Zamnesia trustworthy?

JonnyDep

Hello guys, I created a forum account for this question.

I would like to order some MR. Nice seeds but preferably at the following website; zamnesia dot com because they have multiple brands.
So if you have any experience with this website, please let me know!

it's a bit stupid to not pass by the auction to paid a low price

you can do 2 orders one in auction and another on your website but they sell a lot of fem and auto not sure the seeds are fresh on the regular like here

i have a friend who buy his seeds on this website but he no buy regulars seeds like me

he only grow the regular i give to him :) :) :)

just like Quinxstar says. Go check out the Auctions now that you are here. So much $ to be saved over a reseller at full price and straight from the breeder too.

I would like to order some MR. Nice seeds but preferably at the following website; zamnesia dot com because they have multiple brands.
I would say buy it from the source . Just for the savings and knowledge that you will get what you pay for . As for the rest you wish to purchase from them I have no idea of their credibility. Can always do a Google search for reviews of them

buy form wherever you want, but just saying, I only order direct from breeders, or seedbanks run by breeders if I can. I hit up DC seed exchange because Hazeman had no 88g13hp left in his personal sale stock(you can email him to see if he will ship to where you live) and is making more seed. that being said. I haven't paid more than 18 euros on anything that wasn't a cbd variety, or G.A.S. on the auctions here as a single pack price(Unique spring cleanings don't count. as I am literally at less than 75 cents per MNS seed I have.

On youtube, there s a guy named John Berfelo. HE, said that he wished a seed company exists that sells seeds for a dollar each. it already exists, and we are on their forum.

...buy form wherever you want, but just saying, I only order direct from breeders...
...he wished a seed company exists that sells seeds for a dollar each. it already exists, and we are on their forum...
I picked up a clean pack of Neville’s Haze a while ago for .62 cents/seed and a clean pack of mango IBL for < $1/seed. Sweet life!

🤙 Mu

Personally I would avoid shippement from the Nederlands for a question on security.... Especially at the moment with curent covid restrictions on physical contacts customs focus much more on parcels controls.
Mns shippements are made from Italia, much safer imo.
Another point is that I wouldn't make business with a company that sell synthetics cannabinoids as all Dutch smartshops do.... Matter of deontology...

If you want absolutely to buy from a seed shop there are plenty of them in Spain, or England.

Edit: apparently zamnesia doesn't sale synthetics cannabinoids so ignore my remark.

Last edited:
Ah thank you, my Zamnesia order has been placed, got some of these feminized; https://www.zamnesia.nl/175-barneys-farm-lsd-feminized.html

Anyone has suggestions for MR nice seeds, haven`t placed that order jet? The "Shit" had a funny name so probably taking these, but I need something else..
All depends on what you're looking for as far as flavors. Medicineman and early queen are great strains overall as are most of his lineup.

Master kush skunk rocks and can cohabitate with the stuff of barney's farm without problems as it's the same kind of genetics (skunk/Afghani cross)
Avoid anything with haze in it... They stretch too much and will overgrow your indica dominant plants and are a bit tricky on the nutrition. ..it's not only a question of personal preference it's also a matter of growing compatibility.

Last edited:
EarlyQueen will probably be it then, I`ll keep you updated.

Any other personal favourites?
I would say, if you like sativa, but dont care abut all your stuff being the smae, snag a pack of walkabout. if you like indica and the same rule applies, get dream time. like 1/3 of shanti's cataloge is afghan x skunk in someway. IMO you literally cant choose wrong.

@JonnyDep I would be interested in the germination rates you get on the MNS seed you may have purchased elsewhere and the germination rates of your LSD purchase from Zamnesia too. Looking forward to your grow.

🤙Mu

Zamnesia is trustworthy.
I bought Shit from Amsterdamseedcenter, all germed. I bought Critical Mass from Zamnesia, planted 8 seeds and they all germed.

Curiosity killed the cat. You can spend a couple of hundred on the auction site, or get the same for a couple of thousand on the many seed distributors sites. Theres only a handful of brands that aren't complete rubbish , some so bad it's offensive . Of the very few decent brands only a couple could be called real breeders. Theres alot of new brands from the USA. The formula seems to be get all the fancy name clone onlys ,reverse one or pick a random male, pollen chuck away. Release a new strain every week. The old Amsterdam brands turned to shit yrs ago . You may as well grow tulips. You will find the odd diamond in the rough from 10 percent, even from the feminised freebies . But you will waste alot of time and money. I have many gorilla glue, cookies ect crosses growing side by side the critical mass ,shit , ssh ect. Some are nice ,but they dont compare. 15 euros on the auction site compared to 150 pounds on the seedbank ? It's a no brainer for me.

Curiosity killed the cat. You can spend a couple of hundred on the auction site, or get the same for a couple of thousand on the many seed distributors sites. Theres only a handful of brands that aren't complete rubbish , some so bad it's offensive . Of the very few decent brands only a couple could be called real breeders. Theres alot of new brands from the USA. The formula seems to be get all the fancy name clone onlys ,reverse one or pick a random male, pollen chuck away. Release a new strain every week. The old Amsterdam brands turned to shit yrs ago . You may as well grow tulips. You will find the odd diamond in the rough from 10 percent, even from the feminised freebies . But you will waste alot of time and money. I have many gorilla glue, cookies ect crosses growing side by side the critical mass ,shit , ssh ect. Some are nice ,but they dont compare. 15 euros on the auction site compared to 150 pounds on the seedbank ? It's a no brainer for me.
There definitely is a lot of US breeders doing some fairly shit work, but then you have a few that are doing an incredible job. I just started looking into Humboldt Seed Company after I got their All Gas OG cut apparently the one I have is called the Asphalt plant it's like a woman with way too much perfume. Lol, so I looked at the seeds and it's an F4 bred for that funk regular seeds, never witnessed a plant so stinky in my life and I've grown out at least a thousand seeds in my life. They have massive pheno hunts every year selecting the best from gardens all around Northern California. The Dark Heart nursery in California carries several clones of their work as well, it's definitely one of the better US brands, it's a team of breeders and they even have a biologist. Lol

I still like Mr. Nice strains, I just really hope Shantibaba's daughter starts mixing in some of the best west coast genetics, a bit like DJ Short's son is doing. I mean it's 2021 a lot has been accomplished in cannabis breeding since SSH and White Widow from the 90's, all the Widows I've done don't come close to the frost or pungency of GG#4, of course that was grown from the original clone as well. It's definitely cool to have all the old school genetics, but they should really be bred into some of these US genetics, I'm certainly blown away from some of these cuts I've been getting ahold of, the Romulan cut was definitely not special, I can easily find better from Mr. Nice than that hyped up bullshit story, I knew he was all talk. Lol, the CBD thing, just so many big players Phylos has an auto fem CBD rich hemp strain. Lol, along with many other US breeders. If he put all that effort into breeding dank plants, nobody could compete. Unfortunately now the competition is so stiff and some of them are doing amazing things that I wouldn't believe possible if I didn't grow it myself.

Of course I do still plan to breed Critical Mass into this shit, Haze C dusted on some could be epic too, definitely the SSH father. Would be great to see Mr. Nice start breeding forward a lot more.

Also forget about Ducks Foot, these boys bred the most incognito plant in the world. This plant can be bred to do amazing things.

Back