What are YOU smoking today? (PICTURES)

People, if you are not vaping yet, consider doing so. Not only for your health, but when vaping at a temp of 185° your weed comes out of there decarbed and you can re use it as edible or for oil.
Great advice right there!
For those who want to give it a try without spending too much I would advice a dynavap, it's the closest to combustion in term of feeling.
If you like it you can invest in a more expensive desktop vape like ssv, flowerpot, cloud Evo....

Have you ever made it by hand? :)
I collect my resin through my grinder and once I have enough I start squeezing it with the backside of a spoon until it is a good chunk and then I roll and press it into a ball by hand.
It is quite unique each time given which strains you smoked/vaped.

I saw a tutorial on youtube... they threw their grinder kief in a small cooking bag (the ones you can use in a crockpot), then placed this bag in a piece of (news)paper and put it in the over for a while and when it got out of the oven, they massaged it as is usually done with DIY hash. It came out as hash afterwards :)

Edit: here is the tutorial.

Last edited:
Great advice right there!
For those who want to give it a try without spending too much I would advice a dynavap, it's the closest to combustion in term of feeling.
If you like it you can invest in a more expensive desktop vape like ssv, flowerpot, cloud Evo....

Thanks for the advice @Cannalicous and @Tom bolenate (Shloime!! :) ).. Been vaping here and there but it just doesn't give me the kick that a j or bong/pipe can give me.
But since I'm going to try living a healthier life, I may switch to a vape more often.

toking some of this band aid haze #7 its been in the jar for a while now its just keeps getting better smells like old leather when i crack the jar its a good head spin first thing in the morning if you toke to much it will space you out i ilke to take a couple puffs at a time its nice smoke!
not my best pic well i cant get it to load so no pic sorry im using the same resizer ive been using just doesnt want to cooperate rite now ill see if i can do something!

Thanks for the advice @Cannalicous and @Tom bolenate (Shloime!! :) ).. Been vaping here and there but it just doesn't give me the kick that a j or bong/pipe can give me.
But since I'm going to try living a healthier life, I may switch to a vape more often.
It is a learning proces. We should not let our first experience guide us through. I started out with a portable vape which I was using wrong for months.
At home I use the Arizer now and it blows an entire session into 2 bags. I went bad first time, really out lol.
When vaping is done correctly, it works harder then smoking it imho. Sucking a bag full of weedvapor empty hits the same as a bong, depends on which temp you set it. But best temp is 185°c imho.

Keep in mind that if you make your tincture, you can decarb it by vaping it first. Which to me is reason enough to vape :D I have rolled a joint of vaped weed too and it also got effect.

If vaping is so good, why is the leftovers still potent? I have one of those expensive desktop vapes. Too slow, too weak, too wasteful. I should sell it.
Slow yes, but I do not find it weak.
The leftovers wont be potent if you set temperature at 260°c for instance. Then the weed turns black and most if not all potency will be lost.
But 185°c is better for the lungs and the leftovers can be smoked or eaten.

You can start at 185 and turn up the temp each session enhancing the duration and sensation.
But I understand it is not for everybody. I see it beneficial economicaly and for health. Smoked for decades and my lungs can’t handle it anymore without hurting.

Back