What are YOU smoking today? (PICTURES)

High-mish said: "It's pretty easy and straightforward. I'll see if I can post some pics and short explanation when I get to making some."

Thanks, High-mish! I did google bubble hash but there are so many recipes that I was hoping that someone had one they had tried and works good. Looking forward to your post! :)

Longball

Very simple dry sift thing I do is..
1 quart mason jar
superball
silk screen material (I do not recall the mesh but it's fairly fine almost like silk)
Fill jar with dried herb, insert superball, tape silk screen mesh over mouth of jar.
Invert and shake over glass or mirror for a few minutes.
Scrape up sift with a credit card.
Njoy

n2ishun said "Very simple dry sift thing I do is.."

That sounds easy enough! :) Dry sift, bubble hash, rosin, is one better than the other? Which one has the best 'Return on Investment(ROI)'?

Longball

Well, bubble has the best return but you have to toss the remaining weed you've just soaked the hell out of.
Rosin press has the worst return but you can still smoke the weed you used/crushed.
Dry sift you can just make a tiny bit and leave the jar sit, come back for more, or smoke the herb still in the jar.
That's why I dry sift, more options available.
Make sense ?

[n2ishun said:, "Make sense?"

Sure does! Thanks for posting that up. I've read more than once that Nevil liked to smoke dry sift. I think that is the way to go! Thanks again, n2ishun!

Longball

Google: Hasj shaker these things are handy for small amounts off dry sift. Can be easy done diy aswell.

My ice recipe is fairly simple 200grams of decent dried , then frozen trim or tops, they go in a 220 micron bag with a zipper on it. This i wash in a campside wasmashine filled with almost frozen water and 2 kilo ice bricks. Wash for 15min and filter the icewater trough 160micron,73micron,45micron bags. Then i wash for a second time 10min. And seeing returns between 10-20% i trow in a third wash, this still will yield some but quality is diminishing in my opinion, it`s second grade:D

ive done fresh frozen material aswell but the yield will be about 50% less, and it takes a connoisseur to pick out the diference in taste, effects don`t diff to much i think. It does gives a nice light creamy color that some are after.

this is dosi cookies, and it has a potent orange aroma and flavor. i still haven't taken any pictures of the dried bud.

Attachments

• 20210413_204157 - Copy (3).jpg
    20210413_204157 - Copy (3).jpg
    554.1 KB · Views: 10
Or use a compact washer. Bubblebagdude used to sell a 5 gallon mini washer. A cheap chicom affair used primarily for motorhomes. Most are 100 bucks now but they make quick work of the mixing part.

🤙Mu

Thanks for this tip, Mu! I found one for +/- 180$. Last week I checked and only found +1000$ versions.
I will still use the electric drill + wooden spoon for next run but really interested in getting a new washing machine for my wife's b-day...

thats way to expensive for a mini washer you should be able to find one below 100$. Mine was €60 and im using it for some yeears now, probably about 35washes done with it.

first hit on amazone..

the electric drill with wooden spoon isn`t that a bit to agressive? i would be scared to smash the buds to hard and end up with more green in my end product.

thats way to expensive for a mini washer you should be able to find one below 100$. Mine was €60 and im using it for some yeears now, probably about 35washes done with it.

first hit on amazone..

Thanks! Looks like something to invest in ;)

the electric drill with wooden spoon isn`t that a bit to agressive? i would be scared to smash the buds to hard and end up with more green in my end product.

I think drowning my weed in water and slapping it with a stick is already so aggressive that an extra kick here or there won't do extra harm :)

Back