Who has the real RoadKill Skunk ?

Gave mate some seed, two being nordle.. check plants yesterday, stem rub, disgusting putrid.not nice.. few hours later stench still on fingers. Kinda hit back senses, could taste it in the smell, gag... Interesting to see how comes out, only just gone flower. Taking some cuttings tomorrow..

There is a lot of skunk genetics in Devil. 1/4 skunk?

I know man but sometimes just like in x files the truth is elsewhere :)

Maybe that afghani and skunk mix can give some kind of rks stench who knows maybe even the original skunk named rks had afghani in it

Yourself told me lots of skunk got tested and they were all different so who knows

Lots of speculation but after reading 2 of the best descrilptions of what i want in devil i

just want that odor so ill give it a try

Was hoping for more as I went through the thread. Many mentions, quotes, and tangents. Not many explorations of the leads and clues. Until actual seeds start getting popped on a larger scale hunt, RKS is unlikely to reappear as no one wants to donate money and space towards a potential dud. I have yet to see a solid indica phenotype yield the terps that have similarities. I have seen hybrid sativas that get close, and it gives me hope that just as selection took us away it can also bring us back. I can only speak of the RKS I knew because I grew it; I will confirm the smell was present in many different buds I smoked (dense and sparse). Would be a shame to never see RKS resurrected, the one I grew was a gem in a fools hands at the time.

We found Heavy SKUNK in Dominion Seed Company Dominion SKUNK. RKS??? All I can tell you is that it REEKS out the door of skunk at my buddies grow place.

I live with my sister and uncle. Uncle is a retired lawyer, and 80 years old. Sister is 66, and doesn't smoke weed, but has, and knows exactly what it is.

She told me 2 days ago she didn't know what kind of weed I have, but it smells like a DEAD SKUNK. So, its not me saying it, its someone that doesn't smoke, but knows what weed is.

The taste is of Anise, Gas, Hash, Floral, Pine, but not sweet.
The plant phenos are ALL 100% Afghan. We ran 18 females. 9 have been harvested, and 9 more in 1 more week.

The Granny for 6 females had no Skunk. Our Keeper pheno was all Sour Green Apples, Floral Honeysuckle, Hash, Anise, and Pepper. Nothing sweet. Very Spicy. Heavy creeper. Dominion Skunk is fast hitting up high, that goes into a heavy narcotic buzz. Both give the munchies.

Local Skunk will be next. In a month or so, and it reeks even more than the Dominion Skunk.
Genetics of Dominion Skunk are
Chem91VA x SSSC Sk1 x Skelly Hashplant x SSSC Sk1

SSSC is Super Sativa Seed Club from the 80s Sk#1. Real Deal Shit. NO BS.
Skelly is from Nevils 80s Hashplant Stock, and was found in 1989, and is the most sought after of all PNW HP cuts.
It also has a Sister named Cuddlefish, came from the Nevils same stock and was given to Duke Diamond VA by a guy named Squidly, who is deceased. This is in the Local. Local has both Cuddlefish, and Skelly.
Skelly is also known as PUCK.

Local Skunk is Original Diesel x Cuddlefish/SSSC Sk1x Skelly/SSSC Sk1 I They also call the Original Diesel the Weasel Cut.

My other buddy has the Weasel x Sk18 right now, and it also is REEKING, but my buddy hasn't given a complete description. He lives 100 miles away, but I get the seeds, and he grows it. It wont be long though. Its vegging, and has had the shit cloned out of it. The best male Weasel/Sk18 he pollinated out 7 years old Mr Nice SSH F2 taken from 250 females. Nothing outgrows our SSH. Will get 24oz per plant/1000w Hortilux in 20 gallons Promix Bx with a 2 months Veg on 24 hours, and 70 days flower. Also bent and trained to grow Horizontally.

Last edited:
Interesting. Throwing ChemDog into NorCal skunk #1 should help. Did Skelly HP originate from Old Ed in Amsterdam? He is rumored to have taken skunk with him to Holland from here. Pine and Anise in your bud would indicate sativa in there at some point. Colombian and Mexican landraces are full of lung expanding pinene. The fuel/gas is from Chem Dog. Father of the NYC Diesel lines.

I have figured out that one skunk line I have is really Erdbeer. A strawberry skunk line from Switzerland in the 1990s. Hits me hard and fast. It was all indica pheno, no sativa. Bowl full of bud tastes like a rush of strawberries. Erdbeer is German for strawberry. So it is aptly named. No dead skunk in this stuff, but a light skunk aftertaste. Like my Grape Ape cut, it smells like skunk late in finishing, but then that smell wafts off and the fruit flavor takes over. Not looking to breed RKS myself, I do not need that kind of attention growing here, but I have wound up with some interesting skunk seeds in trades.

Last edited:
Skelly, also known as the PUCK cut came from Nevils breeding program.

The Pacific Northwest Hashplant cut was taken to Holland, and also Northern Lights #1.
Skelly is Nevils cross of
PNW Hashplant x NL1. Then Nevil used the F2 MALE from the F1 cross, and bred it back to the clone mother PNW HP. F2 Male... This created what Nevil sold as Hashplant. Cuddlefish HP is also from the same 80's stock.

