your whitest weed pics

All gone? :(

Have been trying for both Blueberry Sativa and Sweet Tooth without luck.

Was really into the whole Spice of Life catalogue. When I just came back 2 years ago, I had one last opportunity to get 5 oooooold packs of Blue Satellite 2.0 from the bou but I passed since they wanted too much (I think close to full price) and the packs were AT LEAST 7 years old.

Have been chasing the Spice of Life strains ever since, hoping to run into someone who made F2s or crosses with them that are worth a damn (not looking at you, Jordan of the Islands).

Blueberry Sativa in particular must be something special, if you can get your hands on it.

Have been chasing the Spice of Life strains ever since, hoping to run into someone who made F2s or crosses with them that are worth a damn (not looking at you, Jordan of the Islands).

Blueberry Sativa in particular must be something special, if you can get your hands on it.

If you are not aware of it, Chimera was responsible to some degree for many of the SOL strains. The infighting between breeder steve and Chim and their respective fan bases make it impossible for me to figure out anything like percentages.

I'm currently running a Blockhead x Lullaby (CBDF strain) called Lullablox. Blockhead was a SOL strain that was very good yielder and stupid potent. The one Lullablox I have in flower smells like bubblegum, though it is still transitioning from veg to flower.

I have another Blockhead cross waiting to be popped. BlockheadxCongo.

Good luck on your search.

If you are not aware of it, Chimera was responsible to some degree for many of the SOL strains. The infighting between breeder steve and Chim and their respective fan bases make it impossible for me to figure out anything like percentages.

I'm currently running a Blockhead x Lullaby (CBDF strain) called Lullablox. Blockhead was a SOL strain that was very good yielder and stupid potent. The one Lullablox I have in flower smells like bubblegum, though it is still transitioning from veg to flower.

I have another Blockhead cross waiting to be popped. BlockheadxCongo.

Good luck on your search.

I thought chimera produced sol strains after steve got busted?

blue satalite

Attachments

• large.46640DSC01605.JPG.b6bc27890d09db252627aa62ddc0c13c.JPG
    large.46640DSC01605.JPG.b6bc27890d09db252627aa62ddc0c13c.JPG
    151.5 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
I thought chimera produced sol strains after steve got busted?
The only thing that I "know for sure" is that Chim ended up with a mountain of "sweet tooth" seeds that were originally supposed to be SOL stock because of some dispute.

Last edited:
Interesting take.

As always, history in this field is clouded.

But the way I remember it was Breeder Steve getting a breakthrough when DJ Short wanted to collaborate with him and shared his Blueberry seeds (back then still fresh out the oven so to speak).

Now Steve didn't rip him off like DP and Sagarmatha but he also didn't collaborate with DJ the way he expected. If memory serves, basically DJ wanted to be involved and Steve just took his Blueberry and did his thing with it and was very successful, creating stuff like Blockhead and SweetTooth from it, strains that are still found in hella crosses to this day.

Anyway, as far as I know, Chimera came way later, when Steve was already looking towards growing wine and stuff and SOL was towards the end of its existence.

When I did research on strains, I did see that Chimera's work incorporated a lot of Spice of Life stuff and just assumed that it was based on it, meaning that Chimera crossed some SOL strains to his own stuff.

This is the first time I hear that Chimera was in any way or at all involved in SOL breeding work or ever worked with Steve.

The way I researched and remember it, Steve's big "colab" was with DJ Short and that's where all his breeding success came from. Afaik, SOL just went down hill after, not due to lack of interest or strain conservation or anything like that but just because Steve got disillusioned with "the game" and switched over to growing wine grapes and wine making.

And I always assumed Chimera just got his hands on big piles of leftover SOL seedstock and did his thing with it under his own label.

Anyway, regarding SOL seeds:
I decided against buying them 2 or 3 years ago when they were already at least 7 years old (likely older). While I do regret that decision a little at this point (particularly because they were Blue Satellite 2.0 seeds and that is the most interesting SOL strain to me, aside from Sweet Tooth), I don't know if I would buy such seeds, even if I found them, now, several years later, when they would be AT LEAST 10 years old...

The only way I see myself getting any SOL seedstock or genetics in my hands is through somebody who grew the strains themselves and F2ed them. Or kept a clone alive all this time.

Or if I get 10 year old original SOL seeds at a price below 2 or 3 bucks a seed. I might still do it then. But not for 5 bucks or higher, no way.

Kinda similar situation for me as AK47, Bubblegum and Blueberry. All strains I desperately want but no seed source that makes me confident to pay more than 2 or 3 bucks a seed for it. With those strains as well, I would only feel confident in getting seeds off market from someone who grew and preserved it or kept a clone.

What you are trying to remember was called the "Joint Project".

DJ had this fantastic sativa blueberry male that he allowed both Steve and Chimmy access to.
From what I gather he placed it in a large room and both Steve and Chimera placed random females around it.

