What are you eating today? edible thread.

musashi said: "nipples are a nice touch eh Zomby Woof?"

yeah, it was reminding me of my good friend, 'Elsie', so I, umm, went and took out the garbage to take my mind off of 'things'! o_O

Longball

Ok man heres the report. Spice smelled like raspberries coming out of the bag and it tasted like pepper with a little berries dashed in. As i cooked it for long periods, as longball instructed, alot of different aromas came out in stages. First the classic baked cannabis then after a long time it seemed like it burned off some impurities like all the weird smells of my dirt and room and bags and then in the oil it went to popcorn and finally settling in its true aroma of raspberries and pepper after four hours of cooking. It was a perfect 2/3 c for 69g of badass buds. I tested the smoke beforehand and it was as intoxicating as ever. Pepper. Made me a little spinny. I sopped up any oil left over with some bread because waste not want not. Then i ate a quarter pan of the brownie. It tasted good- like someone added a subtle mint- raspberry flavor to the mix. I had stayed up all night marathon cooking so i was pretty tired but i had a few chores i had to accomplish as i do everyday neverendingly. Since spice was laying around, they werent going to be done alone. I will tell you that the spinning increased šŸ˜µā€šŸ’« drastically. After my work was done i slipped into something more comfortable- a coma for a few hours until the demands of the day intervened. I was tired from staying up and the brownie really seemed to help me sleep well and i felt well rested. So on an empty stomach i had to try another quarter pan. I went about my daily tasks. I noticed when i burned it seemed like it effected me alot more-perhaps maybe in the background. Damn was i thirsty all day. So i will say the brownies were the most potent i have ever had. Kryppler approved. More so on the first day maybe because of all the oil i licked up or i stayed up later or me and spice overindulged. But there was more than a feeling on the second day as well. Now ill test them on a willing subject to get a second opinionā€¦ to see if they truly are Krypplers Med Tent šŸ•!

@Kryppler said: "So i will say the brownies were the most potent i have ever had. Kryppler approved."

Hello Kryppler! :)

Well, that's a good start. We got you up and running at least! You ate a quarter pan? Damn! That's hard-core! I am Im-pressed! :love: You might have one hellava high tolerance!

"More so on the first day maybe because of all the oil i licked up......"

We get the highest on the night we make them. Like you, sopping up and licking the oil off of everything with no real idea of how much is actually consumed. Which gives me an idea. We all know heat and THC, etc., are not the best of friends. Maybe just stop at the oil? Why heat it a 3rd time to cook the brownies? The oil is quite edible, only coconut oil and 'THC extract'. My grandmother said to spread on bread/toast and things or let it get to room temperature and just eat a few spoonfuls. Cut out the middleman(brownies) and extra heating! It will take a little experimenting. It seems this getting high bidness is going to be a life long learning experience! ;)

"Now ill test them on a willing subject to get a second opinionā€¦ to see if they truly are Krypplers Med Tent šŸ•!

The subject may be willing but at least let the person know that the brownies are the most potent that you ever had. Or don't! ha ha If they don't turn out to be Med Tent Coma brownies there are a few tweaks we can make. And there is always the Secret Recipe and the Super Secret Recipe! But if I tell you those recipes, then I will have to kill you! Which of course, will put you in the Med Tent! :)

Longball

Yeah ill warn whoever i give them to, fear not, longball. And yes i had an evil thought on one shoulder to half the recipe and down a shot of that oil right then and there straight to the dome. šŸ˜ˆ Im sure that would have tranquilized meā€¦ next timeā€¦

What are you eating today?
A home made birria burrito 'cause there just ain't a decent mexican restaurant for 2-300 miles.
I mean, how hard is it to boil and blend up some ancho and guajillo chilies and add a few spices to goat meat ?
Apparently, extremely difficult in my area.

I told a buddy I needed something strong an he sent me 6 cookies. I tried 1 last night but it didn't do much so tonight I am trying 2

Attachments

• Compress_20211102_183117_7251.jpg
    906.6 KB · Views: 2
Update on the Medtent Coma Brownies. A bunch of my friends tried the brownies i offered them with my warnings, and they were glad i did. Heres a few things they said to me. All tried half a brownie at first. Obliterated, should not have eaten that much. Half was too much had to go sleepy. Also best brownie i ever tasted, wanted to eat it so much for the flavor i heard twice. It was the best brownie flavor in my opinion too. It was aldis walnut brownie mix and coconut oil. The Spice im sure was the secret ingredient. Or the butterscotch nips. Nice job longball, hats off to you, I highly recommend the recipe to all! What kind of bud is that longball?

Hello Kryppler! :)

Thank you for the update! Nice to hear stories like that. Happy to hear the Med Tent Coma Brownies ;) worked for you! I take your words as a high compliment! Thank you!

What bud are you asking about, Kryppler? The bud in the THC Seltzer picture? That is MNS Master Kush x Skunk. Or the bud pictured in the brownie mix?

Longball

Last edited:
Screenshot_20211104-170629_compress20~2.jpg
Coco capsules used about 1oz of good sugary trim and larf per 250ml of oil. Non edible people say they sleep for 14hrs off one. I have 3 for extreme pain, seems to take the edge off it. Took 4 on an outing to the cinema really enjoyed it.
Peace all.

Man sounds like those caps are strong. I cant wait till I can get some good weed to use for squishing and turning them into capsules for some strong ones. I take my oil now but its just made with bud. I will get there. Those look Great.

Honestly they are helping alot of people myself included. It was trim and leafy bud from like 4 plants, 3 were heavy indica blueberryXafghan. And it reflects in the effects, very sleepy with good pain management. I don't let much go to waste here, only the big fan leaves get binned. Everything else gets made into medicated coconut oil or extracted in some way.
Peace all.

@PCaddict said: "Hay Longball I would Love to have your recipe. I Love strong and I have chronic pain and bad depression so I think they would help me"

Pheonix66 said: "Coco capsules used about 1oz of good sugary trim and larf per 250ml of oil. Non edible people say they sleep for 14hrs off one. I have 3 for extreme pain, seems to take the edge off it"

For my coco oil recipe(page 2, post 40) I use 2oz.of good sugary trim and larf per 158ml of oil. Not real good at math but with twice the pot and half the oil, I'd say 3-4 times as strong as above recipe. For the 'Coma Oil' , 2oz of high test bud is used. Big difference in potency just as there is a big difference between smoking larf and high test buds!

I use the oil mostly for chronic pain and sometimes just for pleasure. If I am with an Autoflower Girl then I use the oil for pleasure spiked with pain! ;)

Longball

Back