wasnt going to do this but thought its the least i can do so g13 clone report enjoy

brock1

I had a g13xskunk clone grow from 2 diffrent mother plants on but got reported to the landlord so had to give it to someone to finish so nearly didnt do a report. But the lad thats doing them gives me a quick look in the room to see how there doing so thought the least i could do is give you lot a peek to by taking pics of there progress. Both mothers where very indica like when growing but had a lot of strech when i changed the light to 12/12 i had a sative one but got rid becouse it was to big for what i whanted. Anyway here is some pics of the plants from stort to today & grow in coco plus 11litter pots hand feed on supper thrive, canna coco A&B, canna boost, canna pk13 14. the lighting is 4x600w & 2x250w & on the pics from today they are 24 days 12/12. Enjoy i will soon.:D

Attachments

• g13xskunk1.JPG
    g13xskunk1.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 250
  • g13xskunk.JPG
    g13xskunk.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 218
  • g13 13days flower.JPG
    g13 13days flower.JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 215
  • Image0039.jpg
    Image0039.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 226
  • g13xskunk (2).JPG
    g13xskunk (2).JPG
    96.6 KB · Views: 151
  • g13xskunk in new room.JPG
    g13xskunk in new room.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 279
Last edited:
Hi brock1;)

Very nice room bro..I rebember on My old room..
Now I go in 2 XXL box's..And last night I chopped
new clones G13 Skunk 'Indica pheno'..They go together with
My new genetix like a ChemD X C99,SFV OG Kush X C99 or Shark's...
In 12/12 regime in room..I will watch Your grow..
Thank for sharing & take care..
"P"

Thanks for looking PERIPHERY i looked in on your threads some nice bud there. The room i am growing in is is a bit of a knock up mate becouse i had to move halfway though so a few of the plant had a few broken branchs ect if you look closely you can still see the bed & stuff in the room lol where they just got pushed to one side but at least i didnt lose them all. I normally grow sativas but liked the sound of the g13xskunk becouse of its stretch when you go 12/12 these plants had 3weeks growing & where 12" when i changed & are now 3 1/2 ft. I was thinking of trying some sharks next year in my greenhouse i have 1 white shark in there now becouse no where had mns sharks in at the time but might try some devil instead but plan on a g13 widow grow next indoor. So far i am impresed with these given that they spent 2 days with bags over them & then a day in a box trailer not realy ideal grow conditions but they coped well.

Lookin' good

I'm planning on trying this strain in my never-ending search for the perfect indica.

Toke some more pics today there 30 day 12/12 & looking realy nice & starting to get a mild lemon smell in the room wich is nice becouse it had a pissy smell about a week a go.:D

Attachments

• g13xskunk1 30 days.JPG
    g13xskunk1 30 days.JPG
    596.1 KB · Views: 105
  • g13xskunk2 30 days.JPG
    g13xskunk2 30 days.JPG
    621.2 KB · Views: 50
  • g13xskunk3 30 days.jpg
    g13xskunk3 30 days.jpg
    403.6 KB · Views: 93
  • g13xskunk4 30 days.jpg
    g13xskunk4 30 days.jpg
    548.7 KB · Views: 98
  • g13xskunk5 30 days.JPG
    g13xskunk5 30 days.JPG
    621.7 KB · Views: 85
41 days 12/12

A bit more eye canndy after 41 days of 12/12 light.

Attachments

• SSL20930.JPG
    SSL20930.JPG
    613.5 KB · Views: 160
  • SSL20929.JPG
    SSL20929.JPG
    607.1 KB · Views: 249
  • SSL20931.JPG
    SSL20931.JPG
    512.3 KB · Views: 122
  • SSL20932.JPG
    SSL20932.JPG
    625.6 KB · Views: 116
Thanks for the replys. Out of the 2 indica phenos there is one that has a indica shaped bud ball shaped tops ect & the othere has strawberry shaped sativa buds. The sativa shaped bud are starting to show the od banana now most likely due to the stress they had being moved but nothing to realy worry about. I think i will stick to the indica bud plant as a mother anyway becouse i think she as a beter bud structure even though the sativa buding plant seems to be flowering a bit faster. I just need to re veg the mother now as i might try her in anothere room in a few week after these are done. The sativa fono i put outside is starting to bud a bit late but its seems to be about as fast as my jack herer outdoor so i might still get something of it the only problem is its the the same place that got burgled the othere week so fingers crossed they dont go back for her as shes to big to move else where.

