where is all the doors threads, pics, smoke reports

ojd

really surprised there isnt more threads or at least finished bud pics ,smoke report etc

when i heard about this strain i thought wow that shit sounds amazing and could be the best ever haze made from the lineage

unfortunately i dont have a room available but as soon as a room free's up il be doing a few packs of these for sure

i have 5 old nl5haze seeds from 10 years ago pheno i used to have that i popped and am hoping to find my old girl(light leak or flying ductch original haze pollen pollinated my nl5haze girl)

must be more people out there with doors reports
i googled it and nothing really come up

sam is the only report i found with good pics(killer looking pheno has me excited)
alot of threads started and not finished which is always lame

post up any doors info etc

im awaiting some nl5haze hybrids seeds from someone and when they arive i will do a documentation of them on this site
peace

really surprised there isnt more threads or at least finished bud pics ,smoke report etc

when i heard about this strain i thought wow that shit sounds amazing and could be the best ever haze made from the lineage

I was thinking the exact same thing.

Its basically SSH with the addition of NL5 x HazeA genes in the father - almost like a compromise between the best bits of Nevil's Haze and SSH.

Let me know how you get on with your NL5Hz project mate.

Back