Well....this is gonna sound strange :)

... yea I'm not in a friendly state, yea security is at the forefront.
Mus, if you read this can you *maybe* chime in if you know anything that might help keep it phree ?
They were free to me and I'd like to keep it that way but a nice clean secure way would be best...

...Safety first...

So if people wish to still follow up on trading seed or free seed from members to others then I ask you to do it on a different mail address and out of the vicinity of MNS community...

Public forums are well, public. Consider what you say or do here. Though times have changed with many states now being legal, federal still has cannabis scheduled. Assure your own safety first, always. No seeds are worth the price of incarceration, the expense of lawyer fees, possible felony record, loss of job. Take it off line braddahs.

🤙
Mu

What do you guys think of 'Shagadelic' ?
It's certainly shaggy looking and there's this whole 70's vibe about it so it kinda fits....
Any other solid ideas ?

Since I have to take the plant down fairly soon I decided to jump the gun and pull one of the smaller lower branches...for shits and giggles or something...
I ripped all the larger leaves off to shoot this pic and then clipped all the nodules off for the closer pic.
Surprisingly the smell has changed and is the same but much much sweeter.
Like a overly sugared hot cup of cocoa with a smidgeon of cinnamon and a slight skunky pine background.
Yea, makes you wanna take a bite :)
Gettin her sativa foxtail dreadlocks on and frosting up better than I remember the mexican strains being, but I'll admit, it's been more than a few decades since I grew mexican sativas.

branch.jpg
nudge.jpg

My friend, what a cool project. Did you get to seed any of the wild stuff with modern cultivars? I am cheering for them getting to finish all the way.
I tried Appleseeding a few grams of Spring Cleaning auctions before to no avail.
Good on you.

No I didn't do any crossing at all....yet.
I had no idea on what to expect growing out these beans. It's important to me to know what to expect first so I can have a handle on it.
It's a good thing too as I did expect a large plant but nothing like what these have shown.
I have no doubt at all that they will go 20 foot if given the opportunity.
I did nothing to prep the soil at all, just plopped the beans onto the surface and kinda kicked them into the dirt....seriously, I just smooshed them into the ground.
I did regularly water them but nothing more, no nutes, nothing but well water that I really cannot vouch how good that well water is...dunno, never been tested.
Now I have a feel for how it grows I can kinda let the cat out of the bag as it were.
I'll start a few indoors and get a solid female and take cuts then toss the mother, flower cuts as soon as possible and intentionally let them be rootbound to contain the size.
That's what I'll seed with known pollen as yet unchosen.
I'd love to get a Tom Hill Deep Chunk male for pollen donor but have no beans for that.
I do have a afghani Kandahar landrace indi that might be a good candidate, add some girth and cherry taste/smell and see what happens.
I was planning on a thai or lumbo crossing but the size would get out of hand real quick....I don't have a greenhouse and feel that would be required to go that direction.
I *might* do that later but am unsure how to fully control a 20+ foot beast in my neck of the woods.
Believe it or not I have grown plants that size when I lived about 5 blocks from disneyland way back in the day before anyone knew what weed looked like but no way in hell you can do it in a non legal state these days.
I'm not concerned in the slightest though since I probably have 3-4 ounces of beans....and that's a metric shit ton so I can afford to play around a bit and not worry about any certain plant as being of particular value (that's difficult to phrase, does it make sense ?).

I just can't see Prohibition lasting much longer. The times have changed. I went into the bank yesterday and a bottle of CBD lotion/sanitizer with a cannabis leaf in clear view for customers to use. That would have never happened even five years ago around here.
1601559160309.jpeg
The biggest concern I have as an outdoor grower is when you have no idea what pollinated a plant. We'll be having so much airborne cannabis pollen included in the pollen count along with ragweed and grasses.

This should be the last pics I post of the old girl.
I have to have a bit of time for her to dry and I want to leave before the serious cold kicks in...so...
Took these pics from the other side so she shows a bit better.
Remember that I have topped this plant *maybe* 6-8 times and for sure the main stalk would have been at least 8 foot taller.
You can see how she's sorta missing the whole center to her and also how branchy she is.

1212-jpg.46741
1313.jpg

Attachments

• 1212.jpg
    1212.jpg
    736.2 KB · Views: 111
  • 1313.jpg
    1313.jpg
    739 KB · Views: 13
Yep chocolate/pine/skunk in that order.
70+ mph winds took about 1/2 of it down the other night...so it looks nothing like that now.

Well it's been curing for quite some time now......and.....it looks spooky close to columbian gold.
Yea, I know, right?
I'll get some pics up soon (not going to try from my phone).

Run it indoors like a nevs haze
12/12 for three weeks from seed then straight into 14 dark 10 light.
I see she gave you some seeds 👍
This one needed at least six more weeks
Lovely sativa
I remember all those Columbian seeds from the 70’s we cursed and tossed 😂
Who knew ?
✌️

My brain is going in several directions with this, but I need some help from you'se guys.
Does anyone have any real info on the makeup of haze?
I've been led to think its thai/mex/lumbo but have no clue on percentages or whatever.
Now, I have thai mex and lumbo....and a few others along with this unknown whatever it really is.
Get where I'm going with this???
Anyone have anything (even decent rumors?) that might help ?
Of course I'll need a tall ass greenhouse and a few years in a extreme southern locale...but I think I can handle that.
I know the world is lacking in true sativa choices, maybe I can build one or two more?

Back