He also sold the F1, but didn't have a name that I recall. I bought all of those original genetics in the 80s, but lost all of it to the feds in 1997. I also ordered from SSSC, Cultivators Choice, and a couple others.
Best stuff I ever saw still to this day is a Haze/NL5 x Hashplant/SSSC Sk1 that I got given to me in 1992 from a friend. Done in 42-49 days, but was 1st week of November outside.

Coastal Seeds sells the Puck x Original NL1. Called PUCK YEAH.

The Skunk DD VA uses is from Super Sativa Seed Club from the 80s, and are the genetics taken to Holland.

The Nature Farm Genetics also has this crossed to his Sk18. Called Red Eye Skunk. This shit is KILLER to breed with, as is the Sk18. SSSC Sk has Thai in it, a where the Sk18 has the genes of the Skunk, before Thai was introduced. SSSC Skunk 1 is Mex/Thai/Columbian/Mazar. Sk18 is Columbian/Mexican/Mazar.
TNF also gave Coastal/Bob Hemphill the 95 Black Domina cut that won 2018 Humboldt. Winner best Indica.
TNF also gave Coastal the Red Lebanese cut, and some other genetics.
Duke Diamond VA won Breeder of the Year at 2018 Emerald Cup.

Last edited:
Quite funny as i was just reading a few lines from sinsi tips magazine and the author was claiming the hashplant to be a weak smoke.
Dont know if this is the truth obviously as its just words in a old mag.;)
Also I was under the impression that black domina was released in 96.

Last edited:
Erdbeer grown oudoors in the uk;)

Attachments

• large.5bce42c953c2f_DSC00103(2).JPG.318eeb9e6bb94562365a295d54ab86dd.JPG
    large.5bce42c953c2f_DSC00103(2).JPG.318eeb9e6bb94562365a295d54ab86dd.JPG
    135.8 KB · Views: 13
  • large.5bce42c1057a6_DSC00089(2).JPG.b0e917dc2cc76ff5db79caeb13452c8e.JPG
    large.5bce42c1057a6_DSC00089(2).JPG.b0e917dc2cc76ff5db79caeb13452c8e.JPG
    138 KB · Views: 9
  • large.5bce42d4ceaa6_DSC00085(2).JPG.781780f48ae5f844a6667876eb8f6a77.JPG
    large.5bce42d4ceaa6_DSC00085(2).JPG.781780f48ae5f844a6667876eb8f6a77.JPG
    102.3 KB · Views: 8
Nevil said the PNW Hashplant crossed with NL1 , then using an F2 Male backcrossed to the PNW Mom, was the most potent, frostiest weed he ever saw, or smoked. He called and sold this cross/backcross.. as Hashplant. This is where Skelly/Puck/Cuddlefish came from.
Black Domina was already out in 95.

Last edited:
Nevil said the PNW Hashplant crossed with NL1 , then using an F2 Male backcrossed to the PNW Mom, was the most potent, frostiest weed he ever saw, or smoked. He called and sold this cross/backcross.. as Hashplant. This is where Skelly/Puck/Cuddlefish came from.
Black Domina was already out in 95.

G `day 59 LP aka AT .

G13 HP #1

Was the strongest he said .
Not HP x NL #1 .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Skelly, also known as the PUCK cut came from Nevils breeding program.

The Pacific Northwest Hashplant cut was taken to Holland, and also Northern Lights #1.
Skelly is Nevils cross of
PNW Hashplant x NL1. Then Nevil used the F2 MALE from the F1 cross, and bred it back to the clone mother PNW HP. F2 Male... This created what Nevil sold as Hashplant. Cuddlefish HP is also from the same 80's stock.

He also sold the F1, but didn't have a name that I recall. I bought all of those original genetics in the 80s, but lost all of it to the feds in 1997. I also ordered from SSSC, Cultivators Choice, and a couple others.
Best stuff I ever saw still to this day is a Haze/NL5 x Hashplant/SSSC Sk1 that I got given to me in 1992 from a friend. Done in 42-49 days, but was 1st week of November outside.

Coastal Seeds sells the Puck x Original NL1. Called PUCK YEAH.

The Skunk DD VA uses is from Super Sativa Seed Club from the 80s, and are the genetics taken to Holland.

The Nature Farm Genetics also has this crossed to his Sk18. Called Red Eye Skunk. This shit is KILLER to breed with, as is the Sk18. SSSC Sk has Thai in it, a where the Sk18 has the genes of the Skunk, before Thai was introduced. SSSC Skunk 1 is Mex/Thai/Columbian/Mazar. Sk18 is Columbian/Mexican/Mazar.
TNF also gave Coastal/Bob Hemphill the 95 Black Domina cut that won 2018 Humboldt. Winner best Indica.
TNF also gave Coastal the Red Lebanese cut, and some other genetics.
Duke Diamond VA won Breeder of the Year at 2018 Emerald Cup.

