Weep with joy.

Vlad the Inhaler

Just wondering if any current members have experience with Nev's skunk?
I have a pack and am thinking to try it soon.
When I had my nordle happy, they started shedding their resin, almost like some pine trees. It got messy but they end up with little chunks of hash in the dried bud.
Does anyone know if Shanti's haze/nordle crosses can weep?
I've got some Angel's heart in the fridge as well.
Cheers.

Stretchy, yield well, awesome smells (juicy fruit chewy).. grew better than smoked but not a big selection. Weird but I got plants from doors that I was expecting from nevskunk....

im not sure, it sounds different.

i was told i had guttation on my last crop.
it was like the leaves were sweating at the edges.
left dried up whitish residue where the liquid was.
had nothing to do with the buds, just leaves.

as far as finding little pockets of resin, where there any type of insect infestation possible?
i have had plants that do it although i did not think they had any infestation either.
it was just sap oozing out of the plant, i dont believe it was resin.
but if an insect bites the plant, it can ooze out sap at that location and it turns into a little yellow sap/hash looking blob.
ive collected them and smoked them and i dont think they are useful.
but maybe yours is doing something else?

I only got one female when I tested this strain before it hit the market (I gave the rest of the seeds to a buddy as I was moving somewhere I couldn't grow), but it was one of the strongest herbs I ever smoked. I remember it made doing any and everything pretty interesting. It was the type of weed where you smoked it when you didn't have anything of importance to do. We got lost driving in the same county we lived in we were so stoned.

I should give it a go again.

You are describing Guttation

Thanks. I'm not too sure. There was no insect infestation.
I had a breeders straw of nordle that I ran through in two runs. I was testing organic soil mixes. I was running really high amounts of peat that had been buffered with dolomite. I think that's what caused it.
They didn't appear as drips. It just looked like the buds were wet. But after I pulled then down, the room, from top of light reflectors walls, fans, pots and even floor were covered in resin. Like hand rub. Blondish.
I touched one of the buds as I was pulling them. My forearm brushed it. The resin felt surprisingly cool, like a medicine oil. It dried really quickly, and formed up into rub, after about 20 seconds.
This run had incredible terpenes. And high thc compared to others from the same straw, in different soil mix.
I don't see that they were ill.
Orange crush and Orange skunk have resin that can shed. Dried right it leaves the resin in the bud
VISC@Vancouver offer a super skunk/Burmese hybrid that flows when done right
Nev spoke about it also in Ortega seeker's grail-kush thread.
What causes Guttation in weed btw?

im not sure, it sounds different.

i was told i had guttation on my last crop.
it was like the leaves were sweating at the edges.
left dried up whitish residue where the liquid was.
had nothing to do with the buds, just leaves.

as far as finding little pockets of resin, where there any type of insect infestation possible?
i have had plants that do it although i did not think they had any infestation either.
it was just sap oozing out of the plant, i dont believe it was resin.
but if an insect bites the plant, it can ooze out sap at that location and it turns into a little yellow sap/hash looking blob.
ive collected them and smoked them and i dont think they are useful.
but maybe yours is doing something else?

Hi. Thank you.
It wasn't jelly from white fly pupae or anything like that.
I think the fans blew it around the room. There were really super fine strands of it. Like miniature strands of fairy floss/spun candy. It wasn't plant sap either.
Cheers

I was thinking about the grow, and what else I was doing new.
I had just started using grokashi mulch. I inoculated the soil with root zone friendlies when I made up the pots, but no follow up doses. Instead I regularly mulched with ground corn cobs inoculated as bokashi media.
I had just brought two 315w CMH and was running 1600w hps/630w 3000Kelvin cmh.
I also was testing our local blue granite chips (ph7) for drainage (20%+ of media)
The ferocious terpenes hinted to me the plant was in good health, and just expressing resin freely.
I guess it doesn't happen with hydro culture
Thanks again.

Thanks. I'm not too sure. There was no insect infestation.
I had a breeders straw of nordle that I ran through in two runs. I was testing organic soil mixes. I was running really high amounts of peat that had been buffered with dolomite. I think that's what caused it.
They didn't appear as drips. It just looked like the buds were wet. But after I pulled then down, the room, from top of light reflectors walls, fans, pots and even floor were covered in resin. Like hand rub. Blondish.
I touched one of the buds as I was pulling them. My forearm brushed it. The resin felt surprisingly cool, like a medicine oil. It dried really quickly, and formed up into rub, after about 20 seconds.
This run had incredible terpenes. And high thc compared to others from the same straw, in different soil mix.
I don't see that they were ill.
Orange crush and Orange skunk have resin that can shed. Dried right it leaves the resin in the bud
VISC@Vancouver offer a super skunk/Burmese hybrid that flows when done right
Nev spoke about it also in Ortega seeker's grail-kush thread.
What causes Guttation in weed btw?
Bokashi is basically LABS mixed with wheat or rice. you made an incredibly enzymatic soil. and used some full spectrum lighing.. I never had it that hardcore. most I had was when I would hit the plants w/ bamboo or leaf blower they would have balls of resin sap the next day where it broke the outer stem from the aggressiveness of the HST. also, see the second or 3rd most recent post in my log, as I responded to our conversation in the other thread

Now i need the nordle thanks. I love the nevskunk. Mostly for its effect but isnt that what weed is about? Cool info on the nordle. Only cultivar i seen do that was a bag of diesel form way back. Chunks of hash form in the baggie. These types of things could reveal genetic origin in the unknowns..

Back