Blue Satellite 2.2 and a few other strains came from this.

I've grown out Blue Sat 2.2 and blockhead, and sweet tooth...and even the old Sweet Skunk.
I really liked everything that came from crosses I made with Sweet Tooth males, but other than that they really weren't remarkable.
Blockhead was super prone to freak plants, just weird shit went on with them.
I had one that the top cola grew into a horizontal circle (and have pics if I could up them, but it won't allow me to).
Super strange freaky shit and I ain't kidding.

1 other thing of note.
The Blue Sat 2.2 seeds remain as the largest seeds I have ever seen,
Huge.

Yea, I do have crosses but I question their viability.

What you are trying to remember was called the "Joint Project".

DJ had this fantastic sativa blueberry male that he allowed both Steve and Chimmy access to.
From what I gather he placed it in a large room and both Steve and Chimera placed random females around it.

Blue Satellite 2.2 and a few other strains came from this.

I've grown out Blue Sat 2.2 and blockhead, and sweet tooth...and even the old Sweet Skunk.
I really liked everything that came from crosses I made with Sweet Tooth males, but other than that they really weren't remarkable.
Blockhead was super prone to freak plants, just weird shit went on with them.
I had one that the top cola grew into a horizontal circle (and have pics if I could up them, but it won't allow me to).
Super strange freaky shit and I ain't kidding.

1 other thing of note.
The Blue Sat 2.2 seeds remain as the largest seeds I have ever seen,
Huge.

Yea, I do have crosses but I question their viability.

Blue sat 2.2 are the seeds created after the original joint project release.
Original blue sat 1 and 2 were made using shishkaberry males the blue and the red and both were crossed to steves bluberry sativa mother.

Attachments

• large.46640DSC01605.JPG.b6bc27890d09db252627aa62ddc0c13c.JPG
    large.46640DSC01605.JPG.b6bc27890d09db252627aa62ddc0c13c.JPG
    151.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
https://www.alchimiaweb.com/en/blue-satellite-2-2-product-228.php

https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Blue_Satellite/Spice_of_Life_Seeds/

https://breedersteve.com/
Ask him yourself.
DJ Short Old World Genetics
Ask DJ Short yourself.

I am not mistaken.

Blue sat 2.2 was Steve taking a blue sat 2.0 and crossing it with DJ's blueberry sativa male.

Edit:
If you ask Steve, tell him that it was "Dick Cheese" that sent you his way.
He knows my real name, but that was the handle I was using in those days, and I KNOW he hasn't forgotten it.

I got the very first tester beans from Steve himself (way back when he was still in Canada).

Last edited:
https://www.alchimiaweb.com/en/blue-satellite-2-2-product-228.php

https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Blue_Satellite/Spice_of_Life_Seeds/

https://breedersteve.com/
Ask him yourself.
DJ Short Old World Genetics
Ask DJ Short yourself.

I am not mistaken.

Blue sat 2.2 was Steve taking a blue sat 2.0 and crossing it with DJ's blueberry sativa male.

Edit:
If you ask Steve, tell him that it was "Dick Cheese" that sent you his way.
He knows my real name, but that was the handle I was using in those days, and I KNOW he hasn't forgotten it.

I got the very first tester beans from Steve himself (way back when he was still in Canada).

Like i said mate, and the mum in question

Attachments

• DSC00035.JPG
    DSC00035.JPG
    151.4 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC00033.JPG
    DSC00033.JPG
    149.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Did you even read the text in that pic ?

It doesn't even mention blue sat 2, let alone blue sat 2.2

Thanks for the effort, but like I said, I am not mistaken.
Also, I do know Steve personally, and have for ...ohh...20 some years now ?

Did you even read the text in that pic ?

It doesn't even mention blue sat 2, let alone blue sat 2.2

Thanks for the effort, but like I said, I am not mistaken.
Also, I do know Steve personally, and have for ...ohh...20 some years now ?

Blue sat 1 and 2 were made using shishk males. simples

Spice of Life Seeds - Blue Satellite #2.2
The male was selected for its dark purpling and resin content. Surprisingly this F2 is yielding a fairly homogenous crop. All purple by harvest. The same uplifting fragrance and high. Beautiful plants and buds. Dark green and huge, the leaves are unmistakable. Hard to believe it is illegal almost everywhere.

Breeder Steve: These four releases are the latest in The Joint Project line I have done with DJ Short. The male Blue Satellite #2 that was used, was very dark purple and exhibited the necessary sugar daddy characteristics.

I guess I was mistaken.
The blueberry sativa from DJ was the female, not the male as I had posted.
My bad and I take full responsibility for my error.

I think you were thrown off by the whole "joint project" naming.
There has been more than one joint project (3 I think, but don't hold me to it).

Back