If you list NF as any sort of resource or authortiy, i suggest reading the history of Skunk 1. Nobody is pulling actual skunk terps out of skunk #1. Afghanis have always been where "skunk bud" is from. Pretty well known, and they didnt hit the scene till late-mid 70's. Mostly 78.

Hey Elmer bud! LTNS hop you're doing rad!

Attachments

• BullshitSkunk12PNG.png
    BullshitSkunk12PNG.png
    161.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Erdbeer grown oudoors in the uk;)

Lovely looking buds, Have you grown Ortega english? I have both growing alongside one another i find the only way to tell them apart is ortega has deep purple stems other than that i would say they're identical. Haven't grown enough to work out wether ortega is a P1 or Damsire in the line.

The interesting synchronicity with this is, Many of the canadians who had Ortega or (Mikado) same thing, ended up migrating to switzerland. The Ortega/NL line from that period is also responsible for "strawberry cough" Leads me to believe the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree.

Lovely looking buds, Have you grown Ortega english? I have both growing alongside one another i find the only way to tell them apart is ortega has deep purple stems other than that i would say they're identical. Haven't grown enough to work out wether ortega is a P1 or Damsire in the line.

The interesting synchronicity with this is, Many of the canadians who had Ortega or (Mikado) same thing, ended up migrating to switzerland. The Ortega/NL line from that period is also responsible for "strawberry cough" Leads me to believe the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree.

No i have not mate although ive had my eye out on ortega since shanti re released it.
This particular girl had quite redish purple stems from the off and went on to develop the colours in the pics,
I think maybe your theories could be right;)

No i have not mate although ive had my eye out on ortega since shanti re released it.
This particular girl had quite redish purple stems from the off and went on to develop the colours in the pics,
I think maybe your theories could be right;)

I have a erdbeer IBL with no PT, mine has violet ruby red stems. They're so similar it creeps me out - sort of like identical twins who are different shades of color.

I look forward to seeing your taste report in the Ort thread ;-)

Last edited:
Ive got Nevils catalog but it wont let me post it here, but Nevil said the PNW HP x Sk1 F2 Male, backcrossed to the PNW Clone Only mother was the best he ever saw. Ive got it right in front of me. He also says the seeds come in both large, and small sizes, and says the smaller seeds produce better plants.

He also states the G13/HP has a powerful, but not brutal high. He also states even the F1 PNW HP X NL1 is so potent even experienced smokers cant finish a joint. The F2 male backcrossed into the ONW mom is even more potent.

Also Crossing the 80s Super Sativa Seed Club Sk1 BACK into the 100% Afghan Skelly/Cuddlefish produces plants the can reek of skunk. Can also produce strong cat piss, which I also like

Think what you want, but we HAVE found skunk in the Dominion crosses, and we aren't the only ones. More than a few on Instagram report skunk to be found in these crosses.

Last edited:
id like to find a joint so potent i cant finish it.
and ill smoke it by myself if i have to.

I was in steamboat springs skiing, and they only had one dispensary there, billo.
they had a lilac diesel that said it was 29%.
it was ok, but i couldnt wait to get home and smoke my own.
right now, the strongest i have is a cookies and creme/OGKB.
if that lilac diesel lab test was legit, then this cookies i have is over 30% for sure.

Instagram, where all the good decisions are made, lol. How'd the smell coming through on Instagram? And allows you to sample? What a fucking platform... Give a kid a tobbacco cigerette and itll be too strong and give headspins.. too strong, what a load of shit.. how old was Nevil when making these claims or speaking shit, lol.. know he had sales to make..

I would like to note that N also said the initial NLxHaze pairings caused people to shit their pants. In other words, the strongest.

While I love and covet a LOT of what N handled, I don't give him any more credit than many others whose hands also touched the ancestors of what we grow.

He had the guts, the means, and the determination.

I personally don't think that made him the best grower or breeder.

I know, "heretic!"

I would like to note that N also said the initial NLxHaze pairings caused people to shit their pants. In other words, the strongest.

While I love and covet a LOT of what N handled, I don't give him any more credit than many others whose hands also touched the ancestors of what we grow.

He had the guts, the means, and the determination.

I personally don't think that made him the best grower or breeder.

I know, "heretic!"

@PlantManBee i wan't to highly refute that, whilst i never want to contribute to hierarchy conversations as they yield comments from unscrupulous sorts, I want to mention IMO nev's success at "STUD" is unmatched/unrivaled if he was a horse racing breeder i'm 99.95 pretty sure he would have a MBE/OBE, though he would hate that kind of thing anyway.

Success of his initial mating's? success of top offspring? 2nd 3rd?? How many lines he directly bred is in circulation today i would estimate 80%-85% of seeds in circulation today at some point in time came from "the seedbank".

What would his direct influence look like in numbers and data = unfathomable

Whilst I don't want to label anybody the "best" his real world results are in plain sight. Want to show me the list off variety's which doesn't involve "the seedbank"

how else could you Measure success as a breeder?

Back