What are YOU smoking today? (PICTURES)

thats beautiful gunna have to get me one of those to grow very nice enjoy your load rite now im toking some of the c &p i posted the other day hits hard rite up front makes the top of my head tingle its a nice upbeat not racy no down side its nice day weed.

Excellent! The size limit for the site is about 862KB. I compress the images to as close to that size as possible. Pictures come out great. Of course, it should be a pretty good pic to start with. Compression can't fix blurriness! ;)

Longball
When I upload larger than 300 I can't insert into thread. Haven't tried recently though. Litphoto allows you to select the size to compress them to.

Hello Islandgrower!

Not sure why it is not working for you. "Haven't tried recently though." Maybe try again? The picture below is 826KB. I first uploaded the picture using the "Attach files" button. It worked perfectly. I deleted the picture and re-inserted the picture just
using copy and paste. It seems to be working ok. Wish I could give you more help than that! :)

1618269491200.jpeg

Longball

Crapola

I forget the real name of this but Crapola is a pretty accurate description of it. It looks good as you can see, smells good, tastes good, and you feel the high coming on with the first draw.
What I couldn't know at the time was that the high only lasts 20 minutes! In that 20 minutes both the girl and my money were gone for good! They say karma is a bitch. I say she is a bitch! :(

The coolest thing in this picture is the guitar pick. The blue area is like a gritty sandpaper to help keep the pick(plectrum) from slipping out of your fingers. Greatest thing since sliced bread rolling papers! ;)

Crap 1.jpg

"Won't Get Fooled Again"

Crap 2.jpg

Hopefully it will make some decent edibles. I have ran into some people who actually like this stuff so I say - "Here is a full mason jar for free!" Everyone is happy - Win-Win for everyone. I like that. That bitch is another story though! ha ha

Longball

For a really nice guitar pick try a "timber tones" wooden pick. I have a few dozen of them and each different wood gives a tiny change in tone.
I roll with a Martin D28 and use Elixir (sp?) poly strings with the rosewood pick, very bright and also very deep.

Dick Dale ?
Please...
Untalented bastard used to play at the surf museum in Huntington Beach every Saturday at 8AM.
I lived a couple of blocks from there and got no restful weekend sleep but was happy to walk by and lift my little finger to him (ultimate insult for an untalented guitarist that cannot use the little finger (note no callous on little finger in image shown)).
60's surf music is not exactly what you would call difficult to play....
Not too tough to play like that and it's an order of magnitude more difficult than anything Dick Dale could handle.
Another step up and the old man is probably 85 there.
And that is probably the closest you'll find to how I like to play....and yes, I can play on that level.
You don't spend near 4k on a custom martin because it looks good hanging from a wall.

Back