Widow AC

Podg

Hey everyone!

So its pretty much that time of year where everything starts to pick up down here, and this year i have planted some Widow ac. I'm pretty excited about the widow side, because i haven't noticed shanti's widow female in any other strain offered at mns.

I will keep everyone updated, hopefully i can match the quality of the tester threads.
If anyone has any insight to flowering time and tastes feel free to post.

Peace, Podg

Thats true, I believe this widow female may offer something unique. I did not even think of that, just forgot that the hazeac male could not be bred to his widow male. Personally, Im getting the Grail widow, but it should be good to see a grow of the widow ac on the forum

Hello everyone,
The widow Ac babies are coming along well. Its been a bit hot with our hottest november in 150 years, but the babies are handling it well with only a few burnt tips. Plants are around 20cm tall give or take a few cm
Photos will come soon.

I was wrong.
I have just realised that widow ac is not the only strain at mns with a widow female, but also shark shock (Widow x Skunk 1).

Hey W
I have a couple straws of both. I was going to do the grail but changed my mind at the last moment. Kinda turned out well with all the new interest around the grail.
You will have to do a grow so we can all see your results.

Thanks Musashi! Glad to have you here.

Take it easy, podg

Back