What a pleasure!

"Struth, now fair crack of the whip, I'm being fair dinkum here cobber!!"

@YourzTruly: do I need to google this, or are you willing to translate?

Also, I will be sure to pronounce Platterpuss and platterpie correctly from now on. I'm going to go impress my friends with my authentic Aussie pronunciation skills!

Thank you for your lovely contributions my down under brother. Always love when you drop by!

Jake

"Struth, now fair crack of the whip, I'm being fair dinkum here cobber!!"

Jake

Translation = "Fuck, that's not cool, I'm being real here dude". Is how I'd interpret this phrase but yours truly may have meant something slightly different.
The words like Struth & cobbler are rarely used here anymore but we're very common lingo 40+ yrs ago. I think the late & great Steve Irwin made these words known word wide.

BTW I have a very Hazey walkabout pheno on the go outdoors in the stinking hot Aussie sun. Started late in the season due to moving to a new house. It's 2 months old and has a few months to go. I'll post pics when I figure out how to resize photo. Looks very similar structure to SSH and MH I've grown before.

Last edited:
Translation = "Fuck, that's not cool, I'm being real here dude". Is how I'd interpret this phrase but yours truly may have meant something slightly different.
The words like Struth & cobbler are rarely used here anymore but we're very common lingo 40+ yrs ago. I think the late & great Steve Irwin made these words known word wide.

BTW I have a very Hazey walkabout pheno on the go outdoors in the stinking hot Aussie sun. Started late in the season due to moving to a new house. It's 2 months old and has a few months to go. I'll post pics when I figure out how to resize photo. Looks very similar structure to SSH and MH I've grown before.
Crikey.
I'm so jealous of you Aussie's. Could not ask for a better place to grow the long winded Sativas (as long as you have a water source, eh)

Let us know how they do!

Stay Hazed,
Jake

I read the whole thread and all the time I had to think back to my first growing experience mid 90s when I grew some Sensi Seeds Outdoor Mix besides some more from them (Early Girl, Silver Pearl, Early Skunk). Could Walkabout actually be the same like the outdoor mix? They had a great variation, I had a very small purple/black berry-smelling 8 weeker and a very big sativa citrousy 11 weeker and some other i cant remember exactly. Just a theory.

Howdy, Guy!

You are correct, Shanti and CO. market the WA as an Outdoor Sativa mix pack.

Worth every penny!

Stay Hazed,
Jake

"I will preface this by saying I only purchased the Walkabout to fill the 3 auction minimum for free shipping. "

I must be cooked. Mt first thought was" Why doesn't he just pay the shipping its cheaper?"

But then my brain kicked in and wanted more seeds instead of shipping costs.

"I will preface this by saying I only purchased the Walkabout to fill the 3 auction minimum for free shipping. "

I must be cooked. Mt first thought was" Why doesn't he just pay the shipping its cheaper?"

But then my brain kicked in and wanted more seeds instead of shipping costs.

Hahaha, man that's pretty funny. Damn right. If they give me the option, I'm always choosing seeds. Lol.

The walkabout was a blast.

Next time I'm short one auction lot, I'll likely get another pack :)

Stay hazed
Jake

Back