Last edited:
sorry for not updateing this thread

Sorry for not updateing i have had a few personal problem and my heads been in bits. Anyway these plants got took down at 7 weeks 4 days a bit early but still a verry nice smoke yeald was about 70oz dry from 50 plants sorry dont know what that is in pound. the smoke has a orangey hash taste I have pics on my cam of the crop ect but havent got me camra on me at the minute so cant put them up now but i will asap. I just poped 16 out of 18 mns afganxhaze seeds & going to start some g13xskunkxwhite widow so will put a thread up on them soon aswell. Sorry again for not updateing the thread had a few problems life not always easy as most know but thanks for looking at my thread.

I always thought Green Crack sounded like a G13/Skunk cross.

JB, what do you think? ever grown the G13Sk? How does the GC compare? I've heard very good things about both...

Thanks for the good words jb mate. Here is a few picks of my crop not the best but beter then nothing lost all my mothers so i will have to go on the search for new. Got some g13xwidow & some afganxhaze hopeing for a keeper from them. Going to get anothere pack of the g13xskunk for anothere grow in the future maybe try crossing it with something. anyway here is the pics as promised enjoy.

Attachments

• g13xskunk drying.JPG
    g13xskunk drying.JPG
    249.9 KB · Views: 255
  • g13xskunk dry bud.JPG
    g13xskunk dry bud.JPG
    260 KB · Views: 222
  • g13xskunk pile.JPG
    g13xskunk pile.JPG
    257.9 KB · Views: 237
  • g13xskunk drying1.JPG
    g13xskunk drying1.JPG
    101.6 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
GC vs G13Sk

Those are some nice pics, brock1...I myself will run the Af/Hz one of these days very soon...MW is a hybrid I hope to possess one day as well...good choice of strains;)...I'm pretty sure GC is not anywhere near the G13Sk...I have not worked with the G13Sk, but GC is a 43 day sativa with smallish juicy nugs:cool:...very slow growth and nothing really to look at...the smoke is very nice...very citrusy...soaring sativa high...but not too high, which is nice...does not last for very long (perhaps about an hour), but I think that's a good thing...great daytime smoke...from what I've read the G13Sk will knock you out if you're not careful...potency can be extreme...amazing chemotypes...mindblowing and sedating...but nothing that fast and sativa...the GC is just extremely nice cannabis/medicine and a fantastic anti-depressant for sure...Shanti is not unfamiliar with the strain...she is supposedly a Skunk #1/Hashplant hybrid:eek:...even the calyxes on the vegging clones are covered in resin...with the exception of the powdery mildew issue, she really is a great strain...sorry to rant...that's it from me...take care all...jay:)

Awesome brock1

At First Glance I Thought You May Have Gotten The " Grow And Go " System
Very Proffesional Looking . I'm Confused As To Wether Grow And Go Went Out Of Business ( Link ?? http://www.grow-go.nl )
Having Clones Is The One Problem I Always Encounter , Always Starting Off From Seed .
Anyways , Wishing You A Great Grow And Smooth Sailing
Joe:)

thanks for the good replys folks. Joe the set up i used was just a quick knock up i flung together my self from bits i had from previus grows i have had over the years mate. Never heard of the grow and go system mate the only thing that i would of changed was the pots i normaly use use at least 30lt pots but used 11lt for quickness. I realy liked growing the g13xskunk it realy just grows its self i had problems with just about everything that could go wrong but she didnt have a problem with any of it my biggest bud was 24 grams dry. It would of been nice to see what she could do with the full 9 week might of got a oz + bud of her. Anyway thank again for the good replys i will start a g13xskunkxwidow & afganxhaze thread shortly.

Attachments

• g13xskunk dry bud (2).JPG
    g13xskunk dry bud (2).JPG
    491.6 KB · Views: 116
  • g13xskunk dry bud (3).JPG
    g13xskunk dry bud (3).JPG
    473.6 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
Brock1, what %humidity were you running?

it was running a bit high at around 60% if memory serves me right indica jones. but if i didn't have to chop then i would of stoped all water to bring it down and give these plant's another 2 weeks with as low as i could get it.;) G13xskunk pic.
picture.php

Last edited:
great grow Brock :)
got mine on order soon:)
Can I ask what if any advice Im looking for the widow in the mix ?:)

Back