you forget the photo button

quinxstar

'21, '23 COE Winner
all is in the tittle

and when i click on a picture that not go to pic's users is error "

Warning: require(./global.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mrnicescott/public_html/photos/header-inc.php on line 58

Warning
: require(./global.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mrnicescott/public_html/photos/header-inc.php on line 58

Fatal error
: require(): Failed opening required './global.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/mrnicescott/public_html/photos/header-inc.php on line 58 "

the new design is very cool i like it

Could you use a different color besides red for headings eg. Home>Forum>MNS Forums>1. About this website does not show up very well and they are important headings.

Mu

Hi all. I really like the new look. Good job KristianC!
I must agree with Mu though, the red page heading text is a bit harsh on the old eyes.....
Are we going to get all the old content back? Galleries and PMs, signatures and things etc?

Grow well
Frank

Which PMs and signatures?

Unfortunately, the gallery cannot be migrated. But I will open the old gallery so you can all retrieve the photos and reupload it on the NEW GALLERY that we will install

Hiya Kristian,

Sorry fella I've had a rummage around the new style board and found that signatures are now part of user profile page, it used to add the signature text to the bottom of each post you made, not a biggy anyway.

Cant find PMs from other users though, (used to be accesible from the users profile page) might be looking in the wrong place?

Good call with letting us access our galleries, I had been using "albums" can we get access to the so we can grab the images from those as well plz?

Thx

If you turn your phone to landscape mode you will see your signatures, also a back button at the top of the page instead of just at the bottom of the page .

Looks like the board is optimised for mobile in landscape mode because in portrait I didnt see the signature or the edit delete buttons, just three dots that dropped down to 'more options' > edit/delete but those didnt function. When I did what Alecky suggested I could see my signature and actual 'edit' and 'delete' buttons which do work.

Looks like the board is optimised for mobile in landscape mode because in portrait I didnt see the signature or the edit delete buttons, just three dots that dropped down to 'more options' > edit/delete but those didnt function. When I did what Alecky suggested I could see my signature and actual 'edit' and 'delete' buttons which do work.

Dont worry, I will code it so that the signature is visible also in mobile.

This platform is also optimized to make members more interactive.
You mention any members by typing @ followed by the username. Must not have space in between, and the forum will notify the member that someone mentioned him.
The like feature will also notify the user

Good look of this new forum...
Iam satisfied, its pleasure to look at...

If the gallery is redone in some time in same manner, that would be absolutely fantastic! :)

Back