02.Angel's Breathe

03.Mango Haze

04. CBD Shark Shock

05.Laotian Haze

06.Angel's Breathe x Colombian

07.G13 Haze

08.Critical Haze

09.Angel's Breathe

Someone did not like my ssh photo and was removed from my gallery.... Why ? I would be very grateful to hear the reason. Thank you

Because it shows as a broken link, no picture.

Hi. the photo disappeared several days after being uploaded and published. The picture got some "likes" thanks to the two days the pic was online. Then magically, disappeared from my gallery. that's why the link is broken, so the reason is another. mike

Hi. the photo disappeared several days after being uploaded and published. The picture got some "likes" thanks to the two days the pic was online. Then magically, disappeared from my gallery. that's why the link is broken, so the reason is another. mike
I'm sure it was just a glitch. I don't have the ability/authority to change any photos except what are in my personal gallery and I doubt anyone else would delete it for no reason. There were a lot of issues on the new website last year so that's probably just another of them.

Nice job to everyone with the delicious pictures! Nice contest. That looks like the dank fruit PtreeCi! I would like to see an Alien bubba x Laotian haze cross that would be scary!!! The buds sure looked like they were from a spacecraft. This isn’t my site, and I know it’s not hhhgs fault, but I wish more people could join in on the fun of the contest. I know it looked scant coming in to the final days but I can attest... some people’s shit might be still growing until the last day. Maybe all 15 of us might all just get one vote each. I have so much fun checking out everyone s produce so thanks for letting me in the contest and having it too. Again, respectfully, I’m not complaining, and this isn’t my site and I’m not telling anyone how to run their shit, but it seems there are many more votes than voters? Perhaps it is done to make me feel good. Thanks for that. This web page producer may be wacky to operate. Oh well. Unnamedmike sorry I didn’t see your pic, but don’t worry, the good herb finds it’s way to spread good to the people, somehow. I hope u got stoned out anyhow we’ll get u in on the next one... hope u can beat covid till then bro.

Haha. Aha! oh ok that makes a lot more sense... Lol someday I’ll figure this thing out with all your help. Thanks cannafish

Back