What are YOU smoking today? (PICTURES)

Gold Leaf Autoflower

The most famous Autoflower Girl, Kelly, stopped by the house recently to pick up her autoflower plant. As we were sitting around the kitchen table chatting, I had a chance to ask her about her shenanigans with the fish fillet and all the dirty dancing the night of the most recent party. She blamed it on the gummi that I had given her! She said it had made her feel so happy and so good that she just wanted to take off all her clothes and dance naked(note to self: do not ever lose this gummi recipe)! I was tempted to ask her if underneath all her clothes if she had been naked that night but thought the better of it.

Recently, some jamoke has been posting up nonsense about giving girls autoflowers and they will end up inviting you to their house for a drink and some smoke. Ever notice that these jamokes posting up all this crap about women are usually 40, or 67 year old virgins? As Kelly was getting ready to leave, I packed up her auto flower plant and as I was out of gummi's I gave her some brownies and some dark chocolate that I made. While walking her to her car she told me that she had 2 'regular' plants and the leaves were turning brown. As this is her first grow, she had no idea what to do and asked if I could come over to her house and take a look at them! :love:

She also said she has a swimming pool and to bring my bathing suit!! :love::love: I like the idea of bringing my bathing suit rather than wearing it. This means that I will have to go in her house and change into and out of it. I will be totally naked twice inside her house! :love::love::love: BOING! I like this idea much better than taking her out to dinner! Maybe that jamoke posting up all that nonsense about autoflowers and women is onto something?

Autoflower Girl Kelly

Kelly.jpg

Kelly's Famous Fish. Fillet. I can't say that this fish fillet has gone where no man has gone before but it has certainly gone where I've never gone before! Hopefully, autoflowers will change that!

Salmon.jpg

As I am posting up in the "What Are YOU Smoking Today(PICTURES)?" thread, and out of a modicum of respect to the OP, I will post up a picture of what I am smoking today. For all the Autoflower Girls the world over I will smoke some Gold Leaf Autoflower that I grew last summer. Been curing since last August. This is the first time I opened the jar and it looks and smells great. Have not tried it yet but will in a few minutes.
GL 1.jpg

While the purist's still turns their noses up at autoflowers I have found a good use for them. The first time a Autoflower Girl grows a bud that looks like this, she is very happy and likely to take that happiness out on you! Don't forget the gummi's! 😊
GL2.jpg

Longball

Hello @stickman2006!

The Gold Leaf plants that I have grown have been outstanding. Great yielders, great smell, taste, and high! This 2019 Gold Leaf plant was awesome and produced a single seed which was planted in 2020.
Gold Leaf 2.jpg

2020 Gold Leaf plant that was grown from the single seed that was produced from the 2019 Gold Leaf plant! Plant was topped and looks like 2 plants. Nice trunk for 10 gal. pot!

Goldie.jpg

The 2020 Gold Leaf plant also produced a single seed(so far) and that seed is being grown in 2021. It is by far the fastest growing plant in Batch#4. Not sure what to expect. It is twice as tall as the other plants in Batch#4 and kinda gangly! Also running some Gold Leaf Auto's in that batch. Was there the other day but did not have camera. Will post up pics in my 2021 grow thread at some point.

Longball

Last edited:
Aloha!
Fruity as hell down to orange rinds. Flavorful and full- the smoke. An excellent soaring high. It's a nice package that I highly recommend. To think I doubted the AH earlier. I'm glad I finally came to appreciate this fine flower! This iteration with the HzAC took the AH to another level.

Holy Smoke #2
flourescent.jpg

🤙Mu

Has been a rough week and that "I can't wait" is finally here. Wont be able to reply in most topics today, but I will be taking my time to address the experience in the Cubensis topic later on.
For now it is time to rest and praise God.

Y Griega (Amnesia x Kali Mist) One of the last fem seeds in my collection. A cola the size of my arm is still going.

Screenshot_20210711-202224_Gallery.jpg

y greiga is nice smoke i grew one last year that bud looks good its a different pheno from the one i grew

Yeah nice is a little understated. :) It is imho an improved amnesia haze.

Watch for the bud of the moment, tomorrow. Insane bud coming up. That Y Griega is very different from the others 2 I have. All that amnesia smell but one is a higher yielder then the others. Most buds are overtime yet her mainbud keeps producing white hairs.

Mhmmm seems like I will remember her

Back