Z8 x AH - Tests and crosses

Gozalo

Hi to all members!
Im new in here and i speak spanish... so in first place im apologize for my grammar and spell...
I buy in the auction section some Z8xAH seeds... i understand they are some special seeds.... Z8 is a cross between a special enriched plant with Afghan Skunk... and then this was crossed with a selected Afghan Haze male...
And i also buy a pack of Devil (AfghanxAfghan/skunk).
My idea is germinate the Z8xAH, make clones of everything, then flower the seed plants and do an open polinization with those.
The devils are for retrocrossed if its necesary for its afghan genes with some skunk in it.
My cuestion is this.... someone have a cromatography analisis of a AH or a Devil? how much THC and CBD they used to produced? (in proportion... not absolute because this fluctuate because the growing method...).
In my country (Argentina) its unavailable to do tests.... im have to guide my work only by the effect,,,, so any help on that topic is great help...
And if someone around here can talk with Shanti and have this information im gonna be really gratefull...
Later im gonna do a grow follow up... maybe in a thread especific for this.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
hi Gozalo!
glad to hear you'll be giving the z8xAfgHz a go.
It's exciting to know that you'll be doing seed collection with this variety!

keep us posted on your cultivation:)

hi Gozalo!
glad to hear you'll be giving the z8xAfgHz a go.
It's exciting to know that you'll be doing seed collection with this variety!

keep us posted on your cultivation:)

Hi tapioca! im following the grow report of your grow and betterhaff. Theres some really good plants!
I just buy also a pack of Z7 a couple of minutes ago... my intention is to make seeds and cuttings to spread for free in my country between medical users... also recomend buy from Mr Nice... but now just give it away for free... its hard to see people suffering and not to do something about it...
Are so many clowns making a millionaire profit over pain...
im glad to be in here between good people, from Shanti to the last one (a few a little submedicated perhaps... a little overedgy... but only a few...)
For shure im gonna make some pics of my work and share it here.
Its a real pleasure!

You sound like a very kind person I am glad you are here at mnf posting :) please stay a while and enjoy. Those will surely be some fine genetics :)

Hey Gozalo.This should be a very interesting grow. Looking ahead to all the info we can get on the Z strains. Even if it isnt a scientific breakdown, a few pictures and some accurate descriptions can tell a lot. The folks that are in your circle are very lucky to have you as a friend.:)

You sound like a very kind person I am glad you are here at mnf posting :) please stay a while and enjoy. Those will surely be some fine genetics :)
Thanks for the complements weezy. im trying to be that... its hard for the languague barrier... and im gonna stay here forever if i can... this place is a cross between a hard working class buddies with DC comics (im not a fan of those things but its a good image) Its full of my heroes... its a shame nevil its not here anymore... its a hard guy but a piece of cannabis history.... past and present for me... but shanti... and all the good growers... im only starting here but im allready proud of being a little part of this place.
For the third world growers with aspirations of breeding its really hard... in my country we are really prosecuted for make cannabis available for the people who need it.
Thanks to Mr Nice we can get excellent genetics with real medical use at imposible prices and pay on our local currencies... nothing better anywhere... and support... and comments like yours... its really a place in cannaheaven till now... good crops to you and everybody!

Hi Gozalo, welcome to the forums. It’s good to see another growing this strain. Are you going to grow them outdoors?

Hi Gozalo, welcome to the forums. It’s good to see another growing this strain. Are you going to grow them outdoors?

Hi Betterhaff!
Yes, im planing to do so. i want to grow them, make clones, maybe make an open polinization with the seed plants and then let the clones grow outdoors for the summer.
The seeds still dont were dispatched from Holland... and the spring here strart in september... so its convenient germinate them on august... the plan depend on that...
Im following your thread about this cross.
Im plainig to do one to when y start growing mine.
Its a pleasure share experiences with you!
Thanks for the good vibes and good crops to everyone!

Back