What I have and have had

Big Buddy

well I figure i may as well get some shots up here to let you guys see what i have. I have a tendency to put up a lot of shots at onece, may not do it this time, but dont be shocked if you see 30 pics up someday soon. I've gota very good camera, but i need a macro lens, so no detailed cellular level shots that I've seen here, but their not fuzzy, and thats the main thing. So in the rooms right now is williams wonder f2, lavender, sour cream, super silver haze, buddhas melon(clone only), purps ibl, romulan(sadly lost the clones of this due to an accident, and wouldnt you know it, found the fuckin joe pine too), sensi star x california orange, purps x 47 haze, og kush x blue sat 2.2(SOL), thinkthats it at the moment. So I'll try to keep them organized, but my appologies if I fuck up the labeling. These are the ssh, first run of these, smoked her before and LOVE it, so i cant wait, any help with phenotypes on this one would be great too.

Attachments

• ssh4.2.jpg
    ssh4.2.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 9
  • ssh3.2.jpg
    ssh3.2.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 4
  • ssh2.2.jpg
    ssh2.2.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 7
  • ssh1.1.jpg
    ssh1.1.jpg
    322.6 KB · Views: 8
Heres the sour cream from D.N.A. first time with this lady too

Attachments

• sc2.4.jpg
    sc2.4.jpg
    232.1 KB · Views: 6
  • sc2.3.jpg
    sc2.3.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 1
  • sc1.7.jpg
    sc1.7.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 7
  • sc1.10.jpg
    sc1.10.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 1
Lavender, my favorite of all, love this bud, smoking it this very moment.

Attachments

• l3.jpg
    l3.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Untitled-Scanned-23.jpg
    Untitled-Scanned-23.jpg
    248.6 KB · Views: 5
  • lav4.jpg
    lav4.jpg
    339.4 KB · Views: 5
  • lav1.jpg
    lav1.jpg
    300.7 KB · Views: 12
Buddhas Melon

Attachments

• bm3.jpg
    bm3.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 2
  • bm4.jpg
    bm4.jpg
    315.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Untitled-Scanned-16.jpg
    Untitled-Scanned-16.jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 4
And last one for tonight, purps ibl, sorry, not used to this type of uploading, so bare with me.

Attachments

• purp7.jpg
    purp7.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 8
  • purp1.jpg
    purp1.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 5
  • purp8.jpg
    purp8.jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 2
Very nice selection of plants mate.

Looking forward to see how they end up.Great job.Hows the Lavender's smell and taste?and perhaps some info on the potency and type of high?

thanx for sharing all these pics :)

Hi BB,

Frosty fookers man,looking lush,like the purps ibl:)well their all gorgeous to tell ya the truth,thanks for putting them up.

Ran a few DNA strains myself,tasty plants,be interested how the sour cream turns out for you:)

peace

Thanks guys, ya I'm interested in the sc myself red, looks a lot like the sd from the pis I've seen, alas, thats all I have to go on. They're c13haze if one half of buddhas melon, and drove the potency of the blue buddah way up, so I'm hoping its good, this one really didnt have a fair run.
l33t, thanks for looking bro, the lavender is a real strong smell, just envelopes the room, fruity and spicey, hashy, one of those ones that you get a different hint everytime you smel or taste it, but you always not thats what it is. Taste is hash and fruit with a little sugar I'd say, but again, thats very complex as well, what can I say, the little lady is myt only stake to fame, lol. The high is really floaty and peaceful, easy to crash out on after a ses, but still very heady and up. Buds arent big, but very dense, and I can pull about 3 os off it now, but I've been running it for a while, and I always grow very large plants. No mols though so thats nice when you live on an island next to the atlantic ocean.

Hi Big Buddy,

Hows the sc smellin,you done a great job with her so far mate,I ran a sd x la,not bad,the cannalopehaze is frosty and smells just like the melon,gorgeous smelling weed :)

7 footer jeeze wot ya momma feed you mate :)

peace.

Last edited:
Hey man, the sc has a heavy fruity smell with an undertone I cant place, maybe its the diesel pheno I've been trying to find in so many crosses.

Excellent photos and info, thanks big buddy!
I have Lavender and Sour Cream in seedling form right now, never tasted the sour cream but Soma was kind and shared some Lavender in Amsterdam.
I really like Chocolope from DNA.

Thanks guys, sorry I havnt been posting much here, not well the past few weeks, fighting off a good ole migraine right now actually. UBC its good to see ya bro, thanks for popping in, though I think you may have seen these shots already, lol.
Medicine Man, your gonna love that lavender bro, but if you smoked somas, I'm sure it kicked my buds ass. When your sourream grows out, it can take over the room man, one pheno I have would have reached out to the second thousand water next to it if I hadnt pinched through the first 3 weeks. They also slow way down at about week 6-7, then at week 9 or so they explode with a second growth so watch for that too. And that smell I'm getting just hit me like a ton of bricks today, and oh ya, fuel, thats what I would have thought diesel would have smelled like, might have somthing here. Chocolope has always sounded good to me, is the taste close to chocolate?
Thanks furball, cant remember what the shots were of, but I know they were yours that I saw the other day, they were damn nice man.

Heres one for ubc, this is a couple shots of hid purps x 47haze that I'm running, lovely plant, going out n 1 week

Attachments

• Untitled-Scanned-07.jpg
    Untitled-Scanned-07.jpg
    237.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Untitled-Scanned-04.jpg
    Untitled-Scanned-04.jpg
    267.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Untitled-Scanned-02.jpg
    Untitled-Scanned-02.jpg
    256.4 KB · Views: 3
Hi BB,
beautiful selection of plants man:cool: , the purps x 47Haze sounds really interesting, is this your own cross that you made?, peace, Herb

Oh no, the man that made this cross is overhead though, this is U.B.C.s cross, every shot I've seen was amazing, so I had to run it, and its only in veg and I love it. The males reek though, so I will be breeding with this. I also have the same pheno of purps that was used for the cross, but not the 47haze.

Back