What are YOU smoking today? (PICTURES)

What did you find that you didnt like about the wedding cake?
Maybe it's just "all in my head",,, I might need a break. Tolerance (my arse!)
I'm not hating the deserts, they paid my rent.
But as a seasoned (some might call spoiled) meat-eater... the newer stuff all seems
like the product of some deceptive racketeering conspiracy! haha
it's nothing new, the meta being applied to every business. Harvard teaches it.

Maybe it's just "all in my head",,, I might need a break. Tolerance (my arse!)
I'm not hating the deserts, they paid my rent.
But as a seasoned (some might call spoiled) meat-eater... the newer stuff all seems
like the product of some deceptive racketeering conspiracy! haha
it's nothing new, the meta being applied to every business. Harvard teaches it.
For sure! Fuckin Californians. America is full of that, lets tell'em what they want to hear, while selling ya a house built out of matchbooks. Fem'd plants and polyhybrids....oh my!

Stupid laws in this country too. Lets say u prove your pot is cleaner than everyones...ie you got the best pot in the country....you proved it through testing at a university...lol..you couldnt advertise this. Only on your farm can you. Yes you have a chance to be sued for displaying proven facts. You could lose everything just by advertising this information off your farm. Craziness!! Wheres the competition? Wheres the drive to get other farms to produce a more healthy product? Gov dont give 2 shits...

Mine does smell of lemon vanila and kind of a cake smell when rubbed. I fuckt up giving too much P during veg. Now its getting goofy showing mg ca k def's.

I will flower when i do ill give a report and thread on it. An easy month away from starting.

Have you tried cookies?

BC BUD

A blast from the past. A long time ago so much of this stuff hit my area for so long that you just knew the War On Drugs could never be won. After that, it was like a faucet opened and there has just been unlimited variety and
cheap prices ever since. I don't understand how dispensaries stay open or why people would go? But I digress…about the BC Bud.

I asked the guy what he knew about the background to this pot. I will try to remember his story as accurately as possible. His story went something like this: "Hydro, man!" Glad I asked as I am not a mind reader!

It looked good, smelled good, and was free, so I took a chance on it! Tasted as good as it looked and smelled. The high, a few hits and you and your friends are stuck for a few hours somewhere between 'D'oh!' and laughing
so hard that pee runs down your leg! When you come down you are a bit tired but, I think it's from laughing so hard!

[Edit: meant to say "so hard that tears runs down your leg!". Tears.]

BC Bud

BC Bud.jpg

Sorry about picture quality, couldn't find the camera(D'oh), so I just grabbed the closest potato and snapped a pic!

Longball

Last edited:
MB

A new day. A new high! :) What is MB? That is what the label on the jar says. I didn't write the full name because I would never forget it. :confused: Maybe I should have posted over in the D'oh thread! A quick web search did not turn up anything that
might be called MB!

Taste, smell, high? Look at the bud and let your imagination run wild as that is what will happen after a couple hits!

MB

MB.jpg

Longball

[Edit: MB=Mob Boss. " One of the most trichome-laden strains we've ever seen, Mob Boss (especially the Tang Tang-dominant phenotypes) is absolutely covered with trichomes, from fan leaf stems to the tip of the large colas. This distinctive appearance and very stout density makes its "bag appeal" off the charts for most patients, eliciting "wow"s from all but the most jaded connoisseurs. When growing, the different phenotypes will be readily-apparent due to their differences in smell, but the Tang Tang-dominant phenotypes will be taller and will have a stronger, pointed central cola while the Chem D phenos will chunk up a bit more but stay shorter with rounded-top colas. This California strain earned its fame through its staggeringly heavy resin production and intoxicatingly potent effects. While some phenotypes deliver a hard-hitting jolt of cerebral psychoactivity, others tend to induce a lighter, more clear-headed buzz. Patients use Mob Boss for potent relief of muscle tension, mood elevation, and appetite stimulation(munchies?). Depending on how its traits are expressed, Mob Boss typically finishes flowering in 60 to 70 days indoors. "

Last edited:
MB

A new day. A new high! :) What is MB? That is what the label on the jar says. I didn't write the full name because I would never forget it. :confused: Maybe I should have posted over in the D'oh thread! A quick web search did not turn up anything that
might be called MB!

Taste, smell, high? Look at the bud and let your imagination run wild as that is what will happen after a couple hits!

MB

View attachment 49786

Longball
Maybe mataro blue from kannabia. I loved that strain

MB

might be called MB!

MB

View attachment 49786

Longball
Motorbreath comes to mind.

Pineapple Dream

(Pineapple x Blue Dream) Has a sweet fruity flavor, perhaps a bit like pineapple without that pineapple aftertaste. Nice high, not too strong, which makes it great for both 'wake & bake', and for getting your 5 servings of fruit a day!

Pineapple Dream

Pineapple Dream 1.jpg

Longball

Last edited:
XXXXXX

Not sure of strain as the jar had a person's name on it, which I won't post. What a GREAT connection but over time you could see a downward spiral with degenerate gambling and just getting too fucked up. This can't have a good ending!
After I could not get a hold of him for a while I went to his apartment. I could see repairs on the door where it had been kicked in! Different people lived there!!! I saw his ex-girlfriend at a show and she said he was fronted 50lbs. and just took
off, didn't tell her and left her in the lurch with a bunch of bills! I will hope for the best but poor decisions tend to have poor outcomes.

No sunshine today so I couldn't get a picture to do this bud justice and it will be smoked by the time the sun comes out ha ha and jar is now empty! The pot reminds me of times when I'd be at a Dead or Phish show and you'd smell something
that just smelled SO GOOD that you knew it had to be good and better than anything you had! Well, this is that pot! Hit it and quit it!

Unknown

Webp.net-compress-image.jpg

Longball

Last edited:
Looks really trichome covered, @300dutchman! Kinda hard to see good. Just curious - what type of potato did you take them pictures with? Just kidding, 300dutchman! Been waiting 3 weeks to use that line! :whistle:

Did you smoke any yet? Do you get as high as it looks like you would get?

Longball

Fine looking bud,@Pheonix66! You grew that yourself?

Longball
yes i grew them. i find the blueberry punch to be a heady hazy high, the middle pic is a great one, a night time flower for sure. i have a iphone 5 lol and it probably has a dirty lens, one doay i will upgrade the phone but it is a absolute ripoff in canada for cell phones.

Fine looking bud,@Pheonix66! You grew that yourself?

Longball
Yeah mate this is from my garden didnt even clone this one. As it was one of them freebies you just chuck in to fill space. Was kinda suprised at the finished product being so good, and fragrant. Thanks for the compliments guys.
Peace all.

Back