Western union payment refunded?

Bkizzle

Sent payment for my auctions I won then I got an email from western union saying that it was paid then right after I got an email saying that it was being refunded. Kinda curious what might have happened

That’s what I was thinking that they might have been refunding payments That were in transit when they took a break.

The last update was pretty vague, just said he went to Australia for a family emergency. The one before said he was detained. Definitely don't sound good if they're not even accepting payments at about the busiest time of the year. At least I imagine lots of people are trying to buy seeds right now for the outdoor season.

The last update was pretty vague, just said he went to Australia for a family emergency. The one before said he was detained. Definitely don't sound good if they're not even accepting payments at about the busiest time of the year. At least I imagine lots of people are trying to buy seeds right now for the outdoor season.
I would have to concur with that statement. It would be nice to know a little more about what's going on . I also find it funny some of the more reliable seed banks really are not restocking any thing

We’re all allowed a break, especially to deal with what life puts in front of us.. nobody has to explain all their goings on to anybody or their customers. Notifying them that you’ll be on a break and when you’ll be back, is sufficient. Explaining that it’s a family issue, means they’ll be back when the times right. That’s enough. I don’t think it’s anything other than dealing with what’s happening in front of them. Whatever that is. I know this cannabis forum and we love to indulge in Conspiracy or story telling. Weed makes the fantasy more real. Anyone hear the one about haze? So that’s my take on what’s happening. Not saying anybody can’t say or think what they want on this situation. Cause I’m just as clueless..

Back