vandelay industries G13sk

vandelay

They are way to dense I didnt train them at all just topped them once or twice. I planed for four in their but two were males so I took them out and grew the two females big enough to fill the whole space. I think I will end up harvesting the tops and letting the lower buds fill out for about ten days or something. I do have a fourth light in between them in a cool tube so hopefully the bottom fills out.

Im more into kickboxing and muaythai. I like john wayne parr, nathan (carnage) corbett, and paul the sting slowinski for the aussies and sanchai and yodsanklai (thais) check them out on youtube. I dont know how to put a link up

vandelay

Yes The contender asia was awesome wasnt it. Was that the carnage vs tyrone spong fight carnage was robbed on that one he knocked him fair and square.

I will defenetly do it different next time but im not running them over summer so Its not to bad the way I got them this time. Il probably use a low net next time like 20cm above the pots and train 4 or 6 plants in 50l pots under it.

Last edited:

GreenFever

Hey Vandelay,

Interested in how your G13Skunk ladies are doin', as I am sure are others :D Never a fan of the drop in ;), but here I am! Hope all is well! Peace!

vandelay

Hey greenfever they are doing well theirs a few pics in my gallery. Il be gettting some more up very soon.
All is well brother I did scetch out a bit and take all the pictures down but im all good.