Z8 x Afghan Haze

I wish I could send some of these off to a lab, that would be more analytic. For now will have to go the subjective route and trust the senses.

About the little girls, I don’t think I have one to take home to mother but they sure are fun. Will keep looking.

I thought I should give an update on this strain. I have 2 cuts that I really like growing outdoors this year and have kept 5 (I think) for the purpose of selecting if I was able to get some testing done. I haven’t been able to do any lab testing (non-med state) but I’m hoping to at least do a Beam test to see if there is any CBD present.

I recently gave a buddy a sample of Z8 #6 without telling him what it was, just more or less asked him to tell me what he thought. He told me he really liked it and to paraphrase he said he wished I would have told him it was creeper and it’s not the kind to use if you just want to kick back, it’s definitely more for the get up and go times.

I had the same impression and there is definitely a good amount of THC in this plant. SamS has said that CBD delays the onset of THC effects and also prolongs the high. Could CBD be a reason for the creeper effect?

I have #6 growing at 1 of my plots, it will be interesting to see if there is a difference from this year’s crop compared to last years.

Hey BH, I hope your outdoor Z8 are doing good. I'm finding mine to be highly resinous, atleast one of them really stands out from the crowd. The smells from my live plants have a very turpentine and haze like smell with a bit of fruit far in the background, actually really nice.

I have a couple of the cbd#2 testers that have some crazy smells too... awesome citrus soda smells that tickle the nose.

Hi PH,

It’s hard for me to judge smells with my outdoor plants, especially the subtleties, because I have a lot of variety and things tend to get muddled when I visit. It’s also at night and when the plants are in bud there can be moisture present.

What I can tell you is there are some fuelly smells with some fruit/berry in the background with a lot of them and when dry the smells are very complex but the fuel smells diminished somewhat. Some even have a bit of citrus. And yes some are very sticky, probably coming from the Nordle or Afghan.

Keep an eye out for the stretchy ones, might be some of the haze influence. I and others have really liked those although not sure what the cannabinoid compositions are since I haven’t tested any of them. Some seem to have a creeper effect although this has been after a long cure.

I had 8 females and I think I’ve narrowed it down to 4, lol, but that’s just based on what I like. I don’t think I had any high CBD / low THC phenos because all of them seemed to have some high to them, some more than others. Also not sure about CBD content either but some have affects that are different from what I’m used to. I haven’t tried any confirmed CBD product yet.

Hope yours turn out to your liking.

Howdy BH,

I sampled an early test the other day and it was surprisingly strong. Quick acting too. One of those smokes where I feel like I overdid it after the first few big tokes. Racy mind. Confusingly strong at first then mellows out into a relaxing high. I don't think that sample had much cbd by its quick onset.

Z8 x Afg Haz. Analisis THC Energycontrol

Resultados de una cosecha de exterior 2013, con poco abono químico, bastante humus de lombriz y atacada por mosca blanca y tríps ( eliminados con orgánico), araña roja ( no pudo ser eliminada, pero si contenida ), gusanos ( eliminados a mano ) y todo lo que puede haber en exterior. Lo poco bueno que quedo, todos los que la probaron, coíncidian en el gusto a limón, suave pero muy buena.
Los resultados de Energycontrol Barcelona:
No CBD, lastima.
THC : Los resultados de diferentes plantas y sus clones varían entre 4% y 13%.
De las 9 plantas analizadas:4%,5%,8%,9%,9%,10%,10%,11% y 13%.
La mayoría de las plantas tenían forma de árbol de navidad. Cosechadas a 1/2 de noviembre. El rendimiento en exterior por planta, puede llegar a ser muy alto, incluso sorprendente, aunque en mi caso y con todos los bichos y con todo lo que le fui quitando que estaba malo, al final me salieron unos 150-200g por planta.
Results of a crop of outside 2013, with little chemical fertilizer, enough earthworm humus and attacked by whiteflies and thrips (deleted with organic), red spider (could not be removed, but if contained), worms (eliminated at hand), and everything that can have outdoors. What little good that stay, all those who tested it, agreed in the taste of lemon, soft but very good.
The results of Energycontrol Barcelona:
Not CBD, it hurts.
THC: The results of different plants and their clones vary between 4% and 13%.
9 plants analyzed: 4%, 5%, 8%, 9%, 9%, 10%, 10%, 11% and 13%.
Most of the plants had a Christmas tree. Harvested 1/2 November. Yield per plant outdoors, can become very high, even surprising, although in my case all the bugs and with everything that I was removing was bad, in the end they left me about 150 - 200 g per plant

Traduccion resultados Z8

La traducción esta hecha con un traductor que me a dado 3 posibilidades, he publicado la 1ª, ahora las otras, si hay alguien que me pueda decir cual es mas correcta, muchas gracias.
Results of a crop outside of 2013, with little chemical fertilizer, quite earthworm humus and attacked by whiteflies and thrips ( deleted with professional), red spider ( could not be eliminated, but if contained ), worms ( deleted to hand ) and everything that you may have outdoors. What little good that was, all that the tested, coincided in the lemon, soft but very good.
Not CBD, pity.
THC : The results of different plants and their clones vary between 4% and 13 %.
Of the 9 plants analyzed:4 %,5 %,8 %,9 %,9 %,10 %,10 %,11% and 13 %.
The majority of the plants had form of Christmas tree. Harvested in November 1. The outdoor performance per plant, can be very high, even surprising, although in my case and with all the bugs and with everything that i by removing that was bad, at the end of the day I came out about 150-200g per plant.
La 3ª.
Turned out of harvest of exterior(foreign) 2013, with little chemical fertilizer(payment), enough earthworm humus and attacked by white fly and tríps (eliminated with organic), red spider (could not be eliminated, but if contained), worms (eliminated to hand) and everything what can exist in exterior. The good little that stayed, all those who proved(tried) it, coíncidian in the taste to lemon, soft but very good.
Not CBD, hurts.
THC: The results of different plants and its clones change between 4 % and 13 %.
Of 9 plants analizadas:4 %, 5 %, 8 %, 9 %, 9 %, 10 %, 10 %, 11 % and 13 %.
Most of the plants had form of tree of Christmas. Harvested to November 1/2. The yield in exterior for plant, can become very high, even surprising, although in my case and with all the bugs(small animals) and with everything what I was taking from him that was bad, in the end some went out for me 150-200g for plant.
Abrazos y buenos humos. :D

That’s interesting, 9 plants and none had any CBD. Were they 9 different plants?

My plants yielded well and didn’t really have too many problems with predators, probably just the differences of environment.

Z8 x AH

Hola Betterhaff, perdón por confundirte. 4 madres y 5 clones, de los 5, 2 eran de la misma madre, las diferencias en los %, entre plantas iguales puede ser debido a que una planta fuese mas atacada que otra, o que diera mas semilla que otra. No lo se, pero estaba muy buena.

Lol, yes mine are happy with offspring too!
That's too bad no CBD was detected in your tests. All the ones (4-5) that I have tried seem to be regular THC types.

Back