Critical mass in the Antipodes

Dkeppel

Kia Ora MNS community,

I have returned to share my latest exploits !

In my time away, I grew some killer Mango Widow and a surprisingly good F2 of the best Doors pheno from my Doors grow, all of which I collected seeds from for future exploits.

I have yet again ran into trouble with the old cancer, this time in my bladder and I'm pleased to report that I had that tumor removed 6 days ago, I'm recovering well.

It's time to grow some new fire and this time I have choosen to run with Critcal Mass.

6 x Critical Mass seedlings:
2578-compress13.jpg

Mango Widow (About 5-6 weeks):
2577-1-compress2.jpg

2577-compress36.jpg

Had some potassium deficiency issues here 😬 but absolute killer smoke, this is my third and final run for her.

Kia Ora and Merry Christmas !

Hope everyone is doing well this holiday season, I had some very good news for the holidays yesterday, the biopsy results are in and it's not the dangerous rare variety of cancer, just your boring old regular variety !

No further treatment needed at this time just CT scans every 6 months and a cystoscope every 3 months.

As for the plants, some twisting/deformed leaves on a couple of plants, not 100% sure what's caused this but new growth appears fine.

Not shown in photos, I got to watering them a day late and had some drooping & crispy leaves 😬

20211222-231109.jpg

As for the Mango Widow, despite her ugly leaves she is packing on the weight ! Today I noticed a few colas had fallen over.

2585.jpg

I bet that Critical Mass will help you with your recovery... Looking fwd to the finish of your Mango Widows as well.
Happy holidays!

MWs are looking delicious ! :)

how are they looking thru grow period?

Keep us informed please :)

I am also wondering how critical mass will look like, I have planted only Cbd version and so far, it is cristmass tree to me :)

Kia Ora,

I hope everyone is enjoying themselves, these photos were taken 5ish days ago the day after topping, plants have since taken off and outgrown their little space.

Luckily, i've been sampling some of the MW and she is about due to come down soon 😁

2641-1.jpg

2641.jpg

2642.jpg

Kia Ora MNS community,

I have returned to share my latest exploits !

In my time away, I grew some killer Mango Widow and a surprisingly good F2 of the best Doors pheno from my Doors grow, all of which I collected seeds from for future exploits.

I have yet again ran into trouble with the old cancer, this time in my bladder and I'm pleased to report that I had that tumor removed 6 days ago, I'm recovering well.

It's time to grow some new fire and this time I have choosen to run with Critcal Mass.

6 x Critical Mass seedlings:
2578-compress13.jpg

Mango Widow (About 5-6 weeks):
2577-1-compress2.jpg

2577-compress36.jpg

Had some potassium deficiency issues here 😬 but absolute killer smoke, this is my third and final run for her.
Nice to see you again :). How do you describe the Mango Widow smoke?

Kia ora all

I'm back, been busy few weeks here with my kitchen renovations. These photos are actually from about 2 weeks ago about a day or 2 before flipping to 12-12 and I'm just starting to see the flowers form now.

If I get some time this weekend I'll take some better up to date photos.

I've got 2 males (1 & 4) and 4 females (2, 3, 5 & 6) both males are very similar in overall structure etc most noticable difference is the smell and 3 of the 4 females are similar in height but otherwise quite different from one and other, 1 female is more sativa leaning and obviously my favourite because I'm biased.

Overall smells are starting to develop but mostly weedy at this stage, very easy going strain especially considering the shit they have put up with. I don't think I mentioned I'm trialing an organic liquid fertilizer and it took a little getting used to things looked a little bad but they seem to be going strong now.

Back