What are you eating today? edible thread.

Pheonix66

Based off of @longball 's what you smoking thread just for edibles.
i infused some sour apple chewits with coconut oil by my best guess work says they are between 20-30mg. used angel breathe bud and trim to infuse my coconut oil.
Been having 2 a day and only using flower to top off.Screenshot_20210218-230648_compress90.jpgScreenshot_20210218-230619_compress64.jpgScreenshot_20210218-230605_compress23.jpg
Peace all, post your edibles here. And thanks to @longball for the idea

"the movie popcorn"

Well, that's what we call it anyway. Put on a movie, grab 'the movie popcorn', pass it around, and melt into the movie. While we have never finished a whole bag during one movie, I'll say that nobody has been able to eat just one piece of 'the movie popcorn' either!

A rather nerdy friend insists that it is not 'popcorn' at all but is in fact, the famous Burma Magic Mushroom! I think a bit of 'the movie popcorn' would do him a world of good too!

"The famous Burma Magic Mushrooms have earned their popularity by being one of the strongest mushrooms out there. Ideal for experienced psychonauts who are looking for strains that will take them to a next level. A major benefit for cultivators are the fast-growing qualities, especially if you grow them from spores" - Seller

"looking for strains that will take them to a next level" - After 50 years of doing psychedelics, I am beginning to question how many damn levels are there? My friend says there are as many levels as you need. Huh? He said the same thing when I was having a mid-life crisis; "You can have as many mid-life crisis as you need!" I will admit I liked that one and have had a few mid-life crisis and I intend to have a few more! Seems like every time I have one, I end up with a fast car, and a hot, younger woman! 😉 Course, that's a whole 'nother level!

Webp.net-compress-image(1).jpg

Longball

Last edited:
I will admit I liked that one and have had a few mid-life crisis and I intend to have a few more! Seems like every time I have one, I end up with a fast car, and a hot, younger woman! 😉 Course, that's a whole 'nother level!

ROFL!

And talking about popcorn.. We had canna popcorn the other day, made with special butter :love:

When are you planning to take these Burmas?

High-mish said: "When are you planning to take these Burmas?"

Hello High-mish!

Now that it is accepted that the Burma Magic Mushroom is not just for breakfast anymore, that opens up a whole world of possibilities. My girlfriend and I like to take them about a half hour before we hit the shower. Save some water, shower with your loved one! At some point during the trip we like to hit the level where two become one!😇

Longball

High-mish said: "When are you planning to take these Burmas?"

Hello High-mish!

Now that it is accepted that the Burma Magic Mushroom is not just for breakfast anymore, that opens up a whole world of possibilities. My girlfriend and I like to take them about a half hour before we hit the shower. Save some water, shower with your loved one! At some point during the trip we like to hit the level where two become one!😇

Longball

Well, if you melt that fast.. the shower has got to be boiling hot, right? 🔥

High-mish said: "btw: that sounds like a f***ing trip.."

ha ha yeah, I like my puns intended! ;) Thanks for that!

Longball

Back