What are YOU smoking today? (PICTURES)

Green

Today, I'll smoke a little Green Bud to honor St. Patrick Day and my Irish Heritage(when I count all my heritage's, somewhere is a holiday everyday and I celebrate them all)! This Green Bud is excellent with corned beef, cabbage, potato's, carrots, soda bread, and beer. After dinner, it blends well with a good, smooth, Irish sippin' whiskey! And beer! I love St. Paddy's Day. You can get so messed up and everyone is so happy for you!

In fact, I love all 12 Days of St. Patrick's Day! 12 days of feasting, festivals, Irish lasses, merriment, and, of course my favorite, late night debauchery! And the best part? EVERYONE is Irish during this period!

Green Bud - no known history. Good enough for St. Patrick's Day but not great.. Better than most dispensary stuff but....

Green Buds.jpg

Bud o' Thee Irish!

Single Green Bud.jpg

Longball

nice one, musashi! You are a tough guy to keep up with! ;) Always love when you post up what you are smoking! :love:

Longball

Last edited:
Raspberry Brandy

I can tell you more about the knife than I can the bud! Buck's smallest '500' series knife made by the Custom Shop. Buck 505 'Knight'. Handle is walnut, the nickel rivets I had added, the bolsters are also nickel. The knife weighs 1.5 ounces,
the blade is 1 7/8 inches long and made of 420HC(yes, 420) with a Satin finish.

The pot? It does not smell or taste like Raspberry Brandy. However, like brandy, the first couple shots will leave you warm, fuzzy, and giddily happy. If you keep at it though, you will need a seat. If you continue on, the Raspberry pot will make
your head spin, the Raspberry Brandy will make the whole damn room spin!

Raspberry Brandy 1.jpg

Raspberry Brandy 2.jpg

Longball

Screenshot_20210321-210024_compress6.jpgScreenshot_20210321-210013_compress17.jpg
Barneys farm, shishkaberry. (Unknown afghan X DJ Shorts blueberry) Same plant as my botm entry she is just a resin machine. Fruity aroma with spicy undertones. Id take a stab in the dark and say its most likely some type of hash plant. I cannot confirm this its just a feeling i have, based on the taste and characteristics. Beautiful sparkling buds all over very strong in a vaporizer. Found a blueberry terp winner i think 😊.
Peace all.

Frisian Dew

Grown outside this plant is hardy, mold-resistant, and grows great in the Northern States. Outdoor the buds are often deep purple, sorry no pics, dumbass that was. The plant was close to 7 feet but never got more than 3 leaves, didn't really look like pot until the end. This sample was grown indoors, flowers in about 8 weeks. Aroma is spicy, piney, and a citrusy lemon smell. Taste is mostly spice. High is a night time high, good for what ails you and what don't. Like guitar playing! :)

Frisian Dew

Frisian Dew 1.jpg

Frisian Dew

Frisian Dew 2.jpg

Ok musashi, your turn! :D

Longball

Last edited:
Viper

I like to smoke something different every day. With 87,000 strains out there and 144 new strains invented every day, not hard to do. But other than the name are they really much different? Certainly nothing like the various sativa's of the '70's. Viper is described as: " Viper is an invigorating sativa that was bred from an indigenous Burmese landrace and a native Mexican strain known as Blackseed." I'm gonna call BS on that! Viper is not a bad smoke but not much separates it from all the other stuff out there. I'm not seeing anything sativa about it. Very stoney, narcotic high. I have never owned a couch in my life but smoking this makes me think about it. Instead, I will use 'couch money' to buy MNS seeds! :)

Viper

Viper.jpg

Longball

Viper

I like to smoke something different every day. With 87,000 strains out there and 144 new strains invented every day, not hard to do. But other than the name are they really much different? Certainly nothing like the various sativa's of the '70's. Viper is described as: " Viper is an invigorating sativa that was bred from an indigenous Burmese landrace and a native Mexican strain known as Blackseed." I'm gonna call BS on that! Viper is not a bad smoke but not much separates it from all the other stuff out there. I'm not seeing anything sativa about it. Very stoney, narcotic high. I have never owned a couch in my life but smoking this makes me think about it. Instead, I will use 'couch money' to buy MNS seeds! :)

Viper

View attachment 50438

Longball
Hi mate, the viper is an old Reeferman strain.
Different seedbanks have copied it and made their own versions.
The original was an awesome line.
Pity.
Definitely worth sticking with MNS, you know exactly what you getting✌️

musashi, "I remember the McIntosh Wall of Sound."

