What are the less stinky strains from MNS ?

Puma Haze

Hello mr Nice crew, i hope you are well, i would ask you what are the less stinky strains from the MNS catalog as im very concerned about security where i live and i wish we could set a list of MNS strains that are the best for security on the odor side. i wish maybe Shantibaba has a list of his strains the less stinky ? could i pm him to ask him, does he answer the pm from the forum please ? thank you

List : Critical Mass, Medicine Man, Ortega, Early Queen, G13 crosses,

Last edited:
hello fellows, thank you for your input, i would like to set a list of the less stinky strains from MNS, it could be a very useful information for growers very concerned about security, specially when you live in apartment with neighbors, i will pm Shantibaba too, i will edit the first message to add a list

hello CF, i always read sativas dominant strains were less pungent than indicas but i used to grow skunk#1 the pure bred by sam the skunkman (flying dutchmen seeds boutique) and its not pungent its sweet odor when grown or smoked. well Nordle from MNS seems to be a good pungent skunk

I forgot to add that Shantibaba advised me Early Queen or some G13 crosses

hello CF, i always read sativas dominant strains were less pungent than indicas but i used to grow skunk#1 the pure bred by sam the skunkman (flying dutchmen seeds boutique) and its not pungent its sweet odor when grown or smoked. well Nordle from MNS seems to be a good pungent skunk

I forgot to add that Shantibaba advised me Early Queen or some G13 crosses

the g13 skunk is very nice

Back