not forget the past. sometimes a history lesson is a good thing because the past is sometimes forgotten. if we don't remember we make the same mistakes in the future because we didn't learn from the past or just simply forgot.;)

Last edited:
Very true
And we should be glad that we have the right people leading the way and fighting the good fight still on our sides. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back