Ahhh, the "Wall of Sound"! That was the cleanest, clearest, live concert sound I've ever heard. I still do some sound work with bands and was in the middle of a new audio engineering course when everything shut down. Hopefully the course will resume soon.
Pink Floyd also had an amazing sounding system during that time.

The Wall of Sound

Wall of Sound.jpg

Longball

sensient, "Hi mate, the viper is an old Reeferman strain. Different seedbanks have copied it and made their own versions. The original was an awesome line. Pity. Definitely worth sticking with MNS, you know exactly what you getting✌

Hi sensient!

You are right. Supposedly this is Reeferman's gear and it is great pot but not really seeing anything sativa about it. Maybe not Reeferman's? This year I will only be growing MNS strains :) I take that back. Someone gifted me 4 Brothers Grimm seeds so I will try a couple of them too! Gonna be a great year!

Longball

Last edited:
Pioneers they were and the amps that drove their ambitions.
And Owsley, his contribution and remember the orange sunshine? The BOEL connection.

Customer Service. Love that McIntosh!

The power behind the wall. Bob does his enthusiastic best!

RIP Jerry

🤙Mu

ha ha Owsley was the 'Nevil' of sound and LSD back then! :cool: With no internet to do research back then, whenever I needed to buy musical gear I simply bought what the Grateful Dead was using. I knew I was getting some of the best stuff. Owsley
had already done the research!

Longball

I don't get out as much as you do @longball lol. Smoking some Neville's Haze #2 that's been curing since April of last year. Beautiful preservation with hardly any degradation. She is very fuelly, copal infused. A very nice even flight with no noticible letdown.

A look at how this plant developed:
nh2b 1_28.jpg

nh #2 2_7.jpg

Several weeks later
nh #2 2_17.jpg

Post-harvest
nh#2 bud 3_31_21.jpg
I looked over my posts from May 2020 in the Doors/Neville's thread, "She frosted early and is a smooth smoke. Hints of citrus and camphor." Today, she is indeed a very smooth smoke and the smells have become more pronounced in strength. Top of the line MNS connoisseur s*it, IME.

🤙Mu

Wow, musashi!

That is some darn damn dang beautiful ass bud there! :love: Thank you for posting that up! You know, me and @Kryppler would be more than glad to help you smoke anything you grow anytime! That's what friends are for!

musashi, "I don't get out as much as you do, Longball"

Well, my job does expose me to different variety's almost daily but this thread is not about how many variety's someone smokes every day but what someone is smoking each day. If someone is smoking Neville's Haze every day, post it up.
Like snowflakes, no 2 buds are exactly alike and I love looking at pictures of buds. Hell, I even bought a book of bud pictures! However, I like your pictures of your buds much better! :)

Webp.net-compress-image.jpg

Longball

i have a question, is anyone else not getting seed orders? i got a email from sara in February saying there was trouble with shanti? i know this is unrelated to this thread, i tried to start a new thread in relation to my query with no luck. my outdoor season is under way without the seeds i was hoping for.

Hi bro,
More info here and here...
We were informed that it may take some time to get the backlog of orders sent out. I got my first order few days ago so guess yours will also get there at some point. But maybe better to pm Sara or Shanti with your request.

Brickweed

Brickweed is still alive and well! Who knew? I didn't, but I've been told it never went away! While it is better than it was the last time I smoked it, maybe 30-40 years ago, everything around it is better too so it still ranks near the bottom of the list.

Should have taken a picture of the brick before I started tearing apart layers.

BW 1.jpg

Looks a bit better than the 70's green brickweed.

BW2 .jpg

Seeds too! Maybe I will find a stud in there!

bw_3p1030930.jpg

Longball

Back